logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 23 April 2010 12:21:02(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Mrs. Kaethe Grietje Jenkins, long-standing Moronic Changeling lead vocalist, best known for her crazy antics in MC and K.I.C.K.A.R.S.E. and her love of mashed potato, has a few things to say about Shaun Daniels - and it's not, for once, "My name Kaethe and I like mashed potato."

UserPostedImage
Kaethe Jenkins, 40, of Moronic Changeling - not keen on Daniels at all.

"She's awful," says Jenkins. "I heard about what she said in the interview, it was so insulting that it's pathetic. Her talk of us 'struggling' because we want to make it in a difficult market - how patronising can you get? The only struggle we have is lack of staff." Jenkins shudders a little - her sister and two nieces were amongst the casualties, as well as many friends. Jenkins is used to death, but not so used to suicide bombs. "What Shaun said was deluded, just to make herself sound better than us. Dark Blue Music, in many forms such as Rekordfirma van Mouschi and Cruz-Bishop Management, is still a strong organisation and has been for five years. Shaun Daniels? Has anyone even heard of her before the past week? I rest my case."

No, she doesn't. "Her handing Katie the money? What the hell? I am now the richest person in the world, and I am one of the major players in DBM." Jenkins has recently inherited the majority of older sister Kasia van Mouschi's will. Baroness van Mouschi has topped the rich list for a number of years. "Shaun just wanted to show off, 'Look at me, I have money, isn't that great?' What an insult to DBM. I'm glad that Katie handed it back.

"I know that getting staff and a new headquarters is important right now, but we shouldn't just hire anyone. This is what Katie is doing."

Meanwhile, Dame Katie van Mouschi Kairiri, vice-president of Dark Blue Music and owner of Delta Tau Entertainment, who interviewed Daniels, thinks differently.

UserPostedImage
Katie Kairiri, 25, shown with husband James Kairiri, interviewed Daniels.

Dame Kairiri thinks that hiring Daniels is a gamble worth taking. "OK, so she hadn't done her homework, and gave a terrible interview. Big deal. First impressions don't always last. Shaun Daniels is a talented headhunter, and could be an asset to DBM in the future. She'll need a lot of briefing, but she could work well with us."

Edited by user 23 April 2010 12:21:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 23 April 2010 12:28:01(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Let me get this clear. When I went in for the interview, I meant that I was struggling years ago to get into this industry. I was saying that you guys was struggling, I was saying THAT I struggled a lot trying to make a living in this type of business. I'm not trying to sound like I'm better, just because I have a lot of credits, no. I just have a lot of experience and I wanted to share that with you guys.."
- Shaun Daniels
UserPostedImage