logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 07 April 2010 11:47:56(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. I believe Shakespeare said that. Well, my stage is set. It's all good to go.

I hate having to do this. But three people in my life have to go. One of them, I have tried all sorts. I've been encouraging him to eat more carcinogens, and to drink more alcohol. He's been taking drugs without even knowing; I inject his food, and spike his drinks. To no avail. And I've been toying with the idea of killing the others for a long time. Now that all three will be in the same place, why not go all the way and bump off the lot? I see no reason why not.

My stage is Kirsty's coffin - DBM's founder will be the first to die (or, rather, die again). This is just the kind of thing that Kirsty Cruz-Bishop would do .... except she would do it for no reason, she was a nutjob. I've set the timer for it to go off during the meeting tomorrow. I'll be there, but I've planned my escape route carefully. Nobody I care about will be there; not that I care about many people any more, but some matter.

Do I care for the famous Kirsty Studios which replaced The Dorc, or for Kettlechip Academy, with its Birdies in their cages, waiting to have names scratched on? No, I do not. It's not like I'd ever win one. It will all be reduced to rubble, and they better order in some new awards and find a new location in time.

"Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock ...." I hear the sound, it's so reassuring. Just a few hours left.

Edited by user 07 April 2010 12:21:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 07 April 2010 12:20:11(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
OOC:Fucking exciting, can't wait for the continuation!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 07 April 2010 20:33:50(UTC)
bikz

Woman

In Bikki's car (Jimmy's POV) -
I have to get moving early. One, I'm picking up Kaethe and Somerset to take them to the meeting. Two, my car's in the garage, so I'm borrowing Bikki's, which is the worst piece of junk since Raven had a car. And three, I called this meeting and I don't want to be late for it. All the bands and staff of DBM .... I'll be quite proud to see everyone there. This is what I, with Kirsty, created. I love that Dark Blue Music is still running after five years .... and Moronic Changeling, the original three, are still running after all the trauma.

I love Moronic Changeling. I know I'm married to Sophy, but Kaethe, Somerset and Nick are much closer to me, my best friends, and the best friends a guy could hope for. And oh so talented! Somerset knows the frets on a four-stringer better than she knows her own body, Kaethe has a voice that could make all the angels in Heaven sound tone deaf, and don't get me started on Nickola's five-kit extravaganza. I hope that this band continues, always and forever.

Raven Comatose too .... such a great talent. How could the music world live without her!? She's one of those musicians who's been through so much, and made something positive out of it. Kamikaze Kate - questionable, but a great showgirl, and her personality drives her. Machete Blunt is going the same way. Speaking of personality - don't get me wrong, I love his voice, but Joshy Firecracker's heart of gold is what really makes you notice him. I hope that Firecracker 47 have many years ahead of them. Same for our newest find, Bri Kildare. I don't know what to think of her, there's something special about her.

I hope that I'm not too overcome with happiness at this meeting to speak!

At the Madbirds Lodge (Joshy's POV) -
All the Madbirds have left apart from Brigid. I'm still in her bed, she's getting my clothes ready so she can help me get dressed, then she's driving over to pick up Roxy and Mikki, so we can go to this meeting of Jimmy's. I'll just wait, but it's easier to wheel me down a couple of streets (Kirsty's is only round the corner) than to lump me into a car - James and Katie will be there already, they're living in one of the apartments at Kirsty's. Bri is such an angel, doing all this for me. She really is ....

SCREAM!!!

"Bri? BRI!?" It must be her, nobody else is here. They've all gone. But it sounded like it came from upstairs .... what if someone's being murdered in Kate's bedroom!? ARG! I get up and start running up the stairs. OUCH. OUCH. I'm not meant to be walking yet. This REALLY FUCKING HURTS!

SCREAM!!!

Alright whoever's dying upstairs, my feet are killing me, and I'm wearing the kind of outfit one might wear at an audition for The Nimrods, but I'm here for you!

Edited by user 07 April 2010 20:38:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 07 April 2010 20:47:23(UTC)
bikz

Woman

troy211619 wrote:
OOC:Fucking exciting, can't wait for the continuation!

((OOC : I'm glad you like it. This will be my most epic RP yet.))

