logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 18 April 2010 05:05:09(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

A- Hello Matt whats up dude
M- Hey dude nothing much

A- Ok well we have a few questions for you. The first one is how is the tour going with Cooper?
M- It's going great these guys have been so much fun to tour with. I do hope we can tour again sometime soon.

A- Thats great to hear. So what are you going to do on your "vacation"?
M- Well the first week off im going to visit my friend that I've known since 3rd grade out in Hawaii, im going to play some acoustic shows for Cancer Chairity's.

A- Why shows for Cancer?
M- Well my grandma died from cancer when i was younger and my aunt and mom both have cancer so im trying to get some extra money in there for research.

A- Thats very nice. So how was it to be nominated for two IMA's and to be able to perform at the ceramony.
M- O my god dude it was such an honor to be just nominated we didnt even think we were going to make it that far. And to be able to perform was a win all in its self. Although it wasn't our greatest performance it was probly one of the most fun times i have ever had playing a live show.

A- Cool man. So are you guys planing on releasing anything during your time off?
M- Ya we acctually are, we have been writing and reccording three new songs for a new single/ E.P. so we are very very excited for everyone to hear.

A- Well i know im excited. So is there any love going on between you and miss Briana Risk?
M- You know i think she might be the better one to ask that cuz im not really sure haha.

A- So are there going to be any colaberations on any of the new songs?
M- Right now there are not but we have only done demos of the songs and we really do want to do some collaberations with people.

A- Thats cool. So you recently opened up a record company with the members of Repoted Failure. How did that come around?
M-Well they hit me up and asked if i was interested in opening up a company with them. At first i wasn't very sure if it work. But i decided to give it a shot.

A- Well i hope it all works out. Thats all the time we have today thanks for droping by man.
M- No problem dude my pleasure.

(OOC: If you are interested in signing with Nomad record or want to Collab on some songs PM me. Thanks)
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 18 April 2010 07:14:40(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
I'd just like to say it's really amazing what you're doing, Moronic Changeling always do as much as we can for Cancer Research. Nick even roped Kaethe and me into running Race For Life with her, and I may be unfit as hell but I'm gonna finish! For everyone out there like your aunt and mother, like our guitarist's brother, and *takes long red wig off to reveal bald head* like me. Survivor. Not everyone's so lucky as I was, but I hope the world gets luckier and luckier.
-Somerset Bissell [bassist & lyricist // Moronic Changeling]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 18 April 2010 08:02:35(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
bikz wrote:
I'd just like to say it's really amazing what you're doing, Moronic Changeling always do as much as we can for Cancer Research. Nick even roped Kaethe and me into running Race For Life with her, and I may be unfit as hell but I'm gonna finish! For everyone out there like your aunt and mother, like our guitarist's brother, and *takes long red wig off to reveal bald head* like me. Survivor. Not everyone's so lucky as I was, but I hope the world gets luckier and luckier.
-Somerset Bissell [bassist & lyricist // Moronic Changeling]

Thanks that means alot:) Its such a horible diesese we found out last week as well that Nick's girlfriend is diagnosed with it as well. I am just trying to help out and get more money in there for all the research. Im happy to hear that you are a surviver. Cancer does run in my family so there is a chance i might have it just hasn't been found. But thank for you suport

-Matt(Saburben Sunrise)

Edited by user 18 April 2010 08:11:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline Cooper  
#4 Posted : 19 April 2010 16:04:25(UTC)
Cooper

Aaron: Thanks for the shout! also very cool about the Cancer charities. good music for a good cause, everybody wins!
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage