logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 23 June 2010 17:39:54(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Matt Urie speaking to the crowd at the most recent concert

Ok well we only have one more song for you all and we are going to end it on a acoustic song called Song For The Lovers. But before I play this song Im going to tell you all a little story. Ok well before Suburban Sunrise became a well known band I was either living on the streets or I would crash at a friends house. I was kicked out of my parents house because of my addiction with Cocaine. Once the band began touring on the "Get Your Own Damn Beer" tour I realized I needed to straiten my shit out. In between recording our first EP and Touring I took a break and I checked myself into rehab. while I was there I met alot of people who had the same problem I did. After that experence I noticed I still had a problem. When we were performing a show on the tour with Cooper i looked around and saw a bunch screaming fans and noticed this has honestly got to stop. After we released the album Doesn't Mean It's Legal I stoped and looked at the sucess we have had and thanks to all of you I've goten over my drug problem and am now 100% sober from that. So I would like to dedicate this song to ALL of our fans out there. Thank you all for your love and support.

After the show......
Dylan: Hey Matt I didnt know you had a cocaine problem
Nick: Ya dude why didn't you just tell us
Matt: Cuz guys I dont and I never did.. It makes people fell bad for you. All though i do love that weed i dont think people would fell as bad for me if i said i have an addiction to Marajuana so why not change it up a little bit.
Dylan:Wow you are one dumb ass mother fucker
Matt: I know but o well its just another day at the office
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage