logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline the strom  
#1 Posted : 02 May 2010 18:08:06(UTC)
the strom

Groups: Registered

The stroms new album Death of menkind' hit shop's last week. It hit charts it's 6th in austraila and 14th in Canada. It is also the 1st strom album to be sold in the usa. Ben told as the album is about the last men in the world alive. It starts with the 1st song Remember a song about the guy's life then the next song come's on the song is name Death and is about the death of everone but him it is a very thrash metal song with a few death metal part's. Broken window is more of a pro metal metal song with a 2 minute guitar solo. Whats going on here? is more of a nu metal mixed thrash song about the guy haveing a breakdown. Cant get out and is this fate are more thrash metal song's about what it is like with no people around. Please god is a song where he ask god to end his life. You know what my dad told me is the longest strom song finshing after 10 minutes its the most pro metal song on this album and it is just about the guy's child hood there is at lest 13 guitar solo's in this song and Ben said it is his favit strom song. Smash me, mend me is a very anger song at the start of it then it become's a soft song near the end it has no singing in it. The end of my life is about the guy dieing starts off slow then go's into a fast thrash metal song.

rateing's
Allmusic 4 and a half star's "The strom have gone all out on this album makeing it the best Strom album out"i
rolling stone's 4 stars " It rocks and thats all i can say"

It has been named one of the best guitar album's this year so far with Ben's amazing guitar work and psyco,Dliyn and Ben's guitar riffs going full on every where on this album.

Edited by user 02 May 2010 18:09:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

HELL YEAH METAL FOR LIFE

THE STROM

the strom website here
the rockstar game music Here

bands

the strom (thrash metal) breaking up?
Band members
Ben
Ray
isacc
psyco
ryan
dlyin

Rp bands
Mind game (prog metal/alt metal)
Ben (guitar)
King (vocalist)
Jace (drums)
Luke (bass)

Offline Hellspawn  
#2 Posted : 03 May 2010 01:12:33(UTC)
Hellspawn

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 212 time(s) in 155 post(s)
Jason (Evilbreed): "Death of Menkind" is an excellent Album!