Edited by user 07 April 2010 20:49:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 07 April 2010 23:10:52(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Madbirds Lodge (Joshy POV) -
"Joshy, what in the name of your naked arse do you think you're doing? Sit down, love."
She's at the top of the staircase to Kate and Nick's rooms too, she was a few steps behind me, but I didn't see her. I sit on the top step, and she sits beside me, her arm around me. "Bri, I had to come up, I heard ...."

SCREAM!!!

".... that."
"Me too, I came up to investigate. But you should have stayed in bed. Your feet, Joshy."
"I know, but I thought someone was dying and I had to rescue them, even if I was wearing nothing but bandages!"
"Wha' the fuck you two doin' out yerrr?"
We turn our heads. "Nick? What are you doing here?"
"Kate were ill in the night. I 'ad to stay be'ind. I tawld Kitenawl to 'scuse Kate an' I from the meetin'."
We go to see Kamikaze Kate, Bri carrying me in her arms. I'm really afraid that something's seriously wrong - what if Kate is dying!?

Kaethe's house (Somerset POV) -
We're standing outside Kaethe's old home, by the borrowed Lancia. Jimmy looks at his watch, tapping his foot impatiently. "She's meant to be waiting here."
"You know how incompetent Kaethe is. She'll be here, but she won't be here fast." I try to console him, but it doesn't help - if anything, it's a hindrance.
"I'm going to be late for my own meeting!"
This is a very different Jimmy to the one who drove me over here. He was waxing lyrical about how pleased he is with all the bands and how well we've done, and what a great thing we've created and nurtured in five years, and how he'll love to see everyone all together .... especially the original three of Moronic Changeling. Now he just sounds paranoid; as if it's not just the meeting that will fail, but the whole of DBM. And there's one Moronic Changeling original member whom he's certainly not pleased with.
"She's left her front door open." I sigh - typical Kaethe Jenkins, she may be 40 but she acts more like she's 4 sometimes. "I'll go in and see what's going on."

I know this house so well, I could walk around it blindfolded and not bump into anything. This is where Moronic Changeling grew up. This is where 'Shop Assistant' was written. And this - the room I'm going into - is where Kaethe Jenkins, née van Mouschi, has slept, almost every night for almost 20 years. The musty smell of the room, the rising damp in all the corners, the awful 1980s wallpaper .... nothing new to me. And neither is Kaethe sleeping in. (Somehow, she always chooses days when we have meetings, or matinée gigs, or instore appearances, or interviews, anything daytime, to ignore her alarm clock. That's our Kettlechip, love her though we do.)

Kaethe sits up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What? Summie, what are you doing here?"
"Meeting today," I say. "Get dressed and come outside - Jimmy's not in a good mood."
"I'm coming," she replies. She picks up a flask (no doubt filled with mashed potato) and comes downstairs. She's not usually bothered about getting dressed on such occasions - Jimmy used to ask her to make herself presentable, but he gave up. Kaethe is Kaethe, and this moronic changeling will never change.

From the hallway, we can hear Jimmy screaming down the phone. "Kaethe's not here, and the car won't start. Kash, could you start without me? Cheers." We can hear him trying to start up Bikki's Lancia. No luck.

"BIKKI I'M GONNA KILL YOU ...."

Kirsty Studios -
Someone's missing. I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

Kash, taking the lead, puts her phone down. "Jimmy's running late, but he'll be here. A number of people are missing. Bikki ...."
I hear the familiar sound of a Moto Morini outside. "Is here," I say. NO. This is all wrong. I put drugs in her tea, she was meant to be off sick! Bikki's the queen of man flu, she never comes to anything if she so much as sneezes! I run out of the meeting room to see her. She looks a little red-faced, but obviously I didn't drug her enough.

"Bikki? You look awful! What are you doing here?"
"Thanks for the compliment, and if I'm well enough to ride a motorbike, I'm well enough to come to an important meeting! I thought, being as Lucas has the kids in tow, I might as well come along. I did feel ill, but I always feel better when I get on a bike!"

Damn Bikki and her motorbikes. Everything better be fixed by 1:47pm, when the bomb goes off - I sensibly chose the middle of the meeting, in case anyone's late. Bikki'll have to escape with me, and hopefully those three will be here. Two of them are here, there's just one more to turn up.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 07 April 2010 23:47:43(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Hospital (Joshy POV) -
"Push, Kate, PUSH!"
"FUCK OFF!"
I get pushed over. How many times has this happened now!? I'm too used to the pain for it to hurt ....

