logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 08 June 2010 15:19:20(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UserPostedImage

Ladies and Gentlemen we proudly present Infinite
The sound of a bass playing began to fill the arena, and the audience started to clap and cheer in response. The lights began to shine, and shows Matt Roberts alone on stage, playing an improvisional funk bass solo. The playing began to become more heavy metal and aggressive; as soon as the spotlight began to shine on Greg Oldson, he began to play the drums as hard as he could, and the song became recognizable as 0.9 Pelnav. The crowd cheered in approval and the show kicked off on a high note. Although Eric Quillington is often said to be the most talented member of Infinite, the opening song shows that Matt Roberts can easily come up with a song that can stand toe-to-toe with even the best Quillington composition. After a few minutes of playing, Eric runs onto the stage, and begins playing a guitar solo fitting the song without stealing the show. After the end of the song, the band does a joking, Beatle-like bow to the audience.

“I know how much you’re all looking forward to Saburben Sunrise to play,” Eric says to the crowd, “But, I’m sorry. My name is Eric Quillington, and I’m the asshole you’re going to have to listen to sing for the next half hour.” The band immediately began to play Fusion Paranoia, a crowd pleaser thanks mostly to its guitar intro. However, the audience quickly proves the song the song is memorable for more than just the guitar, as the audience was all singing along to the chorus by the end, which brought a smile to Eric’s face and made the show all the more happy and spontaneous. The band then seamlessly transitioned to their next song without a moment’s pause. Drifting was another instrumental song, but fitted the more heavy metal atmosphere the band was attempting to create. While the original song was a slower and more peaceful song, this version had a faster tempo, and even started a small mosh-pit, something that was extremely uncommon to a typical Infinite concert. Throughout the song, Eric seemed to have the time of his life, doing a few mid-air spins, and keeping up with his usual energetic and eccentric stage persona.

The next song, however, showed the more brooding and dark side of Infinite. No Remorse, a song about psychotic obsession, wasn’t even attempted to be changed and made more arena-suitable. The audience still reacted with the same cheer for the song, even with the song’s lack of a catchy hook. Infinite seemed to give off a different aura for this song, and almost seemed like a completely different band. Still without taking a break, the band began to play Lucky, their first time playing it and a song that’s currently unreleased. Although it was a slightly risky move, the band still played well, and the audience was still entertained by the song. Lucky, an incredibly dark and sarcastic song, continued the slightly sinister sound started by No Remorse, and also continued to show the darker side of Infinite.

The band finally stopped playing for a few minutes, and Greg and Matt left the stage. Eric sarcastically explained, “Well, those guys tied me up backstage in order to prevent me from coming onstage at the very beginning. I guess this is their way of apologizing.” After setting his guitar on a stand, he walked over to the piano on the stage of the stage, cracked his knuckles, and began playing an instrumental version of Smells Like Teen Spirit. The song was an unusual choice to play on piano, but perfectly showcased Eric’s unique stage persona. Throughout the song, the crowd sang along the words to the song, although Eric didn’t sing a single word. Following this was the most emotional song of the evening, Styx. The joyous mood that was present in the earlier songs are by now completely gone, replaced by the mourning and sorrowful feeling of Styx, a song that Eric sang as passionately as he can, truly giving the song every ounce of himself humanly possible. Once it was over, Eric was rejoined onstage by Matt and Greg, who said, “Alright, the Eric Quillington hour is over, we’re back to keep him from boring you any further.”

The tone of the concert once again shifted back into the heavy metal tone of earlier, though this time without the tint of happiness. Infinite played March of Mephisto, a cover of a Kamelot song, which had all three members of the band singing. With Eric traditionally having the lead, Greg took the harmony, and Matt had screaming vocals during the chorus. The band played this song as energetically as any of their other songs, effectively making this song almost seem their own. After this song came another free-form guitar solo, and the audience reacted as positively as before. This solo was the most energetic and lively song of the lot, and it was becoming clear to the audience that Infinite was bringing the show to an end with style. The song transitioned into Supernova, a clear fan favorite, and brought the atmospheric show to an all-time high. Eric was an image of pure bliss during this, and looked as though he truly didn’t want to be anywhere else. Due to this, he seemed almost sad during the end of the song, but still managed to say farewell to the audience in his typical self-mocking style, “Alrighty, ladies and gentlemen, your half an hour of torture is up! Wierdly enough, it almost seemed like a few of you were enjoying it… anyways! If you don’t like being mind-blown, I suggest you leave. The Walls are coming up! Thank you all, and have a terrific night!”

THE WALLS!!!!!!!

