logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 11/08/2288 11:47:34(UTC) Greenleaf  
#1 Posted : 22 April 2010 01:19:32(UTC)
Greenleaf

Groups: Registered

UserPostedImage

Green Leaf: Oops looks like we "accidentally" leaked the artwork to the next single oh well. You guys are in for a 13 minute journey.

Who are we making fun of? ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OOC: Basically i had this artwork envisioned in my head already but of course with the limited tools, it didn't come exactly as i envisioned but it came close and I'm proud of it :) how did I make this artwork? Here's Proof I made it.

1. I uploaded this pic http://gegenschein.files.../04/moon_landing_map.jpg on photobucket
2. Used "Pop Art" on effects 4 times to increase the number of moons.
3. Went to decorate, clicked on "stickers" and put a star on every moon.
4. Used two text boxes with black painted background (one going vertical and one going horizontally) to make a cross.
5. Used draw and colored everything black on the down-left side of the picture. (Now It no longer forms a cross)
6. Then I used two more text boxes to erase the row in between of the moon and stars that are located on each corner. (Two rows of moon and stars on the three corners should be seen)
7. I then went on decorate, clicked on "stickers" and used the red eye and I put it on the down-left side of the picture.
8. Used "Invert" on effects to make the black turn into white. Everything else also changed it's color to a more clean cut vintage look.
9. Finally I used "Film Grain" dark on effects to give the white background a grayish color.

Edited by user 22 April 2010 01:20:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

YES I am.......