This afternoon turned out in a strange way. I thought I was going to go to a meeting at Dark Blue Music headquarters. Somehow, I ended up hurting my feet even more by thinking someone was dying, having to share a stretcher with the girl whom the paramedics automatically thought was my girlfriend (they took me rather than Nick or Bri, who followed in my car and are waiting outside), turning up at the hospital au Nimrod (I'm wearing a paper gown now), and possibly the most painful thing in the world, even worse than the Molotov .... being Kamikaze Kate's birth partner. Please, PLEASE be one of the short ones!

Kirsty Studios -
Kash isn't in the best of moods - not that she ever is, but you get what I mean. "So, no Moronic Changeling, only one member of Firecracker 47, an incomplete set of Madbirds, and most importantly, no CEO. How are we supposed to continue?"
"As we are," says Raven Comatose, forthright. "What's wrong with Shadow Of My Former Self, K.I.C.K.A.R.S.E., and the Madbirds that we've got?"
Five minutes to go, and this has gone so wrong. I've tried and tried and tried to tell Bikki to go away, but she doesn't see why she should. Not even a motorbike ride will tempt her. And I know, two out of three ain't bad, but the one I REALLY want to kill isn't here.
"Yeh!" Machete agrees. "We can meet up as us!"
"We shall wait until two o'clock," says Kash, "and if Jimmy isn't here then we'll ...."

KABOOM!!!

Edited by user 07 April 2010 23:51:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#7 Posted : 08 April 2010 00:22:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Kash is screaming some instructions, nobody's listening, people are just running around the room in panic. James Kairiri seems the calmest, he just grabs Katie, jumps out of a window, shouts "FOLLOW ME!" and legs it. Some try to, but not being as athletic as James who landed on his feet, they fall down, some breaking bones and failing to crawl away, others just knocking themselves out. I grab Bikki and find my safe escape route, whispering to her that we'll be OK.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Raven Comatose is behind me. "DON'T THINK YOU'RE GONNA LIVE!" She tries to grab Bikki and push me into the building, the crazy bitch.
Machete appears behind us. "Come on you three, this way looks safe. Forget all our differences, we just need to get out of here alive. All of us."
We crawl, the four of us, dodging brick by deadly brick. Suddenly, Raven's heart murmur kicks in and she faints. "RAVEN!" shouts Mache, still moving, explaining what she'll do. "She'll be OK if we get her out of here, she hasn't been hit by anything. I'll carry her. She's not heavy."
Another 'Saving Raven' incident. Typical. "W-will she b-be OK?" Bikki stutters, freaking out, stopping for just a second .... and SMASH!

Edited by user 08 April 2010 00:22:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 08 April 2010 00:59:23(UTC)
bikz

Woman

I keep dodging the bricks, but can't look away from Bikki. She looks .... mangled. As if she's been cut in half for a magician's trick - but this is no trick.
"C-can w-we s-save h-her?" I stammer to two of the people I tried to kill, one of whom now seems to be saving my life by keeping me steady.
"She's gone."
Suddenly, I feel the need to tell all. "Oh Machete, I did it, I wanted to murder you and Raven and most of all Jimmy, I set up the bomb ...."
"We'll tell that to the police, just concentrate on getting out of here." She doesn't even sound mad, it's as if it was a 'duh' case. It probably was. I follow Machete. We're almost out of here .... but how can I live without Bikki? And - how can I live with this hanging over my head?
I see another brick about to hit what's left of Bikki. I jump on top of her. The last thing I hear is Machete shouting "SOPHY!", echoing around me.
And then it was all black.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#9 Posted : 08 April 2010 01:23:10(UTC)
troy211619

Man

OOC: real great RP, but who's Kirsty? Sorry but I ain't familiar with that character, could you give a little background about her?
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#10 Posted : 08 April 2010 01:32:29(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Hospital (Machete POV) -
"Only four of you made it."
"What!?"
"You, the comatose Comatose girl, and the two who jumped out of the window and called the ambulances. Everyone else in the building passed away."

