logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 13 April 2010 11:41:41(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

VH1-Hello today we are speaking with young and upcoming star James from the bands "The Walls." How are you doing today?
James- Im doing pretty good thanks for having me.

VH1- No problem man its our pleasure thanks for being here. So my first question is about your live performances. Why are they so different then most shows today?
James- Well my bro Matt had the idea for a "Circus Theme" but before we even were signed and before we released anything, we wanted to put on somthing more than just a concert. We want to entertain the crowd and have them go crazy. So our performances are like a show you might see on brodway or something because when we play we have dancers everywhere and an old style backround so we like the set up and hopfully everyone else does as well.

VH1- I can tell. So you guys have your first tour coming up, your supporting Saburben Sunrise on their first headlining tour. Any hints on what songs your band or your brothers band are going to cover?
James- Well we are going to cover "Elenor Rigby" by The Beatles, "Killer Queen" by Queen, and "What I Got" by Sublime. And as far as Saburben Sunrise I think they were saying something about "Hot n' Cold" by Katty Perry but im not sure you would have to ask him.

VH1- Where do you come up with the songs to cover?
James- Well we love The Beatles and Elenor Rigby is an amazing song so we were thinking about covering that, We got the idea for Killer Queen from the game Guitar Hero and we kinda think that is suits our style, and Love Is What I Got is a good relaxing song which is a side of us people haven't seen before so we decided to change it up.

VH1- Thats nice. So how do you like your label Junction Records?
James- I love the label its a great label with alot of talent so its like an honor to be on this record label

VH1- So my next question is are you still going to atend the IMA's although you failed to get nominated?
James- Ya, I know Dan is going with Alicia Lena and Im going to support my brother and his band. And I wouldn't say we failed to get nominated i just don't think we have been around long enough to be nominated but next year we are going to try to get nominated for best new band like how my brothers band is.

VH1- Lets talk about Saburben Sunrise for a minute. Do you think that they have a chance to win any of the two awards they are up for?
James- Well I mean they have a nice chance but if they are going to win one i think it would be best artwork simply because in best new band they are up against great bands. Like their a very good band i just think that there is much better talent up against them.

VH1- Well you never know what could happen. So did you guys have a differnt name for the band before setteling on "The Walls"?
James- No, acctually "The Walls" Has always been our name so no.

VH1- Can you give us any hints of when the first full-length album is going to be released?
James- Sooner before later hopefully haha. But seriously we are hoping before summer or early summer. Now that i think about it we may possibly be able to release one with in the next month or so before the tour.

VH1- Hopefully. Well thats all the time we have tonite but thanks for coming in and spending some time with us.
James- Ya man no problem.

Edited by user 13 April 2010 15:49:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 13 April 2010 13:22:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:snazzy kicks,my man.snazzy kicks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 13 April 2010 14:42:20(UTC)
MATTT

Man

erich hess wrote:
erich:snazzy kicks,my man.snazzy kicks.

-James
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline TheCDs  
#4 Posted : 13 April 2010 15:18:58(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tim Dunn: Learn the names of the songs you are going to cover, especially if you are going to go on the record with it. The song is "What I Got" not "Love Is What I Got."
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline MATTT  
#5 Posted : 13 April 2010 15:44:51(UTC)
MATTT

Man

TheCDs wrote:
Tim Dunn: Learn the names of the songs you are going to cover, especially if you are going to go on the record with it. The song is "What I Got" not "Love Is What I Got."

OOC:Same difference lol
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline TheCDs  
#6 Posted : 13 April 2010 16:30:18(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
MATTT wrote:
TheCDs wrote:

OOC:Same difference lol

OOC: But for my character its a huge difference. To him it is disrespectful and makes your character look bad, he doesn't even know the names of the songs he is covering so did someone else make the decision for him.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline MATTT  
#7 Posted : 13 April 2010 16:32:16(UTC)
MATTT

Man

thats the title it was under cuz i got it from frostwire so i thought that was the name
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage