logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline SYATEG  
#1 Posted : 14 April 2010 14:00:03(UTC)
SYATEG

Groups: Registered
Man

DJ Maxxx: Hey everyone I'm here with the thrash metal band Legion of the Undead! Hey guys thanks for joining me. So tell me about your recent album, "Eternal".

Lord Hammerspawn: Well the album is heavy as hell. We wrote the music for the album 4 times and all the vocal melodies and lyrics anywhere between 3-7 times. We were really focused on putting out an album that we could honestly say was our best work yet.

King Nothing: The lead guitar parts of the album can get pretty crazy too. I mean lots of shred stuff. Guitar players are really going to enjoy that.

DJ Maxxx: The album has recieved pretty good reviews. Alot of people think that you guys are really maturing as songwriters.

Lord Hammerspawn: It's true. Just take a look at our debut album. Alot of those songs are poorly written by traditional standards. Very heavy but not enough melody and seems a bit dull in some parts. And we aren't just writing songs about screwed up shit that we see in horror movies anymore.

DJ Maxxx: What inspired your new album lyrically?

Lord Hammerspawn: Well we all wrote the lyrics. So we all had different reasons for writing the ones we did. "Fire of the Eternal" is one of the ones I wrote the lyrics for. Its about not giving up on your dreams. Every single day of high school for me was just a thousand different people telling me that I wasn't a rockstar and to play it safe. To get a job and shit like that. This song is kinda like middle finger to all of those people.

DJ Maxxx: So you have headlining US Tour coming up...tell us about it.

Lord Hammerspawn: Well this is our first headlining tour and we are very excited to playing in some of the bigger venues across the US. Our first stop is in Chicago.

Brother Enoch: Our support for the tour, Hellspawn, is gonna kick some ass. We are all excited to be on the road with them. Their music is amazing.

DJ Maxxx: What songs can we expect to see played on the tour?

Lord Hammerspawn: Well we decided against playing "Eternal" in its entirety, but we will play quite a bit of it. Look forward to seeing some old shit too. Its gonna be an amazing show.

DJ Maxxx: Well thanks guys. Everyone be sure to go buy a copy of Eternal and tickets to this tour because the tickets will go fast!
UserPostedImage
Legion of the Undead