logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ScaryShoes  
#1 Posted : 21 June 2010 12:08:58(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Groups: Registered
Man

After disappearance in several months, "The Greatest American Rock Band", The Voyd has decided to perform a special secret show for their fans at The House of Blues at Atlantic City, New Jersey.
UserPostedImage

Within hours of the announcement that the show will held tonight, thousands of fans decided to fill their “Voyd” of the absence from the band and came down to see the them.

As it came to 9 pm the crowd started chanting “We Want Voyd! We Want Voyd!”

Five minutes later, the lights turned off as the crowd started to go ballistic. A minute passed and then all of a sudden, a riveting sound of a guitar came through the screaming. The guitarist started going on a two minute solo with white lights flickering periodically. The solo finally stopped and held on a long note while a drum click was heard. As soon as there was 6 clicks, the lights turned on with frontman Andrew Hayes jumping high. The band starts to play their old single (anthem), “Hello Hurricane”.

UserPostedImage

Andrew: How are you guys doing Atlantic City?

UserPostedImage

The crowd goes crazy by this.

Andrew: It is good to be back here. We may have been gone but we are not done yet. However I am sure you do not want to hear the story behind this. You wanna rock!

The crowd begins to cheer as the The Voyd finishes the song and then jumps to their cult hit ,“Wasteful Pleasures”

After the song was over, a soft sound of Brandon Carter on the keyboard was heard as Andrew Haynes begins to speak.

Andrew: I hope you guys enjoyed that (the crowd is in a frenzy). We are going to go into a slower fashion though. Now you all know the struggles we face every day. Some days we feel lost within our lives, within ourselves. These days, however are the best of times. We must at times be broken down (The band starts to play the hit single Break Me Down) in order to grow. This song is for all those who have become better through those dark days.

UserPostedImage

The band finishes as the crowd screams.

Andrew: Now I know this party is just kicking but we only have a few more songs for you today, he crowd begins to boo). Now now, this is not the last you will see of us but the beginning of something better. Just letting you guys know that we have a bunch of stuff lined up for you guys, the fans. We know that we have not been the greatest to you guys but you have got us here so we are going to repay you all back! Now just stand on your feet and go crazy as hell as we blow your brains out!!!”

The band starts to play the fast paced song “Marching to War”. The excitement of the song and energy was shown as it reflected the movement of the lights in the building.

UserPostedImage

Andrew: Now I know this our last song tonight, but I hope we put on one hell of a show for you guys!

The drum starts to play a heavy beat and then the guitars come in as they begin to play their [then] number #1 song in the world, “Blueprint Destruction”. Its crunchy riffs and heavy sounds are heard with a mix of screaming and vocals from Andrew.
UserPostedImage

Andrew: “Thank you guys so much for coming. Now it’s time to go!”

UserPostedImage

As the band rushes off stage, they have realized how far they have come from to this point. The excitement and journey of the road they have taken has shown an even more promising future.
Bands:
The Voyd [Alternative/Post Grunge/Hard Rock]-Active
Destroy All Monsters:[Crunkcore/Post Hardcore/Rap Rock]
-Disbanded
Offline Satellite  
#2 Posted : 21 June 2010 19:40:15(UTC)
Satellite

OOC: I thought The Voyd were Kings of Leon.
Satellite - (Grunge/Alternative Rock) NOT YET SIGNED
Jack Wright - Lead Vocals/Guitar
Liam Kempton - Bass
Eric Nash - Drums
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 21 June 2010 20:57:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Max: You guys are amazing, I was in New Jersey but I had no idea you guys were performing, I'd have been there if I knew you guys were performing.
Offline ScaryShoes  
#4 Posted : 22 June 2010 00:55:49(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

Satellite wrote:
OOC: I thought The Voyd were Kings of Leon.

OCC:We were but I got tired of not having much pictures from them and they been away from a while so it's like they have "changed" their style
Bands:
-Disbanded
Offline ScaryShoes  
#5 Posted : 22 June 2010 00:56:57(UTC)
ScaryShoes

Man

C4AJoh wrote:
Max: You guys are amazing, I was in New Jersey but I had no idea you guys were performing, I'd have been there if I knew you guys were performing.
Brandon:You truly missed out. However, the after party was even better!!
Bands:
-Disbanded