logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#1 Posted : 28 July 2010 21:01:00(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Groups: Registered

…and that was Ronny Rocken & the Roadmasters with Gimme moonshine. We actually got the man himself here in the studio. Welcome, Ronny Rocken.

Ronny: Thank you.

Reporter: It’s the first time we get to hear you like this, in official radio. And first time I really get to see you. Makes me wonder, is it really you?

Ronny: To be true, it isn’t. I’m just a hallucination made by the real Ronny, so he can stay at home and wank off.

Reporter: I see. Hallucination or not, I think a lot of people agree that they don’t know a lot about you, more than your music and the radio program you run a while back. Could you tell us about yourself?

Ronny: Of course. I’m the most awesome man in the world. Most beautiful, strongest and…

Reporter: I mean, like your background and such. Why you decided to play music at all?

Ronny: Oh, such things. Well, I was born back in Sweden. So if I talk weird at times, that’s why. My parents lived at and took care of an old farm. Good start. I don’t have to mention how I was treated back in school. But about the music, I decided early that I wanted to become a rockstar. Mom got me a cd once with artists like Del Shannon, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry and that’s what I wanted to do. Music just like that. And all the kids back at school would regret that they treated me bad once I was famous. *chuckles* I got myself a guitar. Worked my ass off to earn it. But It never got into anything serious, before Bobby and I figured that we should set up a radio show on the net. I guess that’s where things really started.

Reporter: A lot of media have called your music tasteless. Perverted at times.

Ronny: You can thank my uncle for that. But I wouldn’t call my music perverted. I simply say what’s on everybody’s mind every now and then. That’s just me. I don’t see any reason to hold back on such things. I mean, haven’t you wanted your pussy licked sometimes?

Reporter: But you were criticized for bestiality with your debut album.

Ronny: *chuckles* Oh, you talk about Licking a pussy? Well I take no offence for that. The song was never intended to be of sexual nature, but you might wanna check out the reporter who wrote that. He seems to have quite a perverted mind.

Reporter: I see. So what’s next? New album? Top 20?

Ronny: You got beautiful titties for such an age by the way.

Reporter: Thank you, I think…

Ronny: You’re welcome. And yeah. We could always hope for top 20, now when we got our music playing on the radio and all. Actually we sent the radio stations two songs, But they would just play one. Seems like you still can’t play just anything on the radio. Alcohol is fine, but not deep and juicy pussies. Then you could question what’s most healthy out of those…

Reporter: And the album? Will there be something new?

Ronny: Quite a lot, actually. Now when we’ve began to play in the UK and even been down at US a few times. The Madman was just what the title tells. An experiment of madness. We just had fun and recorded the most crazy things that came to our minds there. This time I want to try out what I really wanted to play. Pure rock n’ roll. So we’re going for a rawer rockabilly influenced sound. We’re gonna try to be more serious, but I can’t promise anything. There’s some time left till then and before that, I thought I’d try to hook up a friend for a single project.

Reporter: I think our time is running out. But we’re back with more music for you, after the news.
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#2 Posted : 29 July 2010 02:18:09(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
MattY: I was listening to that, fantastic interview, the interviewer did not sound at all uncomfortable haha
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Bobby Cairo  
#3 Posted : 30 July 2010 09:16:24(UTC)
Bobby Cairo

Man
United States

Bobby Cairo: Ronny Rocken is a stalwart of a generation gone by, a symbol of a time when rock & roll stars were real men with big penises who weren't shy about indulging in the finer aspects of life. Without vagina and the sexual intercourse for which it allows none of us would be here today. Ronny understands this better than anyone and he celebrates the beauty of life and the beauty of making new life. Aside from all that, his music kicks ass. The man is a guitar-shredding god and a howling banshee of a vocalist. Undoubtedly there will be countless hordes of wannabes who will imitate Ronny's sound and his style, but there can be only one original and he is going to be around for a long, LONG time. You can put that in your pipe and smoke it, Charlie.