logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 20 April 2010 13:41:57(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
I'm sorry Katie. I can't make it, really sick. Give Shaun my love. -JCB xxx
bet u wish u were here. shaun will luv u. lol. ;) get well soon. -kt

Dame Katie Kairiri put away her phone, as she stood alone outside the studio, the statues sending her through a wave of emotion. The beautiful picture of the mother, father and daughter, like a statue of the Virgin Mary standing with Joseph and holding baby Jesus. The smiling father, the sweet baby - and most of all, the perfect likeness to Kash. Fashionable. Hard as the stone in the statue, a concrete angel, but with a certain softness when it came to Daniel and Rachel.
Underneath, the statue had been newly engraved -
THIS STUDIO STANDS FOR
DANIEL CATELLI 1959-2007
RACHEL CATELLI 1993-2009
KASIA VAN MOUSCHI 1960-2010

The first time that Katie was here, it was only Daniel Catelli's name, and this was the first time that she'd seen Kash's name there. Now, the entire statue was just that; a statue. It saddened her to think that the stone structure was only a memory now.
She wished that Jimmy had made it. Jimmy didn't think about such things, only the task in hand. (And whatever was in his hands under the desk. Typical.) Katie had to be like Jimmy - OK, not that much like Jimmy, she'd keep her hands empty and in full view, but leave-your-emotions-at-the-door. Thing is, it wasn't easy when the statue was there ....

She stopped her train of thought when a woman appeared next to her. Katie recognised her from the picture.
"Hi, you must be Shaun Daniels," said Katie. "Would you like to come in?"
Daft question. Of course she'd like to come in, but Katie barely knew the woman, she had to be polite. She led Shaun into the interview room.

((OOC : @Moquel, reply when you want. Failpost, but it's a start!))
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 20 April 2010 13:48:28(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Shaun being so confident and bitchy as times stood pride with a short white cocktitle dress on and white heels, she looked at Kate and smiled with a sight of happiness. She knew she wanted to work with DBM, but she was afriad of saying the wrong thing with his forward attuide and forward thoughts of an soultion she got herself into. She followed Kate in the interview room and stopped as the room signals a profession and a sight of room fulled with love, talent and also of course, profession. She opened her purse and pulled out a piece of gum. She put it in her mouth and then started to lead her way though the room full of quiet energy. She was excited, but will Kash see it thought the stand up woman, the bitchy but right attuide, full of energy, outgoing woman of LA? Shaun Daniels.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 21 April 2010 04:13:25(UTC)
bikz

Woman

UserPostedImage

Katie motioned Shaun to the big sofa in the interview room, and sat down in Kash's chair. It felt like the chair was haunted by her aunt. While Kash was here, nobody else was allowed to sit in this chair. Katie swivelled it, swinging her legs about, just to see what it felt like. Physically comfortable, but psychologically, anything but.
She told herself again to get these thoughts out of her head, as she formally stood up and walked over to Shaun, shaking her hand formally.

"Hello Miss Daniels. I'm Dame Katie Kairiri, vice-president of Dark Blue Music." She ambled back over to the chair, shuddering as she sat down again. "I believe you're interested in working for us?" She paused for breath, looking over Shaun. She looked excited to be here. That was good.
"As you have probably heard, DBM is going through a hard time, what with Kash and so many other brilliant staff dying, and Kirsty Studios falling to the ground." She shivered again. "We need everything we can get to piece DBM back together. If you believe that you can help, that would be fantastic."

Katie spun in the chair, picked a notepad and pen out of her pocket, and started to ask Shaun some questions. "First of all, we need to know about your motives for working at DBM, and your previous experience if any. Then we can carry on from there."

((OOC : Sorry this is a bit late. It was past 3am when I started this and I HAD to sleep.))
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 21 April 2010 08:11:42(UTC)
Moquel

Shaun couldnt believe she sitting in a room, many stars today sat. She understood that DBM was going though a hard time, being Shaun, she always had a nice heart for people who are struggling, that's why she is a top ace in charity work for many organizations that also helped her build up Daniels Entertainment and Press Talk Headquarters in LA. She was an known woman for her work in charity, talent management and event planning. She recently planned a big fashion show in New York for beginning NY Models Management to contruct the models to go on more a national level. She always wanted to make less spotlightED ones make it big in different industies. She has a nice heart, but she was tought to deal with, you had to earn different venues with her.

" Nice to meet you as well. It's a pleasure and trust me, I understand about the struggles, when I first started out in this industry, press and management, I had a tough stuff getting known around LA for my work, trust, it's a busy and uncaring area somewhat. I have worked at severel top lace music/talent agencies in the past 20 years, I have managemened local talent in LA that sings and also actors, I was a lead agent for PCA Agency also United Talent. I started Press Talk while managing and now the hottest press venue in LA. I'm a hot show with different million worth events around LA with Daniels Enterprises, I have did severel romantic/ comedy and drama films in the last 5 years. Every thing I do, I put my heart in my talent, goal and dreams. I can be bitchy, but it pays off, I get my work done! and that's finale. I love what I do and I'm getting more into managment and I want to make people big stars one day with my experience, hardships and struggles, I know how it feels to try and reach the top and I want to pass it along with different projects and talent. My goal will be archieved"
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 21 April 2010 12:49:56(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Katie sat and listened to Shaun, taking a few notes. The bit about 'understanding' the struggles sounded a bit strange at least .... DBM was not struggling to make its name in the industry, it was an award-winning organisation, known worldwide for its unique approach to management and some legendary artists. DBM was connected with the two largest record labels ever to exist, as well as the charity the Britney Kerry Foundation. DBM owned Delta Tau Entertainment, which had cracked into the film industry with four successful feature films under its belt, and ran the Midseason Mashfests, Madcore Tours, Battle Of The Bands and the IMAs/Birdies. Struggling to succeed was far behind them.
Katie frowned as she looked up from her notepad. "I hope you understand that we are going through a different kind of struggle. What we need is staff to take on our current artists, DBM is looking for no new artists or bands whatsoever at present, we will not accept any applications at all. We hope to look for more in the future when things have levelled out, mainly to break into the teenage market; but for now, we just need artist management, event management, promotion, journalism, and so on."
She thought more about what Shaun said in the last bit. "That's not to say, of course, that we don't want talented headhunters on our team. That will be important, and we don't want to pass up an opportunity to get a useful member of staff to join DBM."
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 21 April 2010 12:56:33(UTC)
Moquel

Shaun sat there and and looked at Kate as she listened to the words come so smoothly out of her mouth. She held out her hand and smiled.

" I'm here and I'm ready"
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#7 Posted : 21 April 2010 14:47:42(UTC)
bikz

Woman

UserPostedImage

Katie looked at Shaun, interested in her true motives. Would she be suitable for DBM? Who knows? Well, she could try her out, see how it goes.
"I'll need to confirm with the CEO, who's sick at the moment." It was barely worth doing. Jimmy would have no problem with her - he was a total flirt, often far less professional than he should be, and that Shaun would bowl him over just by walking into the room. "But you've got the thumbs up from me."
Katie smiled at Shaun and shook her hand, hoping that this would work out.

Edited by user 21 April 2010 14:48:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#8 Posted : 22 April 2010 08:29:59(UTC)
Moquel

Shaun wanted her dreams to come true as she looked though Kate's eyes. She knew her and Kate has a connection that will work for DBM, she was an amazing woman with an amazing company for outstanding talent. Shaun shook her head back and then without a trace, she put down a check.

Worth 100,000. " I'm understand the struggle to get back on your feet. This should help"
UserPostedImage