logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 10 April 2010 21:53:40(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
UserPostedImage

As you may have heard, the biggest suicide bomb attack to hit the UK since 7/7 has hit Dark Blue Music's headquarters at Kirsty Studios, during a large meeting of staff and musicians. The body count has been given as 33 dead and one seriously injured; just three people - including myself - escaped with only minor injuries.

Jimmy Bishop wrote:
Not only did my wife Sophy die, so did three of my daughters .... Fern Mason, Caitlin Cruz-Bishop and Phoebe Cruz-Bishop. Fern's husband also died, leaving all six of my grandchildren, as well as my stepson, completely orphaned; they're living with me, and we get home help from the Britney Kerry Foundation. I'd say that I wish I'd died, but I'm all that these kids have left, and Katie and I are all that DBM has left.

Machete wrote:
Losing Emma, especially after losing Madelaine in a similar incident two years ago, was the hardest part for me. "Losing", such a stupid phrase, it sounds like Emma's just lost and she'll come back .... there are no phrases to describe seeing the last breaths of Bikki and then Sophy, right by my side, under the rubble. I'm not sure what was worse. Sophy was the only suicide, but she was also the bomber. She had a chance to live, but she just jumped under a falling brick. Bikki .... just in pieces, literally. Completely mangled. Worst thing I've ever seen. After finding out that Emma was killed, I thought "why her and not me?" so many times, but I know that I have to live on, and DBM has to live on. For Emma, for Bikki, and for so many more.

We HAVE to carry this on, but we'll need your help. But we can't build it back up on so little. If you have experience in music management, event management, art making, journalism, promotion .... anything like that, let us know. Or even if you just want to try it out. Or, if you have any ideas for ways to raise money and awareness for DBM and the Britney Kerry Foundation (which is doing a lot of work for the bereaved), and want to help out, let us know that too. Just - any kind of support, we will be grateful for.

Thankyou,
-Katie Kairiri.

((OOC : Reply to this or PM me if interested. Also, to thicken the plot, PM me if you're interested in being an "evil schemer", doing anything you can to stop the rebuilding of DBM. Also PM me if you have any other ideas to make the plot more fun.))

Edited by user 10 April 2010 21:55:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Taylr  
#2 Posted : 11 April 2010 10:34:01(UTC)
Taylr

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Taylor: I can help.