logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 19 April 2010 08:46:42(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Page 93, People on Spotlight!

UserPostedImage

Quote:
I'm the type of person that if you dont like me, I say I don't care, but if you don't do anything else, you are going to respect me. Once in school, I remember fighting this guy in high school and after I got done, beating his butt, I felt nothing but like a the worster person because he laying there beaten up and my face clean. Hey, I can get in that beat up moments of my life, but I always remember, what will music do.

Moquel became a lucky spot with the signing of Emma Blunt frrom DBM offices, now on her recent death, Moquel still sores with memories of her.

Quote:
She is the most amazing woman I ever meant, besides my mother. She is one of the people that when you are looking though that finally yearbook on your senior year, you remember everything by one picture. We shared amazing memories and I will miss her.

Moquel disapperared off the scene for a long time after his debut month of " Murder Love Again" was suppose to be released. Moquel looked thought the interviewer eye of People.

Quote:
I'm so tried of people going back in the past, hey, every lost has a reason.

And does Moquel date RNB queen, Tisha Jackson on a recent event picture?

UserPostedImage

Quote:
We just had dinner in New York at a New York opening of a dining. She is a great girl and if I wanted to date her, I will consider it.

Moquel lost his virgirity at age 16.

Quote:
You know? the girl I did lost it too is actually still in LA and she works at a talent agency I recently worked at. We dont say anything to each other, but a Hey and I goodbye

Moquel is ready than ever to archieve music stardom into soul music.

Quote:
Soul is a feeling into your body, passion and soul. I can't wait to show the world what I got.
UserPostedImage