logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 03 June 2010 09:55:44(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The Left Side Of The Moon announced on Tuesday that they are done and going Hiatus. In their statement the band also said that guitarist Mike Shmied will be joing new upcoming band "The Walls" on their upcoming tour and will becoming a permanent member of the band.

Mike had this to say
"Well when we first started practicing there was alot of tension like Tom(Drummer) and I wanted to be an alternative band but everyone else wanted to be a Grunge band so Tom and I kinda felt like this wouldn't last very long. Everyone in that group is a great musician and I wish the best for all of them. I know that Will(Guitar) and Robert(Bass) are going to try and get new members but I know that I wont be in that band. I was talking to the members of The Walls before this happend and they said that if there is any truble in the band that they would love for me to come and join their band. I feel that personally this was a great choice cuz everyone in this band except Aj has been my friend since High School so Im glad for a new start!
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage