logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troymazing  
#1 Posted : 17 April 2010 04:46:10(UTC)
troymazing

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
On today’s show, we have special guest Madison O’Leary here to promote her tour and upcoming album! So, Madison, how has life on tour been?
The tour has been a blast! Wednesday we kick off the last leg of the tour, which will bring us from Hamburg, all through Europe, and end in Milan on May 20th. Sexy is an absolute joy to work and live with.. he keeps everything interesting!

Speaking of Sexy, he has a new album coming out as well. Did you help with the album at all?
No, not really. Sometimes we would ask each other for help with lyrics, but I didn’t go to the studio with him.

Both of you were hard at work while touring! Sexy has a new album, and according to your twitter, so do you?
Yes! Yes I do. My new album will be out in late May or early June. It’s not as vulgar as Ecstasy was, but it’s still sexy and in-your-face. And I have a whole new look for the album as well. I’m quite excited.

Can you tell us anything about the album?
Not at the moment, no. The title and artwork will be released in the coming weeks, and I don’t want to ruin anything.

When can we expect the album’s lead single to drop?
I’m going to release one last single from Ecstasy, and then soon thereafter the lead single will drop. We haven’t set an exact date though.

Will there be a tour for this new album?
I believe so. But it will not be on the same scale as my current world tour. I feel like I’m constantly on the road, and although I love it, a girl needs a break every now and then!

We also understand you have a new single out?
That’s correct. Glamour, Glitter & Tears is out worldwide today! The single includes the original version, a version that features Sexy Star, and then a version of the song that I performed live in New York City back in the beginning of March.

Now, onto matters that don’t involve your musical endeavors. Back in February, you made some controversial comments about the death of Stephanie Fierce. Now that it’s been revealed that she was not killed, have you had any contact with her regarding what you said?
I have not had contact with her, nor do I think she wishes for me to contact her. That’s all I’ll say about that matter.

In a March interview with Spice Magazine, they asked what’s next for Madison O’Leary. We’d like to ask the same thing. What’s next for Madison O’Leary?
Finishing the tour is what’s next. After that, my fifth studio album and most likely another tour. But I have a different type of tour in mind. I’m in talks to do another fragrance, and that’s all I can really tell you at the moment. Ideally, I’d like to start doing charity work. I’ve “made it” and now I want to give back.

Well, we’d like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to sit down with us! Madison’s new single, Glamour, Glitter & Tears is out now, and be sure to pick up a copy of her greatest hits album, How High: The Greatest Hits, which is in stores now!
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 17 April 2010 06:39:25(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Sexy Star: Can't wait for your new album, having a blast on tour with you. xx
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#3 Posted : 17 April 2010 10:49:06(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Swim was an amazing album, cant wait to continue the listening experience"
- Moquel
UserPostedImage
Offline troymazing  
#4 Posted : 17 April 2010 11:49:56(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Moquel wrote:
- Moquel

"Swim was not an album released by me.."

- Madison O'Leary
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline Moquel  
#5 Posted : 17 April 2010 11:55:05(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
Moquel wrote:
- Moquel

"Swim was not an album released by me.."

- Madison O'Leary

OOC: I'm sorry, I get you all confused sometimes.
UserPostedImage