logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 04 July 2010 05:03:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Roberto in the Music Scene:
UserPostedImage

Roberto Rios (35 Years old), was in front of a crowd of 2,000. The rock star had a sold out show and various #1 singles. His prestigious career was already predicted by his auntie Stephanie Fierce who raised him. However after the huge disaster, Roberto didn't expect to get back on his feet. Stephanie happened to be in front cheering him on that night. Disgusted by the new pop scene Stephanie Fierce was no longer making music, but she was still a supporter of it. Saved by the cure of cancer Stephanie was also at a healthy and stable condition.

Roberto was finishing up the last song of the night and after thanking his fans and wishing them a good night, he then runs out of the stage. Drinking his bottle of water imitation, a robot makes it's way up to him. The robot had a huge "Hot Topic" logo printed on it's back.

Robot: So. Roberto, how. do. you. feel. about.your. album. selling. over. 10,000. copies. in. one. year.
Roberto Rios: It feels great! Going diamond in one year is amazing! All right, i must go, very tired.

Roberto was really famous and successful in the market since it was rare for artists to sell over 10,000 copies. But Roberto loved his fans so it was nothing but love for him. The metal scene had quickly disappeared and only a few metal bands lasted. The metal scene however was growing fast and one band even managed to be signed by a record label. So it was hard for Roberto to listen to music he liked. Things were more controlled on the moon. Almost everything had to be recorded or transcribed.

Roberto and his mother finally made it to their flying car and blasted out of there. Fans chased the car down until they couldn't run anymore.

Roberto at home:

Roberto was one of the few to own a flying a car on the moon. After the recuperation of humanity due to the dramatic disaster that happened on earth year 2012, humans were longer allowed to visit planet Earth; which looked like pile of shit from the moon. No one had the money or power like before unless you were some big superstar.

Roberto spent most of the time looking through his window or flying around in his fancy car. Life on the moon was not like people dreamed of. People were still recuperating from the dramatic loss of family members and other personal stuff. It was the hardest time for humanity. However after the many years, people were looking forward to a new future and positivity started to finally struck.

Roberto's home looked like a piece of metal just like the rest of the homes in the moon. The reason being that it was unstable because of the conditions of living on the moon. They still wanted to make the moon look as earthy as possible. But no matter what, the view of planet Earth always brought back the bad memories. Plus the one thing Roberot loved the most had dramatically changed or turned into shit.

OOC: One time RP, please let me know what you think. Greatly appreciate it.

Edited by user 04 July 2010 05:09:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 04 July 2010 05:06:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
OOC: It's interesting to see what happens to Stephanie Fierce in the future. it could maybe be confusing at times but it's something different and I liked it.
#3 Posted : 04 July 2010 05:11:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

C4AJoh wrote:
OOC: It's interesting to see what happens to Stephanie Fierce in the future. it could maybe be confusing at times but it's something different and I liked it.

OOC: Thank you! Yep, it's kind of fun though, it makes things a little bit more interesting.
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 04 July 2010 05:12:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

OOC: Thank you! Yep, it's kind of fun though, it makes things a little bit more interesting.

OOC: Yeah definitely. I liked it a lot
Offline Laurelles1  
#5 Posted : 04 July 2010 05:18:40(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
OOC: This sounds very interesting and a good idea, definitely. Certainly original. The only problem is what C4AJoh said, that it may get a bit confusing with the flying cars and robots and whatnot, but great so far.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#6 Posted : 04 July 2010 05:22:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Laurelles1 wrote:
OOC: This sounds very interesting and a good idea, definitely. Certainly original. The only problem is what C4AJoh said, that it may get a bit confusing with the flying cars and robots and whatnot, but great so far.

OOC: Thank you! lol I just realized how corny the robot thing was. I'm actually not a space nerd so I can see why. But thank you man!

Edited by user 04 July 2010 05:24:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline GirlSpice  
#7 Posted : 04 July 2010 06:53:32(UTC)
GirlSpice

Views messages in topic : 9,033
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Lmao I thought it was definitely original and funny with the whole robots and living on the moon thing. One thing that made me laugh though was going diamond with 10,000 copies LOL. :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#8 Posted : 04 July 2010 07:07:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

GirlSpice wrote:
OOC: Lmao I thought it was definitely original and funny with the whole robots and living on the moon thing. One thing that made me laugh though was going diamond with 10,000 copies LOL. :P

OOC: lmao, thanks.