logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 25 April 2010 10:48:13(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

It has been confirmed that on both July 18 and 19 VH1 is going to air the telecast of the music festival around the word

UserPostedImage
Interveiw with Matt
A- Hello and welcome to Fuse.com's interveiws. Today I am here with the lead singer from Saburben Sunrise Matt Urie. How are you today Matt?
M- Hey im doing pretty well thanks.

A- So lastnite was the final day of the tour with Cooper. How was that tour?
M- Man it was alot of fun. They are just a great group of guys and we were honored to play so many shows with them.

A- Ya i was looking at tour photos and it seemed like you all had a good time. When your on break from everything what are you going to release?
M- Well we are going to be releaseing three new single's both with two bonus tracks on them. And we are going to be recording our show at the Cure For Cancer Music Festival and we are going to release that as a DVD and Cd set which we are excited to be releaseing.

A- Ill make sure to check it out. What are the names of the singles going to be?
M- Well the first single is going to be a song called "Lines" and with that on its bonus tracks are the songs "Cancer Song" and "Running Away Is Only Good For Certain Times". The second single is a song called "Riots This Way" and the other trackes with it are "It's Only 2 A.M. Stay Awake" and "Whisper Something Valuble". The Final single is a song called "Which Way Is Up?" This is acctually our favorite single and we think this is going to be alot of people's favorites. On this track is "You Call Me A Mess" and "The Back Booth(With A Drink And A Cigeret) Remix."

A- Is there anyone fetured on the Remix? Or anyone on any of the other tracks
M- We acctually haven't been working on that track yet but we are going to Collab with someone but we are keeping that a secret. On "Running Away Is Only Good For Certain Times" my brother James lays down some vocals and on "Riots This Way" we have Dan from The Walls playing the guitar solo.

A- Very nice. So lets take a second to talk about the CFC music festival. What gave you the idea for this? And how bout the lineup so far?
M- Well My mom and Aunt are diaggnosed with breast cancer and my grandma, great grandma, uncle, and cuz all hve passed away from it. So I decided to make a festival were all the proceds go to a cancer foundation. And i couldn't be happier about the lineup we have so far we have everything from Electrona, To R&B, all the way to hardcore rock so i am expecting a very good turnout.

A- Well Thats very nice of you. So can we expect to hear you on any upcoming Cd releases or anything in that nature other than yours?
M- I don't know if Im supposed to be telling you but we have worked with Murder from Metamorphesis on a few tracks on his upcoming Cd and on my bro's band's first Cd I am singing backup on a track. So be on the look out for that.

A- I definitly will .So thats all the time for tonite thank you Matt for being hear i am looking forward for the new release and hope to talk to you soon.
M- Alright see you later man
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage