logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 03 August 2010 03:51:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Quick Questions With Stacey Walton
UserPostedImage

Stacey Walton was born in London in 1992 and is a rising star on the touring circuit, she is gaining a fan base rapidly but not a lot of people know very much about her so this is our chance to see what Stacey Walton is like. Rocks newest wild chick has agreed to sit down with us an answer every question as honestly as she can, here's how it went.

Q: What’s your favourite food?
Stacey: I’m not really obsessed with healthy eating and stuff, I like the basic, I eat a lot of food but I don’t think you can beat a full English breakfast, it’s the perfect cure for a hangover you know, so yeah that would be ideal for me in the morning, a full English breakfast and a glass of fresh orange juice.

Q: Who’s your favourite singer?
Stacey: That’s tough, in terms of the past I’d have to say someone like John Lennon or Paul Westerberg but for now I’d probably say Eric Quillington, he puts so much emotion into everything he does, I’ve been fortunate to become friends with him over the past month or so and he really is an incredible musician.

Q: What’s your favourite Ice-Cream?
Stacey: Honestly I don’t remember the last time I had ice-cream, I wouldn’t know maybe chocolate or vanilla but really I don’t eat ice-cream.

Q: What’s your favourite animal?
Stacey: I have a pet snake which is pretty great and I also have a dog so it would be one of those definitely. With a dog you’ve got a pet which you bond with the most, they’re there when you feeling down and they can cheer you up and they just put a smile on your face, so probably a dog would edge out the snake in this one.

Q: What’s your favourite Sexual position?
Stacey: I don’t have a favourite, in terms of weird experiences there’s been a few, I once had a threesome with two other girls which was pretty fun. I prefer to have sex outdoors because it’s more of a risk of getting caught and it makes the moment more memorable.

Q: What’s your favourite movie?
Stacey: Ummm, I kind of enjoyed a film called Once and there was this other film called August Rush which was pretty good I guess. I like comedies and I also enjoyed Be Cool which had a cameo from Steven Tyler.

Q: What’s your favourite TV show?
Stacey: I dunno what my favourite would be, I know some I hate, the Katie Price shows are so annoying and I’m not a big fan of the talent show stuff, X Factor, Britain’s Got Talent and American Idol, they kinda annoy me. Oh, I also hate Babe station, it’s like if your gonna do something do it properly, also those girls on there if you look at them carefully, you can see that they’re dead behind the eyes.

Q: What’s your favourite part of your body?
Stacey: I like my lips, my ass and my boobs. But I prefer to let other people decide.

Q: What’s your favourite cartoon character?
Stacey: I don’t watch an awful lot of TV so I don’t really know. I kinda liked the Jungle Book when I was younger so maybe someone of that.

Q: What’s your favourite drink?
Stacey: Oh god that’s like Sophie’s choice. I like anything alcoholic. Vodka, Tequila, Lager, Wine, Jack Daniels anything you can think of. If it gets me drunk then it’s good enough.

Q: What’s your favourite sleeping position?
Stacey: (Smiles) Upside down like a bat. Nah, I tend to sleep on my back so I guess that would be my favourite, I don’t pay much attention though.

Q: What’s your favourite hot beverage?
Stacey: Umm, Coffee, or Tea. Hot Chocolate in the winter is pretty nice.

Q: What’s your favourite book?
Stacey: I dunno, it would be too clichéd to say Catcher In The Rye. I definitely don’t like Twilight, Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings.

Q: What’s your favourite day of the year?
Stacey: Kinda obvious really, Saturdays, because if I’m not performing I’m having a great time at a club.

Edited by user 03 August 2010 04:03:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline infinite135  
#2 Posted : 03 August 2010 06:31:18(UTC)
infinite135

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
I'm really flattered that you think so highly of me! It's been great to get to know you the past couple of months... you're very honest when it comes to interviews, I really like that!
-Eric Quillington
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King