logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MATTT  
#1 Posted : 14 July 2010 15:49:38(UTC)
MATTT

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
(Matt) (Nick)

Interviewer:Hey guys I am back stage with two of the members from the band Suburban Surise. How are you guys doing tonight?
Nick: Were alright

Interviewer: Ok well all the questions are from your fans so here's the first question.
Seirra: Age: 15
Hey guys I love your music and your all super sexy. Well my question is do you have any bands or artists you would recomend for me to look up?
Nick: Of course well right now im in to Infinite, Mind, some old music from PANIC!, and some Miles In Minutes.
Matt: Listen to some Tisha Jackson, Christina Lake, and when it comes out Stacey Walton.
Nick: Your such a fag
Matt: haha well people need to know all genre's.

Luke: Age 19
Hey guys why did you change the spelling of your name?
Matt: Because we are not 19 anymore.
Nick: Ya the reason we mispelled it was because we felt like we shouldnt have to be so mature about our music and if you listen to our old music you can tell. We acctually made a song about Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhich's. Fucken gay i know.
Matt: That song is fucking amazing man

Tyler: Age 12
I love the explicit content in your songs! Will there be as much cussing in the new album?
Matt: Your 12 dont listen to our music!
Nick: Shut up Matt. And the answer to that question is yes there is.

Andrew: Age 17
Can I join the band?
Nick: Sure man!
Matt: You can be honorary member number 135234415434

Angela: Age 25
Why did you guys kick out Joe and Alex? I love them!
Matt: Well Alex sold the drug story about me to a few magazines. So we got into a giant fight about it and Joe got involved so Alex yelled Fuck you guys im out dont bother fucking calling me your just a bunch of pricks. Then Joe said i gota go with him. Fuck you guys.
Nick: This is something that has been going on since a cuple weeks we got on the tour so i mean it was destined to happen eventually.
Matt: And because this question will pop up eventually so our good friend Nicole Woods will be the new singer and I am going to move to guitar. Its all for the best she is a fucking good singer and we will be posting a photo of her some time this week.
Nick: She is really HOT!

Matt: Age 16
Het dont you guys love Cosmic Beauty Contest! Their lead singer is hot as fuck and their music rocks!
Matt: No talent bitch and bubble-gum music can die in hell
Nick: High school musical can suck my dick. And Cassie what ever can fucken die in a fire

Megan: Age 16
I love you all soooooo much Matt and Nick are fucken sexy! Are you still single?
Matt: Haha why thank you and yess
Nick: If your hot no one has to know what goes on
Matt: RAPER!!!!!
Nick: haha like you wouldnt

Matt: Were done goodbye
Nick:Later people
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage