logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 03 June 2010 05:04:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
LAST REQUEST

ALICIA LENA

R&B SUPERSTAR, 22

UserPostedImage

When was the last time you cried?
I don’t cry at films or anything like that. My mother went into surgery a couple of weeks ago and I cried then. I also cried quite recently when my one of my best friends had her first child. She was a childhood friend and I was at the birth it was really emotional.

When was the last time you had an idea for a song?
I have idea’s for new songs all the time. I recently finished writing two songs, called Another Face In The Crowd and Clichés Come Easy. I’m really proud of Clichés Come Easy I think it’s one of the best songs I’ve written yet and hopefully it will be on the next album.

When did you last say I love you?
That was sometime this week, either to Moquel or my cousin. My cousin was going to hospital she’s 7 years old and she was really scared. With Moquel he was leaving my apartment and he was gonna be away for a couple of days.

When was the last time you stayed up all night?
I rarely stay up all night. When I was recording my album there was a couple of sleepless nights so probably sometime between February and April. I like to get at least eight hours sleep. I hate sleeping through the morning, I’m usually up at about seven or eight o clock.

When was the last time you were in a fight?
I don’t fight physically. Verbally maybe sometimes. I try to maintain a cool head but sometimes you just gotta let rip. I’ve never had a physical fight which is quite surprising, most people have had a fight at least once in their life. I’m not missing out on something am I.

When did you last break the law?
Umm. I genuinely don’t know. I’ve had one or two tickets for speeding, it’s not like I’m crazy on the road I was just over the speeding limit, I thought it was a bit unfair but it’s the law I guess. I just accepted it and got on with my day.

When were you last star struck?
Oh god that’s tough. When I first met Stephanie Fierce I guess that was the first time I was kinda star struck but since then there’s been some people who I could barely talk to. Miss Vanity when we met at the IMA’s she’s crazy talented and I’m a huge fan, she was very kind to me too. Yeah the number one person who I’ve been really star struck by has got to be when I met Miss Vanity.

When was the last time you thought “I’m rubbish at this”?
Over the Christmas period last year I was spending time with my family and we all decided to go on a ski trip for a week, I fell over a lot, it was a good experience though. Also my friends son is eleven and he asked me to play guitar hero with him and I really sucked at that, first and only time I’ve played it.

When was the last time you wished you weren’t famous?
I rarely think that, I love the career I have and I don’t mind the attention because that’s a big part of the industry I’m in. there have been times when I just wanted to get away from the camera’s and just wanted to go home. I sign as many autographs I can and talk to fans as much as possible.
I guess when I began I wasn’t very good at it.

>>> Alicia Lena’s This Is Who I Am album is out now.
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 03 June 2010 05:46:58(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
Oh god that’s tough. When I first met Stephanie Fierce I guess that was the first time I was kinda star struck but since then there’s been some people who I could barely talk to. Miss Vanity when we met at the IMA’s she’s crazy talented and I’m a huge fan, she was very kind to me too. Yeah the number one person who I’ve been really star struck by has got to be when I met Miss Vanity.

Miss Vanity: Aww that's cute, great interview, I'm glad you're doing so many! It really gives everyone a chance to get to know the real you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 03 June 2010 05:50:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
GirlSpice wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

Miss Vanity: Aww that's cute, great interview, I'm glad you're doing so many! It really gives everyone a chance to get to know the real you.

Alicia: It's just a part of the promotion for the album. I don't mind doing them, so whenever I get asked I just say sure.