logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#1 Posted : 12 July 2010 03:25:55(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Groups: Registered

From Ronny Rocken’s NEWS site:

My experiment, called The Roadmasters, have been a success. But I bet you already knew. Cause you’ve been at all of our shows, haven’t you? Anyway, we want to thank all our fans out there who have supported us with free beer, roof over our heads and a girl in our beds. Sometimes we’ve managed to get one girl each too.

As you’ve heard earlier, we’ve thought of getting a record deal or something, so we put together a demo to send out to the presidents out there.
But then we figured, we’re not gonna make any money on this anyway. So why not upload it on our homepage.

So here you go. Three fresh rock hits from Ronny Rocken & the Roadmasters, that you can fuck to. Or if you don’t have anyone to fuck with, you can simply take care of it on your own. More education on how you do that on our debut album, sometime within the next 100 years.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#2 Posted : 12 July 2010 19:29:00(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Let’s have a look at a new act in the music industry. A band who call themselves Ronny Rocken & the Roadmasters. Ronny Rocken did himself known by a radio program called Rocken Roll Radio a while back, but since then, he’s been quiet. Just resently, he released his first single/demo, called Jokebox. Including three songs I thought we should take a closer look at.

I’m a freebird. It’s interesting to see someone like Ronny actually trying to be serious in this business. This song has a refreshing rock sound to it and easy to get along with. The theme of the music, girl can’t hold boy down. I think we’ve heard it before. Think the message he tries to give is that he’s not ready to settle down (and with the rest of the tracks, I wouldn’t say anything else).

Bar brawl boogie. Your typical boogie, really. With a pretty fun lyric to it. Now this is the Ronny we got to know through his radio program. If you didn’t thought that beating people up could be funny, then give this song a try. It’s worth it.

Go little Queenie, is where this guy finally spaces out. A tribute to Chuck Berry is what he tells us in the intro. I dunno if I would be very proud, if I was chuck though. Sure, it has the same rock n’ roll beat as the named artist. Do you know the title, well then you know the lyrics too. It starts off fairly well, but the further you get into the song, the more freaked out it gets. Someone had a few cups of coffee too much before they recorded this.

Over all, thinking of how these guys has put it together on their own and that it wasn’t meant to be more than a demo for the record companies, it isn’t that bad. And since you can download it for free from their homepage, just give it a try and get your own opinion of it. It’s not like you gonna lose your mind (except for possibly Go little Queenie).

-Random Swedish Magazine
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 13 July 2010 13:47:31(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erich:ronny's music is like namesake automobile,the buick roadmaster.big,bold,and nearly uncontrollable.

karoliena:and good to fuck in.sure,you can do it in a honda.but i like to have lots of room.

ooc:mmmm buick before it was the domain of old people.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline idunnowhy  
#4 Posted : 13 July 2010 14:19:07(UTC)
idunnowhy

Deezy: How do you fuck to a song about someone getting beat up?
Corporate
--------------------
MC Scott "Office"
DJ BuzzLY

MC YUNG DEEZ IS GOOD AT NAPPING
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#5 Posted : 13 July 2010 23:19:17(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

idunnowhy wrote:

Ronny: By being very sadistic. It's enough if you're just alittle sadistic, but it sure helps alot if you're very.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 14 July 2010 14:18:02(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
idunnowhy wrote:

karoliena:if it doesnt leave bruises,it isnt worth doing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.