logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#1 Posted : 23 June 2010 09:58:46(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Tonight is the night. Tisha is opening up her tour. Tonight is the first night of Tisha's tour in the U.S. Tisha is so excited to let her U.S fans see what they have been waiting for and see her perform a bunch of new songs and greatest hits. Tishe is joined by her very good friend Alicia Lena as the opening act of the show.

Tisha Set

A long gold cage rolls onto the stage. Dominatrix, and half naked men are full in the cage. The cage is pulled by muscle men almost boody builder like. They place the cage into the center of the stage. The cage sits there for about 30 seconds. Thats when two lights hit the stage. The men and women begin crawling out of the cage. The stand up. The stage goes completly dark. Then a light hits half of the stage and another half of the stage. And there is Tisha standing there in the middle of the stage. She stands there for 45 seconds while fans are screaming of the top of there lungs and cheering. She is then surrounded by the the men and women and they all begin to do a military dance. Tisha begins to sing #1 (Im Coming 4 U).

Tisha stops dancing. She talks to the crowd and thanks them for coming out. And tell them she loves them so much. She begins to talk about Racism, Equality,, Freedom of Speech,and discrimation. You see the background screen come and you see past and present day screen shots. Videos of Martin Luther King Jr, Barack Obama, John F. Kennedy, Nelson Mandela all talk about equality. Tisha breaks out and sings Black & White (Break The Color Lines).

(Tisha does a quick 5 minute change).

Tisha sings what she likes to call the "mellow groove hits". This is when the songs slow down and Tisha sits down on the staircase of the stage and sing right next to her back up singers. Tisha begins to sing her hit, Deep Inside. Then she goes into her first hit ever! Baby Come Kiss Me. Tisha begins to belt one of her favorite songs she ever recorded Stay The Night, which features Raven of Thunderwolf and their is a video interlude of her, it also features her greatest vocals. Tisha then sings her gospel tune Send Me An Angel, she is joined by a choir, and and Angel grabs her and they fly off into the air.

Tisha changes her outfit into a white suit, waring a hat and bra under with a gold chain. She beings tosing, her hit So Dumb and there is a video interlude of Daphne Aguilera who is featured on the song. Tisha slows it down when she gets a guy out of the audience and her and her female back up dancers give him a strip show as her maledancers hold him down. She sings her sexy song, Would U Mind? and she rips off her suit and she is in a revealing latex bran and latex panities both gold.

Tisha changes into another suit, it is all black. She is wearing red lipstick. And her and her female dancers sing and dance to her hit single I get Lonley. Tisha rips off her clothes and begin singing to her hit hit single Deja Vu.

Tisha sings

11. Clap,Clap,Clap!
12. Hello Heartbreak
13. Before I Go To Sleep
14. Pregant Teen (Brave Young Girls)
15. Between Me & U
16. Mr. Hearbreaker
17. Heartache From Loving You
18. Wherever I Go (GirlSpice Interlude)
19. New York Boy

Tisha sings her big ballads with the choir, Be Happy, Thank You Lord (For Bringing Me Through The Pain). She closes the song out with Good Woman Down with Alicia Lena. She thanks the crowd for at least 10 minutes. She brings about 10 people up out the crowd and give them hugs and chat with them. Then she tells them all she loves them and the show is over.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline jordanr  
#2 Posted : 23 June 2010 10:14:36(UTC)
jordanr

sounds really wonderful Tisha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by user 23 June 2010 10:17:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 23 June 2010 22:05:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Alicia's Opening Set
Alicia Lena is rapidly becoming a well known name in the music industry, she has had a fantastic debut album which has gone on to sell over 2 million copies and she has had two Top 40 singles, Tonight she plays her first gig since the release of her debut album as support for Tisha Jackson.
It’s obvious that people are here to see the headline act but most people in the stadium know of Alicia and I’d say the majority of people in the audience are fans of Alicia’s but that’s not why there here.

It’s a full house tonight at Madison Square Garden tonight as Tisha Jackson kicks off the North American leg of her world tour, It’s time for the opening act though, the lights go down as Alicia walks onstage, looking nervous as you’d expect, It’s no doubt the biggest gig she’s ever played. Alicia’s set is very basic, She has a piano on stage and has backing dancers waiting to feature.

She sat at her piano and she spoke to the crowd “It’s a big night tonight, it’s gonna be great, I’m like all you guys, I’m here to see Tisha, but first I’m gonna play you a couple of songs, this first song is poignant for tonight, it’s called New York Love Affair.” she then played the opening to New York Love Affair which was met by a positive reaction, it is after all her most well known song, She then kicked into a Medley of Stand By Me, My Girl, Change Is Gonna Come, which got a positive reaction, she said “This is the first time I’ve performed this medley live, I hope it goes well.”
Next up was an emotional version of Don’t Break My Heart No More, the fans waving their arms with their mobile phones lighting the venue, She then introduced the next song, “I only finished this song two weeks ago, so I guess this is it’s debut.” The song in question is Good Girl which got a very positive reaction, I’d expect to hear that more in the future. Next up was a cover of the Stephanie Fierce song Kill The Runaways which was featured as a B-Side to the New York Love Affair single, The fans sang along in unison and cheered as the song ended.
The final three songs of the night were New Developments, More Than You’ll Ever Know and her upcoming single Party-Starter, which she was joined by Tisha who features on the single which is released on Saturday, The cheers when Tisha arrived onstage were deafening.
All in all it was a fantastic start to the tour and Alicia did a great job opening for Tisha.

Setlist
New York Love Affair
Stand By Me, My Girl, Change Is Gonna Come [Medley]
Don’t Break My Heart No More
Good Girl
Kill The Runaways (Stephanie Fierce Cover)
New Developments
More Than You’ll Ever Know
Party-Starter (With Tisha Jackson)
Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 24 June 2010 08:25:10(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Girls, I can already tell this will be an great tour with two talented ladies."
- Rachel Angels
UserPostedImage