logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 05 July 2010 10:22:57(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Miss Vanity just ended another successful sold out show as part of her Vanity Perfection Tour, her way of celebrating 4th of July, independence day. She walked down the hall of backstage, her dancers followed behind her in the hallway as they all excitedly praised each other on another great performance put on by them. She walked into her dressing room, her manager Steven Bryans and his friend whos name was unknown to Vanity waiting inside. "Have a good show?" her manager asked her with a welcoming smile, but all was not what it seemed with Steven; he was a scheming, evil, money hungry man who wanted Miss Vanity all to himself. "It was amazing, the crowd were so into it" Vanity told him excitedly. "Sorry, I've never met you have I? Who are you?" Vanity asked her managers friend politely. "What a pleasure, my name is Mike Adams" he quietly replied, he seemed cold towards her but she shrugged it off. "I'm just gonna quickly change, won't be a second guys" she smiled to them as she entered a small room. Steven and Mike played it cool, Steven bragged about everything he helped Vanity to achieve to his friend, boasting her sales figures and ticket sales. Vanity could hear them talking and raised her eyebrows in surprise to some of the figures he was listing, she was a genuine, artistic and warm individual from Manhattan, New York who never dreamed of having all of this success, a young girl who only wanted to pursue a dream. She walked out half an hour later wearing a hot pink strapless top and black mini skirt with black heels, her manager complimented her on the look and smiled. "I'm just gonna check on the dancers and hang out for a bit and see if they're fine, I'll see you later guys" she softly said as Steven and Mike both nodded as she left her dressing room. "Why haven't you done anything yet? You heard her talking to her label about getting a new manager, are you gonna let her do that to you?" Mike questioned Steven. "Don't be stupid, I know what I'm doing but like I said, I need your help. This ain't a one man job, we can't rush it or she'll be on to us, we're gonna ruin this bitch!" Steven responded as he smirked. "Well what the fuck are you gonna do? She could sack you right on the spot any minute and we'll be left with no money, nothing, you're prepared to do that?" Mike said, full of fury. "We're gonna drug the bitch, grind Risperidone up and put it in her food, her drinks, she won't have a clue what's going on, you don't know how badly that messes someone up with the wrong doses. Slowly, she'll lose control, she'll break down, she'll rely on us more and when she's most vulnerable, we'll take everything that bitch has. She's gonna think twice about trying to replace me, she's gonna be in for one hell of a ride over the next few months!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 05 July 2010 10:26:32(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Oh my my. Money hungry men are like tigers, they only rush for some meat... Vanity, I'm going to pray for you.."
- Brittany Decon
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 05 July 2010 10:40:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: That dirty ass hole. My ex manager tried to sabotage my career and you know were he is right now. *Speaking as if she knew*

Edited by user 05 July 2010 10:46:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 05 July 2010 10:41:34(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: That dirty ass hole. My ex manager tried to sabotage my career and you know were he is right now.

" Dead?"
- Brittany Decon
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 05 July 2010 23:07:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Max: Some people are just all about the money, I hate to say it but there really is some horrible people in this industry, I hope you can get away from him as quickly as possible before damage is done, Your loved by many people including myself and I'm sure every one of them has got your back.

Edited by user 05 July 2010 23:08:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified