logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 18 April 2010 10:56:49(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
UserPostedImage

"Kay was my lover for a while you know. It was like, hey, we share joints, we might as well share some more."
I half-listened to some guys I barely know talking about Kahlen Storme. Everyone who's even taken anything illegal that I've met seems to have a story to tell about Kay, as a friend or a lover - seems she slept around more than we knew, and took just about everything. I have not passed any of this on to Raven, she'd go ape shit.

I prepare my poison. Heroin. As I pay my dealer for the smack, he says ....
"You're Lukey Comatose, right?"
"Y-yes." I don't really care about hiding my identity, if people recognise me then fuck it. Oh, and I've got a massive sore in my mouth, that explains the stutter. It'll go away soon, I'm sure, probably just my second wisdom tooth coming through, I had a bit of a lump with the first one.
"Do you think Jakey would approve?"
I don't want to answer that. I just shake my head. I know he wouldn't, but I need something to look after me. Having a brother with leukaemia, his wife with a heart murmur, and not to mention that my oldest brother just died, along with his wife, and my best friend .... and my girlfriend. I have such mixed feelings about Sophy right now. I really loved her, she was my future, she was carrying my child. But at the same time, she killed 33 people, including Jason and Catriona and Rayne, and if it wasn't for Machete, Raven wouldn't have survived.
"Sophy was bad news," said my flatmate Dave. "You're so easily misguided, Lucas." Easy for him to say, he'd only met her once or twice. I think she loved me, but she was really crazy. Not the eccentric and a little bit mental kind of crazy like her twin was, REALLY crazy.
"It was t-t-totally w-weird th-that the p-people S-S-Sophy w-wanted d-dead s-s-survived ...." I say, completely randomly to the others, who are still swapping Kahlen Storme stories. (This isn't atypical. I often talk about the genocide for no reason.) It's true, Sophy really wanted to bump off Jimmy, Mache and Raven, and they all lived.

Enough of these thoughts - I push down my syringe .... and after a short wait, the rush gets me, and I'm happily high, away from it all ....
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline The Nimrods  
#2 Posted : 18 April 2010 11:26:01(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
OOC:This is a very Ryland-esque RP lol. Reminds me of a lot of mine, but as always it has the bikz touch.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 20 April 2010 05:07:06(UTC)
bikz

Woman

I sit around on my sofa, smoking a fag. I feel kinda bad, but it's nothing. It'll go away. I'm losing weight, but that can only be for the better. Been getting some headaches too, and my throat's feeling even worse, my mouth feels even more full .... I've taken some Paracetamol, it'll go away.

"Luke, this is bullshit."
I look up to see Dave, my flatmate. He looks pretty angry. (He also looks like Taylor Lautner fucking a tree, but that's kind of all the time.) "W-what is?"
"You can't go on like this. You do remember how Jakey was when he was first diagnosed?"
"Y-yeh, k-kind of g-g-generally f-feeling ill .... th-they d-d-didn't know w-what was wrong .... th-then it t-t-turned into l-l-leukaemia ...."
"So he was kind of like you are now, minus the stutter." Dave pauses for breath (and maybe effect), then looks at me gravely. "Did you know that adult leukaemia almost always comes from genetics? Did it ever occur to you that YOU MIGHT HAVE IT TOO!?"
"I d-d-don't ...."
He shakes his head. "You're not a doctor. Get yourself tested." He turns away to go to work, then as a last thought, takes the cigarette out of my hand and puts it out. "If you do have it, fags and all the other shit you do will do more harm than good. And what the hell are those marks on your hand? Symptom by any chance?"

I've blocked out these thoughts. I know I'm not well, and I know that a lot of my symptoms echo Jakey's, or the textbook definitions of ALL, and I know that it can run in families. I know that I will get tested, it'd be ridiculous not to, but it seems impossibly unfair. NOT ME TOO. JASON'S DEAD, JAKEY'S GOT CANCER, I'M THE HEALTHY ONE GODDAMMIT!

Edited by user 21 April 2010 04:29:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 21 April 2010 04:18:21(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The Nimrods wrote:
OOC:This is a very Ryland-esque RP lol. Reminds me of a lot of mine, but as always it has the bikz touch.

OOC : Thanks, I thought you'd like the first bit, heh.
By the way, the first and second posts by me in this will connect soon, even though it looks like they have nothing to do with each other apart from the same character.
That and, anyone is welcome to reply IC or OOC as you wish. (:
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 22 April 2010 01:20:16(UTC)
bikz

Woman

"Lucas Robbins, age 17, emergency case, has a brother with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia ...."
I've just had a physical examination, and my complete blood count taken. This should be able to predict whether I have ALL or not. I'm listening to the phlebotomist talking to the doctor in the next room, hoping that I can understand some of it.
"Enlarged lymph nodes, meningismus, general malaise and rashes on the hands and feet plus a large oral lesion ...."
Yeh, you can say that again.
"Large oral lesion?"
I didn't mean it like that.
"Hmm. Interesting .... the mouth seemed uncharacteristic, strange. Check the white count .... leukaemoid reaction .... definite leukaemoid reaction."
OH FUCK. I don't know much about medicine, but I do not like the sound of 'leukaemoid reaction', it sounds too much like 'leukaemia' for my liking.
This is it. Me too.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#6 Posted : 23 April 2010 08:00:00(UTC)
bikz

Woman

"Lucas."
The phlebotomist looked at me in a way that I couldn't decipher. Not really dark, not like a normal person telling you that you're gonna die. Well, that must be part of medical school training. They have to be able to tell you that you're going to die a slow and painful death, while smiling. I'm glad I don't have to, I never could .... hang on.
"You do not have leukaemia."
WHAT!? I could jump for joy right now! "It's n-not?"
She smiled her 'you're gonna die' smile. "No. The syphilis in your mouth seemed very abnormal for leukaemia, which was puzzling. As for most of your symptoms, a high white blood cell count, known as a leukaemoid reaction or leukocytosis, can produce similar early symptoms to the cancer. But it's not."
"S-so th-this is n-n-nothing? J-just a plain old h-high w-white blood c-count and s-s-syph ...." WHAT? "SYPHILIS!?"
She shook her head, still smiling. "I'm afraid so."
No you're not fucking afraid, that's a stupid phrase, but I bloody well am. "I DON'T SCREW AROUND!" The stutter seems to go when I rip raw my jaw, open wide, here comes the big STI.
"That's not the only way to get it." She shakes her head again, as if mocking my stiff neck. "Do you take recreational drugs, share needles .... ?"

Oh marvellous. I think back to all the 'love stories' about Kahlen Storme. Shooting up with guys who have treated Kay like a game of pass the parcel, open her up then give her to the next one in line. She must have caught Cupid's disease, so did some guy she screwed, I shared a needle with him and here I am.

She saw my face and smiled again. "It's easily curable, we've caught it early. Couple of doses of penicillin should do the job."
"R-r-really? S-so n-nobody h-h-has to know I c-c-caught my s-sister-in-l-law's STI ...."
The nurse stops smiling and recoils a little. I just realised how disgusting that sounds out loud.
UserPostedImage