logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 08 April 2010 03:17:36(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Regan Futrell recently wrapped up sessions on his upcoming solo album but in a new magazine article he talks about the next Quarantine album which is working with a title of "Glasshouse".

"So since we called off the A Static Theory tour and album for right now me and the boys in Quarantine are already demoing for the next Quarantine album. We're going outside the box on this one. It's working title is "Glasshouse" and it will be produced by Jimmy Him of The Nimrods and everyone in our band. We plan on making this record run like a concept album but with no concept in the album if you get what I'm saying. It won't be multi-layered like "Amneisa" was but will be more experimental and more raw. I can't wait. I know we have this one song we are working on called "The Infidel" which I play a 3-minute guitar intro with Vincent on and runs over 7 minutes long. I think this record is the one we've been wanting to make. It's still aiming for a late May or mid June release. So sit tight. I got a solo tour to do after this solo album drops and Vincent will be touring with bunker18 which he finally released the other day."

More news to follow.
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18