logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline _Python_  
#1 Posted : 06 August 2010 15:26:16(UTC)
_Python_

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 106 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Anyone play it?
UserPostedImage
Offline idunnowhy  
#2 Posted : 06 August 2010 16:41:18(UTC)
idunnowhy

Get with the times buddy! Red Dead Redemption's where it's at :-P
Corporate
--------------------
MC Scott "Office"
DJ BuzzLY

MC YUNG DEEZ IS GOOD AT NAPPING
Offline forkboy  
#3 Posted : 06 August 2010 23:15:26(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
No. Though I'm still looking for someone to do co-op on Saints Row 2 with because all my friends are useless cunts who'd rather play shitty FPS games. :(
Offline tension101  
#4 Posted : 07 August 2010 01:04:36(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Oh wow, I completely forgot about that game! I think I still have it buried in my closet somewhere...
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline _Python_  
#5 Posted : 07 August 2010 16:54:16(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

idunnowhy wrote:

Haha. Dude I have new games, too. You obviously don't even know what SA-MP is. It's where you go online and play with as many people as 500, and you steal cars, rob banks, shit like that. Depends on what server your on. I find that way more interesting than playing a game where you play as a cowboy by yourself.

forkboy wrote:
No. Though I'm still looking for someone to do co-op on Saints Row 2 with because all my friends are useless cunts who'd rather play shitty FPS games. :(

I have the disk to Saints Row 2, although I've never even downloaded it. I beat the game on Xbox though. Do you have the computer version? And if you do, does it have Co-op? Cus I'm down to play ya' if it does. :D
UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#6 Posted : 07 August 2010 17:31:28(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
_Python_ wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

Haha. Dude I have new games, too. You obviously don't even know what SA-MP is. It's where you go online and play with as many people as 500, and you steal cars, rob banks, shit like that. Depends on what server your on. I find that way more interesting than playing a game where you play as a cowboy by yourself.

forkboy wrote:

I have the disk to Saints Row 2, although I've never even downloaded it. I beat the game on Xbox though. Do you have the computer version? And if you do, does it have Co-op? Cus I'm down to play ya' if it does. :D

Er... your arent supposed to be by yourself in RDR either. Depends on the server, but I usually always play with at least 8 people and on a good day the full 16.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline _Python_  
#7 Posted : 07 August 2010 17:34:20(UTC)
_Python_

Man
United States

asdf wrote:
_Python_ wrote:
idunnowhy wrote:

forkboy wrote:

Er... your arent supposed to be by yourself in RDR either. Depends on the server, but I usually always play with at least 8 people and on a good day the full 16.

Haha. I don't even have the game.. But seriously, only 16 people? Wow. That's too many for me.. Nah, but seriously if the server doesn't have more than a 40-50 character slot, you can forget about me playing. Unless it is an RP server.
UserPostedImage
Offline forkboy  
#8 Posted : 07 August 2010 22:17:28(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
_Python_ wrote:

Nah, SR2 was too buggy on PC when it first game out, I've got it on the 360.