logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 23 April 2010 13:01:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce (To Fans, friends, and Family):

Hi.

Sorry, I suck at this “letter” thing, I’m just not used to doing this. But right now I can’t speak or do a Vlog because I have to save my voice for the next show.
I hope that didn’t sound too diva, hehe ;)

I’m just feeling really emotional at the moment and it has all finally really hit me. Well…. That I’m famous! I know that sounds somewhat quirky to say. But really, this has hit me now more than ever. I just can’t believe this is really happening. And I know that sounds crazy but I have been working non-stop that I haven’t gotten a time to really just look at my life and pat myself in the back or not have someone do it for me. I just want to say that I've been blessed to have the career I've had and I want to thank you guys so much. The only person that is not here to witness it all is my dear mother. I know I never talk about her but you guys have been supporting me since day one so I feel that I can open up.
A lot of the mistakes I’ve made I feel would have been prevented if my mother was here. The person I wanted to see me succeed is not here and that always bothers me. It really does.

Being famous is just really weird. The Hollywood sign really paints this beautiful picture but it’s just not like that. I can’t even see the dang sign. I always have these people surrounding me and all I do is try to hide so I never get to acknowledge what’s real.

You’re probably wondering. How is it to work with famous or well known people?
Let me just say I have met so many people in the industry. Some were the most respected people in music but yet some were the fakest. It's upsetting because you believe in them or look up to them and they are nothing as to what they seem. I want to fess up and say I got like that for a while but I’m not like that no more. I may seem like a bitch but the reason to me being that way is because people tend to stab me in the back or work with me only to take shine off my name. A lot of people especially right now at the moment kiss ass to get recognition. I promised myself not to do that ever, I don’t care who they are. They can be the most famous person in the world, you show me some respect. Never forget where you came from. I learned so much and realized how prissy people can get from it all so I can see in a way why it is like that. But they lose themselves it’s almost sad.

You’re also probably wondering what my next album is going to be about, right? Well, I want my next album to be so huge and I want it to be a culture shock to people. It's going to be a different sound. Yes, different. And good news! I'm progressing with the new lyrics I’ve been writing the past 2 days. But of course I'm taking my time this time around. I mean before I wrote this new song. I had some songs written along with the concept of the album, however i now decided to scratch that and do something else. I have to work with people who really support me. I have to do something even more real, something that is not tamed or corny. Anyway, I am really excited and once I get done with the tour I’ll start recording what I have written and hopefully work with the people i already have set up. It's going to be epic.

-Thank you, you're all amazing.<3

Edited by user 23 April 2010 13:04:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Cooper  
#2 Posted : 24 April 2010 07:17:48(UTC)
Cooper

Groups: Registered

Aaron: wow, for a minute there i was thinking to myself "hmm do i want to be famous?" and after reading that, i say "no i dont want to be famous"

Tom: Umm.. i think you are in the wrong business then dude...

Aaron: well no disrespect to Stephanie of course
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage