logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aquiliz  
#1 Posted : 27 June 2010 05:24:40(UTC)
Aquiliz

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
MetalMaster wrote:
So. Our favourite band has decided to reward us loyal fans with a sneak preview of their upcoming album! MetalMistress and I, along with some other music journalists, were invited over at the band's studio, where we got to hear four tracks of the upcoming album.

AND IT'S TIGHT.
FUCK.
IT'S SO AWESOME.

These were the songs we got to hear:
Dancing Around the Dolmen
Stepping Stoned
Pages of a Diary Found in a Shoebox [On a Greyhound Bus]
Theme for a Sergio Leone Western Movie

I apologize that I can not supply audio to prove it, but the guys were VERY strict in us not recording anything. We've got to respect that, no? Anyway. My first impression is that the guys are going for this mysterious, groovy soundscape. It invokes both the desert as mysterious pagan rituals around a bonfire (or dolmen). Pages of a Diary Found in a Shoebox [On a Greyhound Bus] is that kind of track that's just... weird, but hauntingly... haunting. Yeah. Can't really describe it, but the instrumentals are... FUCKING WOW.

'Theme for a Sergio Leone Western Movie' is basically what it says on the tin, but as perceived by some psychedelic progressive stoner rockers. Very cool.

When we asked them they could not answer us as to when it is released, other than 'soon'. But, we can confirm that they've released a short EP, which has three tracks, 'iCunnilingus' and 'Showdown at Shit Creek', both live recordings from their last show at the Vera in Groningen, and 'All Along the Watchtower', a Dylan cover.

That's all folks. Hope we'll have more news soon.

OOC: I'm back. Had trouble with my pc, then with my internet and subsequently with my interest. I've also decided to drop my other band.
The Disstopian
The Disstopian is simultaneously bringing hiphop back to its root and launching it into the future.
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 27 June 2010 05:52:45(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Sexy Star: OH I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS, welcome back!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry