logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#1 Posted : 16 August 2010 03:46:28(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
OoC: Hello everyone. I got back from vacation a few weeks ago, and I've been busy. I'm here though, and should still be active off and on. :)

In the wake of Reported Failure's summer long tour it was announced that lead vocalist Billie Beckett will begin work on a solo album that he has been writing for the past year. The process of recording the album will begin today in LA, and there is no word yet as to what label the album will be released on.

Beckett released the following statement: "There are some things so intimately personal to the point that you have to go on alone. To bring in a full band and blast the amps in all the glory of the music that I play with Reported Failure would defeat the purpose of this album. The purpose of it is to close the door on things that have happened in my life in the past couple of years, and that is something I must do alone."

A day after Beckett's statement was released, Reported Failure guitarist, Vin Peters gave an interview with a local radio station in the band's hometown of Sacramento. he was asked about Beckett's solo career and gave the following answer; "I think that Billie should do what he wants. I'm going to continue to work on things with Reported Failure and we're going to be writing more albums. Billie has told me he still wants to be in the band. So once hes done recording his album, I believe he will return to the band,".
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly