logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 04 June 2010 10:14:29(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Do to reasons undiscussed "Take It To Your Grave" will no longer be on the tour and their replacement is the promising new band Ifinite. The tour kicks off on June 6th and will go all the way till August 13th. Every band on this tour is more than excited to get things started and have a bunch of suprises for everyone in the audience.

Saburbensunrise.com

Hey everyone the tour kicks-off in 3 days!!!! We just wanted to let everyone know that if you are one of the first 150 people inside you will be invited backstage for a meet and greet/poster signing before the show begins. All four bands will be apart of this so get to the venues early so you can get to meet us along with Thunder Road, The Walls, and Infinite. Now I know alot of you are thinking what happend to Take It To Your Grave. Well we all decided it be better for them to hold out on this tour and maybe they can join on our next one.
-Nick

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 04 June 2010 10:45:06(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
MATTT wrote:
UserPostedImage

Do to reasons undiscussed "Take It To Your Grave" will no longer be on the tour and their replacement is the promising new band Ifinite. The tour kicks off on June 6th and will go all the way till August 13th. Every band on this tour is more than excited to get things started and have a bunch of suprises for everyone in the audience.

Saburbensunrise.com

Hey everyone the tour kicks-off in 3 days!!!! We just wanted to let everyone know that if you are one of the first 150 people inside you will be invited backstage for a meet and greet/poster signing before the show begins. All four bands will be apart of this so get to the venues early so you can get to meet us along with Thunder Road, The Walls, and Infinite. Now I know alot of you are thinking what happend to Take It To Your Grave. Well we all decided it be better for them to hold out on this tour and maybe they can join on our next one.
-Nick

I'm sorry to break the fun here, but I already reserved Muse for a future band of mine..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 04 June 2010 10:59:57(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Ok um talk to infinite bout that one
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#4 Posted : 04 June 2010 12:12:02(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
OOC: Awww, fuck, really? Alright, no worries, I'll find another band. Sorry about all this!
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline troy211619  
#5 Posted : 04 June 2010 12:37:47(UTC)
troy211619

Man

infinite135 wrote:
OOC: Awww, fuck, really? Alright, no worries, I'll find another band. Sorry about all this!

OOC:Nah dude, its fine since I haven't even started the band..
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#6 Posted : 04 June 2010 12:59:50(UTC)
infinite135

Man

troy211619 wrote:
infinite135 wrote:

So, you don't mind if I use their image? It's fine if you don't want that, it's not like there aren't any other bands around..
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline troy211619  
#7 Posted : 04 June 2010 18:32:31(UTC)
troy211619

Man

infinite135 wrote:
troy211619 wrote:
infinite135 wrote:

So, you don't mind if I use their image? It's fine if you don't want that, it's not like there aren't any other bands around..

OOC: I think you can, we're the Radiohead(Reckoner) and Muse(Infinite) of TRSG...

EDIT: and I was thinking of putting you as supporting act when I'm able to fix my tour..
You know just like when Muse were in the Showbiz era..

Edited by user 04 June 2010 18:34:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8 Posted : 05 June 2010 00:29:22(UTC)
infinite135

Man

troy211619 wrote:
infinite135 wrote:
troy211619 wrote:
infinite135 wrote:

OOC: I think you can, we're the Radiohead(Reckoner) and Muse(Infinite) of TRSG...

EDIT: and I was thinking of putting you as supporting act when I'm able to fix my tour..
You know just like when Muse were in the Showbiz era..

Alright, thanks man! But, yeah, I'd love to play as a supporting group for you guys sometime! It'd be an honor.

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 05 June 2010 02:14:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
"I can't wait for this tour, we've been pretty quiet recently but hopefully it'll be a success. Can't wait to meet up with all of you guys, the drinks are on me."
- Brian Richards (Thunder Road)