UserPostedImage

Please help me welcome to the stage The Walls
The crowd yells as the band begins to play Happy Days On Elms. St.
James-Los Angeles!! How many are in the mood to dance tonightEntire crowd yells very well then this song is for you its called "I Just Want To Run." the crowd dances and claps along to its catchy beat
Dan-Well this next little song we are going to play for you is by a band called Third Eye blind you might recognize this track its entitled Slow Motionsas the song plays the crowd sings along
James-Hey Aj hows it going over there
Aj- Pretty great man im having fun.. How bout everyone else are you guys having fun?crowd yellsOk well ill introduce this next song.. Its about fucking and having hard-core sexcrowd goes crazy as the band begins to play the song Teen Hearts
James- So you all know I am nervous as fuck up here on this stage
Dan- We can tell man. Well any ways how many of you enjoyed Infinite?crowd screams and yellsThen we played how do you like us?crowd screams and yells again How bout Thunder Road! Who's excited to see them?crowd goes crazy Ok and how bout the head liners Saburben Sunrise? crowd yells and goes crazy Well we have a few more tracks before they play. The next song we are going to play is called Mountains im sure you have heard it crowd sings along with the song
James- Thanks everyone for putting up with my shity vocals tonite. Well the next song we are going to play is called Your Blood Runs Down My Face Like The River In The Middle Of The Desert so that means absolutly nothing at all so here is the songThis song is on the harder side of things so most of the fans kinda sit and watch
Stevie-Hello LA! Are you all having fun?crowd cheers Well for this next song we need you all to do us a favor and that is please everyone get up off your ass and rock out! This track is entitled The War and its just about having fun and a good time so everyone get up and have funThe crowd listens for half of the song and then everyone gets bored and sits down
James-You guys suck!crowd boo's Im just messing around chill out. Well this is going to be our last song and its called Life Without You(Is Pretty Good)halfway through the song the band stops playing and Dan runs into the crowd
Aj-Ready?!Dan shoots him a thumbs up. James then yells 1...2...3...4 Go!!! Dan then begins to play an outragious guitar solo and the crowd goes nuts....song ends
James-Thank You We Love You goodnite!

THUNDER ROAD!!!!!

UserPostedImage

[center]
Ladies and Gentlemen give a warm welcome to Thunder Road

The lights go down and a single drum beat from their drummer Taylor Williams begins to get the crowd excited, the atmosphere tonight is unbelievable and the fans are very much up for the show tonight, a guitar chord is struck by Pete Green their lead guitarist and they’re off.
They begin their performance with Rooftops & Teardrops a fast paced song which best represents their punk rock roots, the song is likely to be on their debut album and is a firm crowd favourite, “We’re here to put on a show which takes you back to the days of The Clash and The Replacements, I wanna here you scream.” shouts frontman Brian Richards. Next up is two songs combined into one, Starry Eyes & Blood Red Sky’s and Broken Windows after which Richards introduces the band , “We’re Thunder Road from New Jersey, On the drums we’ve got Taylor Williams, on bass we’ve got Adam Kramer and on lead guitar we’ve got my brother in arms Pete Green,”. Next up are two songs which are performed acoustically by Brian Richards Make Or Break and Babe We’re Leaving This Town the latter is an autobiographical song “I wrote this two years ago, Me and my girl were struggling to keep our place in Jersey and this song is about trying to get out of your hometown and make the kind of life you want but in reality for me the only place I can be truly happy is the place I grew up, I realised that a year ago.”
Next up was Sunny Tales For Lonely Kids, “I spent a lot of time listening to music growing up and not really talking to anybody else and you get to that age where you watch your parents kinda figure out, something’s weird, you know what I mean, but something’s not weird too, as you get older, it’s err, it’s a blending, so that’s what this song is about, hope you like it.” and emotional Richards finishes the song which is accompanied by cheers. And the final song is a song called I Miss These Nights, which is again a song about loneliness and fear.
They leave the stage for five minutes before returning for a four song encore, with Cigarettes and Childish Regrets, Here’s Johnny!, Carpe Diem (Seize The Day) and Regret Comes (In All Shapes And Sizes).

SABURBEN SUNRISE!!!!!

UserPostedImage

Introduction begins to play... Ladies and Gentlemen we proudly present a piqueres score of happy fancy for your pleasure at one Saburben Sunrise!
Matt-Lets Go!!!!The band begins to play This Is Only The Prolauge. By this time in the show there isnt an empty seat in the entire arena everyone is up and dancing...Song ends Hello LA!!! How are you all doing tonite?crowd screams No No I dont think you heard me I said How is everyone doing tonite!?crowd goes crazy Alright!!!
The guitar intro to Goodbye Love! Begins to play the crowd gets up dances and sings along
Nick-Who wants to hear a brand new song!! crowd screams Well this is going to be the first single of the new album and the song is called Torn Filthy LoveThe song opens with a scream and the crowd resonds with a loud yell. The song has two solos in it and is very fast
Joel-Thank you! Well the next song we are going to play is a very old song called Baby I Lo... Dont Love You off the first E.P. entitled Lost In Your Arms crowd yells and the band begins to play.. In the middle of the song the band stops then Joe plays the guitar intro into Poker Face by Lady Gaga and the band switches to that song
Alex-Well if your like me you probly were like what the fuck why were they playing some shity pop song and my answer to you is why not I mean ya its pop but who gives a fuck. So apart from that we are going to play a song called Lines and its one of our newer songs so here it is.band plays the song along with the crowd claping along
Dylan-Damn this is tiering. Well hello LA my name is Dylan and I play the drums but you more than likly already knew that. Well anyway the next song we are going to play is also a newer song its called Riots This Way and there is quite a bit of screaming so if you like Nick's screams then im sure you like this songthe band plays the song
Matt-Well how many people liked Infinitw?crowd yells How bout The Wallscrowd screamsThunder Road? Crowd goes crazy And then we playedcrowd screams and goes crazy Well ok now we are going to play a song titled Because Your Love Feels Like Sucide To Me.... But He Might Like Thatband plays song
Joe- Ok well we are going to leave Matt right now and he will talk to you all
Matt- Um hey guys ok well this is going to be our last song but i could use your help. Um you.. you.. you.. and you he points to four girls sitting in the front row Ok well do you guys think you can help me out? as three of the four girls are crying they say yes Ok so you are going to help me sing Song For The Lovers. Ok here we go One, Two, Three, FourMatt plays the song and in the middle he stops and says Ok now you sing He lets them sing a verse and chorus...Song Ends How bout a round of aplause for theese young ladies crowd cheers.... Nick runs on stage
Nick-whisper You want to?
Matt-whisper Ok why not!Turns to crowd You guys want one more!!crowd screams Ok here we go
[i]The guitar opening from Toxicity by System Of A Down starts to play... In the middle of the song the band stops playing walks into the crowd and rocks the shit out of the crowd... Song ends

