logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 15 May 2010 12:31:42(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

A: Hello Mike we are glad to have you here this evening
M: Thanks bro its great to be here

A: So recently on an ad on MusicWeb.com it showed your new album cover and the firsst single cover. On this ad it said the album is due out this upcoming Summer and that the first single "I Swear Im Going Insaine" is going to be released in July... Is all that true.
M: Well the album is going to be released over the summer but we have acctually been counting on releaseing the sing early next month or late this month so I dont know where the hell they got that info but it was wrong.

A: Haha well just shows you cant beleive everything on the internet. Well my next question is when are you guy's planning on touring.
M: We acctually have no idea. I guess if a band needs an opening band on a tour and if they ask us we will so when ever I guess.

A: Good luck man. So you album is called "Ill Be Dead Soon" and has a picture of a snowman with a sign at the bass of it which says "Ill Be Dead Soon." Where did you get that pic?
M: Dude I took that picture when I went up to the snow with Will back in... God I dont even remember but when we were going over album names I remebered that picture and when we looked at it we pretty much both had the same thought. "Bam thats the cover and name right there!" So we decided to use it.

A: I do love the cover. Now I was just wondering cause I wasn't really sure but you look like your 12 but seriously how old are?
M: Ha Im 19 im the youngest in the band and Im acctually turning 20 in like 4 months.

A: Happy Early Birthday!
M: Haha thanks.

A:What is up with all of the young musicians in the buesness today. There are the members of "The Walls" who are all 19 except for Aj who is 21 and then there is now you.
M: Dude those are some of my best friends over there, but ya there have been alot of new young people joining the buessness.

A:Since your good friends with the people from "The Walls" do you think you might be joining them in the future?
M: Well if all goes well here with this band and there isnt any drama in this band then i wont. But if stuff goes down and there is drama then hell ya if they asked me i would definitly join them.

A:Well thats good. So how is it to be the youngest in the band.
M" It kind of sucks cuz everyone can drink except for me so you know its kinda weird to be in a band were everyone is so much older than me.

A:Well thats all the time thanks for joining us tonite.
M:No problem it was great to be here
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage