logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troymazing  
#1 Posted : 09 April 2010 10:06:39(UTC)
troymazing

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
SWIM WORLD TOUR - OPENING NIGHT
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

SETLIST
Something Aquatic
Swim
Love Profusion
Cherish

Echo (video interlude)

The Price of Fame/If I Lose You
Paradox
Vanquish

Quiet Riot (video interlude)

The Only One
Technicolour
Realise
Tour of My Heart

Lettres d’Amour (video interlude)

I Got You
On and On
Stay

(Backstage, Boy Toy Stadium, Los Angeles, California)

“Estelle, I can’t get this tied. Can you do it for me?”
“Sure thing, Aurora.”
“Thank you. As I was saying... Kim. I’m so nervous. I haven’t been on a tour since December... and I’ve had the twins and this just isn’t going to work. What if they hate it? What if they think I’ve let myself go?”

“Aurora, it’ll be okay. They wouldn’t have bought tickets if they didn’t want to see the show. No one pays to go see someone they hate.”

“But what if they think I’m a tired old whore? Or that I’m a sell out?”

“You’re 24. You can’t be a tired old whore. Look at you. You had Tesla and Alexandre and you’re still skinnier than me. Just take a deep breath and remember that 25,000 people are here tonight to see you. And only you.”

“But Kim, what if they don’t like the setlist? What if they don’t like the stage?”

“You can’t please everyone. Just put your headpiece in and get out there.”

“I guess. Thank you. *kisses Kim on the cheek* I’ll see you after Cherish right here, okay?”

“Yes you will. I’ll be back here listening. Go get ‘em.”

*Aurora walks over to the entrance to the pod, waves goodbye and gets in*

The people are all in their seats, waiting. They hear water dripping as blue lights flash everywhere. The fans can see a huge pool in the middle of the arena that’s pulsing purple, and two stages on either side of it.

“What.. what is that?” says one fan to another. “I’m not sure. It looks like a huge pool” says their friend.

The beat to Something Aquatic starts and the pool starts bubbling. Along with the blue spotlights sweeping the crowd, white strobe lights kick in. All of a sudden you can hear Aurora singing the lyrics. People look around to see where she is. Something is coming out of the pool. It’s a giant plastic pod, with Aurora inside, singing her heart out. She’s wearing a purple sequin bikini, with white pumps.

Aurora stays in the pod while branches of the stage extend to meet it. She steps out of it as Love Profusion starts, and the pod goes back into the water. The stage meets so there’s a runway over the water. Dancers appear on the sidestages, dressed in white bikinis/speedos.

As the upbeat Cherish begins, Aurora goes to the sidestage to grab the hands of fans. As the song ends, she heads to a spot in the middle of the sidestage to be lowered underneath. A massive screen is lowered over the pool, and Aurora appears in a cave.

“Hello? is.. is anyone there?” she calls out. But no one responds, all she can hear is her echo. Echo begins as Aurora makes her way out of the cave into the daylight. She’s dirty and covered in mud, but she falls into Kimberly Gold’s arms immediately.
The screen lifts, revealing Aurora in a tight black minidress that ends at mid-thigh. She has black pumps on, and black eyeliner. A mash-up of The Price of Fame and If I Lose You begins. Aurora stands in the middle of the bridge, and when Paradox begins, she moves to the sidestage again. As the first notes of Vanquish begin, a platform takes Aurora ten feet off the stage. Some gasp, others try to see if she has panties on.

The screen returns. Aurora is pictured in a dirty motel, her make up smeared and hair a mess. This version of Quiet Riot depicts Aurora as a cheap hooker yearning for something better. She steals the wallet of her sleeping client and runs off. The last we see of her is Aurora’s limp hand hanging out of a dumpster in an alley.

This time Aurora appears on the other sidestage as the screen disappears. The Only One kicks in, and Aurora starts singing. Naturally, she’s in diamond covered high heels and a structured sapphire dress that ends above her knees. She get through Technicolour and Realise. As she gets to the middle of Tour of My Heart, her voice begins to falter and fans can see she’s tired. The screen descends one last time.

(Backstage)

“What the fucking fuck. My voice never gets tired. Where’s my water?” Aurora says while changing into the last outfit of the night.

“You haven’t been on tour in a while, it’ll take some time to adjust. You’re doing great, three more songs left. Just get out there and finish with a bang.” Kimberly says in response.

Aurora is raised to the stage. She’s striking in an orange leotard and black fishnets. Her pumps are black, and the tallest ones of the night. She gets through I Got You just fine, as well as On and On. The night’s last song, Stay comes on as Aurora takes a sip of water. She begins talking to the crowd.

“Did you have a good time? *crowd cheers* I know I did! Thank you for being here tonight, you have no idea how much it means to me! Tesla and Alexandre thank you! Au revoir!” she exclaims as she steps back into the pod. The pod disappears under the water as the beat to Stay fades out. The people make their rush for the door, a night well spent.

(OOC: This is a day early because I'm having a party tomorrow night. Feedback would be much appreciated, as this is my first lengthy RP in a while..)
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline SuicideParty  
#2 Posted : 09 April 2010 15:03:42(UTC)
SuicideParty

Groups: Registered

I had a great time! I have lost my voice singing to all these great songs!

-Murder