logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 27 May 2010 09:44:17(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Quote:
Holly Zona was just a girl in the past that was hoping to become one of today's most hottest pop stars of all time. Her debut single, " Dear Holly" went number one on the Internet Charts and ITunes and gave her national attention as a touched base artist. She just recently released her second single from her upcoming June 21st album, UNdead Hollywood titled " Though the Sprits" that debuted at #27 on the TRSG Charts. This single officially added her to the charts, along with the single debuting at BillBoards Hit number #10. She also got in news that the song is #3 downloaded song on ITunes, #2 on Fuse Music and also #4 on Billboard Charts. She entered with a very inspirational song and the hard work paid off.

UserPostedImage

ITUNES- #3
MYSPACE MUSIC- #2
BILLBOARDS TOP 10- #10
BILLBOARDS HITS- #10
BILLBOARDS MUSIC CHART- #4
FUSE MUSIC- #2

TRSG
USA- #27
UK- #45
WORLD- #237

The single was released on nationwide radios and she recently had an interview with Wave 103 where she said:
Quote:
Music is art. My lyrics is my heart and my passion is my skills. I love that song and I put my heart into that. I put my childhood and life experiences and wrote about it. I wanted to give my fans something they can feel and taste on the instrucments of the song, the sound affect, the music videos. It's like a movie; your own ride.

Last night when recieving the news from her management and entertainment company, she went out last night to Pleasure, An LA club with her manager, agent and friends. She was seen with Moquel, Alicia Lena and Tisha Jacksona at the same VIP section in Pleasure as Holly was rushed into the black truck when she came ou he club with Tisha Jackson around the time 2:00 in the morning. Paparazzi and reporters asked Holly severel questions as they said all she did is smile and stuck her tougue out said: My dream has finally come true.

UserPostedImage At the photo shoot before the night out.
UserPostedImage The red carpet arrivals at the club Pleasure.

Holly Zona is very excited to move forward in her carrer and is preparing to release one more single before the album is dropped.
UserPostedImage