logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1 Posted : 22 June 2010 09:53:43(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Electrodeath released their album some months ago, and so far the album sold over 1,5 million copies with two singles released, now it's time for a third single.. and the premiere you check here!

"This single is a mix of country 70's style with a contemporary dance sound, with a selfish lyric, but very ironic and funny in certain way, in this song you see how flexible Electrodeath can be with five vocalists working with diferent sounds coming from industrial dance to old country style.
They have to pay attention to not loose their musical identity with so many different styles in one only record.. it can work for now.. but further who knows what can come from this band?"

The single was performed live on David late show, where the video music had its premiere too, also the girls announced their United State tour and their upcoming performace in the Cure for Cancer Festival.

David: Our next guests are here to perform their brand new single from their first international album which sold over 1,5 million copies worldwide, I'm talking about Yulia Volkova, Maggie Lena, Brittany S, and Lilly A.. ElectroDeath!

Not Fair

David: you're so hot girls... but this song is sung by Lilly A, and I wanna ask her.. about the video, who's came the idea of the music video, and why such a selfish lyric, have you been with a bad boyfriend or something?

Lilly: Actually the lyrics are not written by me.. hehe, Brittany wrote the song.. she can explain better.. and about the video we think this song has some old style and in this case a country one.. so it was kind easy think about the fashion stuff, the idea of a TV performace came from a fan of us.. he send a letter to us complaining, why we didn't appear on TV shows.. so we decided to release this single very different from previous singles, we are releasing in a TV show and the video is a TV performace.. so;

David: humm cool story before the video, Brittany can you explain the lyrics?

Brittany: hehe, it is a selfish lover.. I think when we are in a relationship we have to share the love and not only get for us.. I date a guy that "never made me scream" hehe;

Not Fair Video

David: Check the Electrodeath Website to see dates from their upcoming North American Tour, and more.. Can you girl sing another one?

Yulia: We're gonna sing our first single released "White Robe"

White Robe Live

Edited by user 22 June 2010 09:54:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)