Alex-Thank you your a terriffic audience we love you good night LA!!!

Edited by user 08 June 2010 15:40:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 08 June 2010 15:33:46(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
My brother Mark went to your show, and he was impressed so much with Infinite and the other bands, I think I need to watch one of your shows now..
-Carl Morrisson

OOC:Not trying to be whiny here, but it would've been better if Muse's pic was from their earlier concerts, just to make it look more realistic.. Oh and BTW, I had this kind of Tour RPs in my head, just didn't have the tour dates to make em, so great job to who ever thought of this RP Style..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#3 Posted : 08 June 2010 15:38:52(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Matt-Thanks man this was probly one of my favorite shows with this band and dude you totally have to check out one of our shows

OOC:Ya ill change it real fast and thanks man i kinda got the idea when i first started playing the game
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#4 Posted : 08 June 2010 15:41:00(UTC)
troy211619

Man

MATTT wrote:
Matt-Thanks man this was probly one of my favorite shows with this band and dude you totally have to check out one of our shows

OOC:Ya ill change it real fast and thanks man i kinda got the idea when i first started playing the game

OOC:You and I, we think alike..Applause
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#5 Posted : 08 June 2010 15:41:51(UTC)
MATTT

Man

haha thats legit and i changed the pic
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#6 Posted : 08 June 2010 15:44:56(UTC)
troy211619

Man

MATTT wrote:
haha thats legit and i changed the pic

and and awesome pic too!
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline MATTT  
#7 Posted : 08 June 2010 15:50:59(UTC)
MATTT

Man

thanks man google images thats what its about!! haha
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#8 Posted : 09 June 2010 07:41:48(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Wow, that is so wierd, to see myself play on a recorded video... thanks again for letting us perform on your tour, we're having a great time!
-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline MATTT  
#9 Posted : 09 June 2010 07:48:45(UTC)
MATTT

Man

infinite135 wrote:
Wow, that is so wierd, to see myself play on a recorded video... thanks again for letting us perform on your tour, we're having a great time!
-Eric Quillington

No problem man you guys fucken rock

-Nick
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 09 June 2010 08:39:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
"This is an amazing tour guys and it's been great fun so far, playing on the same bill as some of the brightest young bands around right now. I know that Thunder Road are a bit different from the other guys but you've made us feel very welcome on the tour and we've had some pretty awesome nights already, hopefully the tour will continue to be as succesfull and hopefully we can all continue to get along well. Saburben Sunrise you in particular are fucking out of this world live and I've enjoyed becoming close friends with all of you Dylan and Joel in particular are fucking great fun after a show, let the good times continue and keep on rocking."
- Brian Richards
Offline infinite135  
#11 Posted : 09 June 2010 13:47:35(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
"This is an amazing tour guys and it's been great fun so far, playing on the same bill as some of the brightest young bands around right now. I know that Thunder Road are a bit different from the other guys but you've made us feel very welcome on the tour and we've had some pretty awesome nights already, hopefully the tour will continue to be as succesfull and hopefully we can all continue to get along well. Saburben Sunrise you in particular are fucking out of this world live and I've enjoyed becoming close friends with all of you Dylan and Joel in particular are fucking great fun after a show, let the good times continue and keep on rocking."
- Brian Richards

Yeah, man, it's been amazing playing with you guys over the last few days. Thunder Road is a truly great band, it's always great to hear a band influenced by classic rock bands. We're really gonna have to improve our shows for this tour if we want to reach the quality you guys have.
-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 09 June 2010 13:56:20(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
karoliena:not really our scene,but it looks like we missed a killer show.

erich:yeah,next time we wont get sucked into a "law and order" marathon.

karoliena:i cant help it.that stabler can frisk me anytime.

ooc:splendid rp.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.