It's hard to take in. Dark Blue Music, formerly a massive organisation, is now fourteen people -
Kamikaze Kate, Joshy Firecracker, Nick Biggs and Brigid Kildare, who stayed at the Madbirds Lodge.
Kaethe Jenkins, Somerset Bissell and Jimmy Bishop, who never made it due to a car breakdown.
Roxy Firecracker and Mikki Moo, who were meant to be taken to the meeting by Bri, but never were.
Lukey Comatose, whom Sophy made sure was at home babysitting so that he didn't get hit.
James Kairiri and Katie Kairiri, who jumped out of a window early on and tried to help others.
Raven Comatose, who fainted on my back but still survived because she always does ....
.... and myself, Machete, Mache, Machete Blunt, Michelle Téa Blunt, the Raven-saver this time.

I'm so lucky. R.I.P. everyone else, even Sophy.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#11 Posted : 08 April 2010 01:37:42(UTC)
bikz

Woman

troy211619 wrote:
OOC: real great RP, but who's Kirsty? Sorry but I ain't familiar with that character, could you give a little background about her?

OOC : Kirsty was one of my first characters (along with Kaethe, Somerset, Nick and Jimmy). She started DBM (or KCM - Kirsty Cruz Management - as it was then) five years ago, and was Jimmy Bishop's first wife. She died in a car crash, and still nobody has worked out whether it was an accident, suicide, Jimmy killed her, or the people in the car behind killed her. (Bit Kurt Cobain style, heh.) Her body, until today, was in a coffin right on the bottom floor of Kirsty Studios.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#12 Posted : 08 April 2010 01:42:02(UTC)
troy211619

Man

bikz wrote:
Hospital (Machete POV) -
"Only four of you made it."
"What!?"
"You, the comatose Comatose girl, and the two who jumped out of the window and called the ambulances. Everyone else in the building passed away."

It's hard to take in. Dark Blue Music, formerly a massive organisation, is now fourteen people -
Kamikaze Kate, Joshy Firecracker, Nick Biggs and Brigid Kildare, who stayed at the Madbirds Lodge.
Kaethe Jenkins, Somerset Bissell and Jimmy Bishop, who never made it due to a car breakdown.
Roxy Firecracker and Mikki Moo, who were meant to be taken to the meeting by Bri, but never were.
Lukey Comatose, whom Sophy made sure was at home babysitting so that he didn't get hit.
James Kairiri and Katie Kairiri, who jumped out of a window early on and tried to help others.
Raven Comatose, who fainted on my back but still survived because she always does ....
.... and myself, Machete, Mache, Machete Blunt, Michelle Téa Blunt, the Raven-saver this time.

I'm so lucky. R.I.P. everyone else, even Sophy.

OOC: Dang! Sophy's dead!!!
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Paradox  
#13 Posted : 08 April 2010 05:29:47(UTC)
Paradox

Man

OOC: Amazing.
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline Aquiliz  
#14 Posted : 08 April 2010 05:39:18(UTC)
Aquiliz

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
OOC: I really like this kind of roleplay. Well done! :)
The Disstopian
The Disstopian is simultaneously bringing hiphop back to its root and launching it into the future.
Offline bikz  
#15 Posted : 08 April 2010 06:16:43(UTC)
bikz

Woman

OOC : Thanks! (: I did try to make this one really good. (Cheers to Rincey for the premise, which was "kill everyone". I worked on that a little.)

Edited by user 08 April 2010 06:19:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Rincewind  
#16 Posted : 08 April 2010 06:34:01(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
its what i do.....

having said all that, this is one of t eonly Rp's i have ever read... and i enjoyed it... very well written Bikz!
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline The Nimrods  
#17 Posted : 08 April 2010 06:58:15(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
OOC:You killed yourself! OH no so many people died, I feel a character nervous breakdown coming on.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline sandman  
#18 Posted : 08 April 2010 11:09:08(UTC)
sandman

OOC: Just a recap,who died?
Hot Meaty Length (sounds like a Pantera-Metallica-Lamb of God lovechild):

Jay Burns-Lead vocals
Jethro Hardcastle-Lead guitarist
Pete Searston-Bass
Dave Princeton-Drums
Ted Hardcastle-Rhythm Guitar
Offline Taylr  
#19 Posted : 08 April 2010 11:24:03(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
sandman wrote:

I think it was 36 of her characters.
Offline bikz  
#20 Posted : 08 April 2010 11:29:52(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Taylr wrote:
sandman wrote:

I think it was 36 of her characters.

33. Basically, every character of mine who isn't either listed as surviving or is rotting in prison, is dead.

Edited by user 08 April 2010 11:37:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage