logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 09 May 2010 03:35:24(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Vibe Radio
of Soul with Moquel.

UserPostedImage

The last piano beat of " I Truthly Love Her' stops and then the intro of Vibe Soul radio is played as radio personality, BezzySoul is heard over the voiceover. " Where soul begins"

- I Truthly Love Her by Moquel, we have Moquel here in the studio! looking sharp, man, so much success already man, why do you feel to this point?
- I feel like the strom is over for me. I put my heart into this single and now it's one of the biggest soul debuts. I think if you put your soul into something and just feel the vibe or the passion into the project, everyone should come out good. I feel like an hurricane destorying. I feel power and I feel damn good. It's a blessing..

- Why did you choose " I Truthly Love Her' as the debut single?
- This single means a lot. The love I had for the previous girls, the love of my mother, the love of music, which I like to call my music a female. I Truthly love music. It's had a lot of meanings so I choose this single to give the gift to my fans of the love of my life.

- You wrote the song. Where did you found inspiraiton for this song?
- My mom. She is a great woman and she taught me how to treat young ladies. I put all my learning and my love for woman and soul music into this single and made it all the love I got in my life- including my mom, music and art. Inspiration was a big part of my music and I talked to my mom one day about music and I started writing when I got done talking to her.

- It's a lyric in the song. " Your like my dove, I Truthly Love Her?" What do you mean by that brother? I loved that part of the song.
- Doves for me represent someone's life. It's represents a lot of soul. I love doves because every dove that is released is a year of your life. I want to spread my life with this girl and when my doves are released, I want my doves to represent her too.

- Let's see. " Every morning I wake up, I feel closer to you"
- When you are with someone, you are in a house with them, and you are falling in love with this person, you see this person every single morning and you are learning about them as you go. I pictured myself, waking up to the same person every morning and how I will relate to them and learn about them every day I spend with them.

- Your album, " Truthly.. Hers" is due out?
- By the summer.

- Why did you name it Truthly.. Hers?
- All the woman in my past, the expereriences I have learned, and the lessons I have intercounter, it's for all the woman and everyone I love and everyone I love for my music. It's Truthly.. Hers for the woman that I have learned from and the mistakes I have made. What I think love is- and what I think soul is. All in my love book.

- Man, I love music like that. When you are in the studio, what are you thinking about with your music?
- I'm in a zone where I'm thinking I'm in another world and I'm in my music minds. I'm in another world when I record- my own little world. My world is different, so therefore my music will be different. I'm in Paris, sometimes, LA, different locations. No matter what- my world coems down to what soul really is.

- Wow man. Your video was a major success on the countdown on Fuse, why did you choose a theme like that?
- For a man, I love stunning materials in life. I love art so my art is created based on what I feel about the song, again, what my world with the song looks like. I love what I did with the video because it's comes across that I'm Truthly in Love with stunning art, no matter what place in the world. I love enviorments that are different, inspirational and most of all, something that music can inspire with at the end of the day. It's not about the music video concept, it's about what the video comes across as.

- Your a smart man when it's comes to art and wisdom. How did you devlop that?
- Knowledge. Figure people out and you will have similiar knowledge. Figure your enviorment out and your surroadings. You will learn a lot from just taking what is around you and putting it in a reverse knowledge for you to take something postive about it.

- Good luck guy.
- Thank you, Breezy!

UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 09 May 2010 08:53:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Alicia: Awesome interview man, your a really nice guy, I can't wait to meet up again sometime soon.