logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 10 July 2010 06:37:10(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Roxana Katraba Firecracker (guitar) // Misty 'Mikki' Moo (drums/vocals) // Katie Mouschi Kairiri (management)

It has been announced that for Firecracker 47's return to the industry and second album, they will be concentrating more on the feminine side of F47 - Roxy, Mikki and Katie. They claim that their first album, 'Firecracker 47's Mind Numbing Musical Interpretation Of How Not To Take The Morning After Pill (And Other Vaguely Interesting Metrosexual Blunders) : The Debut Album That About Four People Have Been Desperately Waiting For', was too male-dominated.

"The album was amazing," says Katie, "James's exceptional musical talent and Joshy's raw emotion fit so well together, they have such great chemistry. We certainly don't want to sacrifice that, but we want to push the girls forward more too - including me, I'll have a bigger role in writing and producing songs. 'Girl Power' is big in the industry right now, and also something that Mikki and Roxy need. These ladies need to get their names out there."

"I loved playing for 'Joshy's Blunders', as we affectionately call it, the songs were awesome, but didn't really get a personal feel for it," says Roxy. "I'm best known in the industry for being fat, and now that I've lost a couple of stone, what am I supposed to do? I could be unknown, or .... I could strum the hell out of my guitar and make something of myself! Nothing against Joshy and James, they're still integral to the band and will be for all of F47's stuff, but we girls need to move forward a bit, play music that we feel, get ourselves known for it."

Mikki rolls her eyes. "You think you have problems, Rox? I'm best known in the industry for having a one-night stand with Ryan Ross Hernandez. THAT needs to change."

"And, erm, on that note ...." Katie stutters, "keep listening out!"

Edited by user 10 July 2010 06:39:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 10 July 2010 06:40:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Stacey: Roxy and Mikki we should definitely jam some time.
Offline PANIC!  
#3 Posted : 10 July 2010 07:09:46(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"Hey! I don't see that as a necessarily bad thing for being known for having a one-night stand with me. I mean, you're going to have a song written about you on my next album, like I do for all my ex-girlfriends/women I've slept with, if it makes you feel any better, I'll include your name on my 'thank-you' list as you were a source of inspiration. I think you should be honored since you are the only sort-of, musician that I've slept with. But don't worry I'm now only attracted to women between the ages of, twenty-eight and forty-two."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 10 July 2010 07:10:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Boston Adams: Hey Roxy...what the fuck is up? Looking good sweetthang...how abou...oh shit, here comes Cassie, ttyl :s

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 10 July 2010 07:20:34(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Mikki : Thankyou, especially for thinking that I was so young! (:
Roxy : Hey Stacey, always worth having a go, Girl Power eh? And hi Boston, thanks!
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 10 July 2010 11:37:48(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
"Girls always move forward, never go back, keep strong ladies."
- G2L

Edited by user 10 July 2010 11:38:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage