logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matticus  
#1 Posted : 12 August 2010 04:27:12(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
MattY: Right I am holding a Q&A with my fans so that they can find out more about me. So here goes.

Question 1 - Hannah James
How did you get involved with music?
Well, both my parents were pretty much huge fails, and I didn’t wanna be like them, so I decided to get involved with something that I could really express myself in; and music was the best option, and it was also something that I am relatively good at – in my opinion, haha. I actually got on to the big time by working hard, gigging and eventually i got signed, and so it went on.

Question 2 – Jack O’Leary
I’ve heard a few things on this, how old are you actually?
Right, I’m 15 at the moment, 16 on September 1st.

Question 3 – Jessica Anderson
Where do you live?
Haha, well I live in derby with my great-grandparents, but I also have a flat that I bought myself in Camden, London.

Question 4 – Zoë Smith
Why did you choose to live with your great grandparents rather than your grandparents?
I didn’t choose, my grandparents didn’t want me as I just reminded them of my parents – and neither of my parents got on well with their parents – so yeah. And my Gramps and Nana were up for having me; I mean my gramps was only 56 when I was born, so he was in his early 60’s when they took me.

Question 5 – Mitch McLaren
What was it like working with Michelle Green? She is so fit!
It’s true she is pretty hot, and she is an amazing singer, it was amazing to work with her, we didn’t get long to work together really though, as both of out schedules where very busy and we didn’t have many times when we were both free, but it was great.

Question 6 – Heidi Newlands
Have you got anybody else on your album other than Michelle?
Yeah I have 3 more people lined up to work with, but unfortunately for you I can’t tell you who they are yet, haha.

Question 7 – Daphne Blackburn
Do you have a girlfriend?
No not at the moment, unfortunately. But to be honest I don’t have enough time for a girlfriend at the moment and it wouldn’t be fair on her with me being away a lot. But I would like a girlfriend at some point.

Question 8 – Dean Romano
If you could get with any current musician, who would it be?
Well, I’m not gonna lie, Michelle Green would be up there with the top ones – but there is also Brit Know, but she is about 9 years older than me, haha. There are others too, but I can’t think of any right now, haha.

Question 9 – Bethany Atkinson
What would be your perfect date?
Erm… I’m not gonna lie – I’m not really into the whole date thing, but I suppose going to catch a movie with my girl and then going for a romantic meal together, and then walking her home. And throwing a little kiss in at her front door just before we say goodbye, haha.

Question 10 – Brad King
When is your album due?
I don’t yet have a date set, but I would say September time.

MattY: Cheers for the questions guys, I hope that gives you more of an insight to who I am
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 12 August 2010 04:43:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Jenny Hudson: I thought I was young. I'm 19 and it's a little bit overwhelming being involved in music sometimes. I'm sure it musy feel the same to you but you seem mature for your age and you seem like you have a pretty good idea of where you want to go and what you want from your life/career. So good luck and I'll be listening out for your music.
Offline GrungeScornRecords  
#3 Posted : 12 August 2010 05:22:00(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

Heavy Punisher: What was it like working with me for "Introvert Criminal"?
Offline Matticus  
#4 Posted : 12 August 2010 06:08:48(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Jenny Hudson wrote:
I thought I was young. I'm 19 and it's a little bit overwhelming being involved in music sometimes. I'm sure it musy feel the same to you but you seem mature for your age and you seem like you have a pretty good idea of where you want to go and what you want from your life/career. So good luck and I'll be listening out for your music.

MattY: Yeah, it can be overwhelming, but i know what i wanna do, and where i wanna be in 5 years etc. I just dont wanna end up like my parents. And Cheers, will be looking out for your stuff too

Heavy Punisher wrote:
What was it like working with me for "Introvert Criminal"?

MattY: It was a great experience working with an experienced rapper - someone i look up to musically. And i actually had no doubts about whether or not you were going to kill me :P haha
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#5 Posted : 12 August 2010 07:29:09(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Ronny: Someone mentioned an album. What can we expect out of it? What is it we're going to hear?
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#6 Posted : 12 August 2010 20:50:07(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Ronny Rocken wrote:
Ronny: Someone mentioned an album. What can we expect out of it? What is it we're going to hear?

MattY: Well, you can expect to hear a variety of sounds as on the album there are several big names featuring. The Albums is basically about how I came about and sort of a background on me - with some extras involved to fill up the album and give it something else. You will be hearing somethin completely new - obviously there is the whole idea of the rap but there are a couple of twists here and there.

It should be out sometime in september
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline GrungeScornRecords  
#7 Posted : 13 August 2010 03:29:03(UTC)
GrungeScornRecords

Man

Heavy Punisher wrote:
What was it like working with me for "Introvert Criminal"?

MattY: It was a great experience working with an experienced rapper - someone i look up to musically. And i actually had no doubts about whether or not you were going to kill me :P haha

Heavy Punisher:Thats good, it means people don't care that i murdered a few people, so what.
Offline Taylr  
#8 Posted : 13 August 2010 10:11:55(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Taylor: 15? Wow, very young for a artist who seems to have already made progress, I'm impressed. Good luck, kid.
Offline Matticus  
#9 Posted : 13 August 2010 21:41:23(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Taylr wrote:
Taylor: 15? Wow, very young for a artist who seems to have already made progress, I'm impressed. Good luck, kid.

MattY: Cheers Taylor, Its all been hard work - ive barely been out and relaxed with mates for months haha. It's either do well in music and keep friends happy later or keep friends happy now and miss my oportunity in music.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype