logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Moquel  
#1 Posted : 16 August 2010 07:55:25(UTC)
Moquel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
MEET JOLENE

UserPostedImage

" I see thing different, but I'm not going to like be hold to deal with. I'm just trying to figure out this world. I think that people should see things differenly, if it's helps them figure out things. Be yourself, if you like this and someone thinks it's weird that you like that, give them what they want and continue to expand it. "

Jolene, 22 is an America Blues/Soul/RNB artist from Brooklyn, Chicago. Her mom worked as teacher while her dad worked as an circus act in Chicago. Jolene thinks that’s where this Alter- Ego came from. Many times her dad will take her to the circus acts that he was in. “ I just loved the environment of it. Like the daredevils, the fire, the costumes that will wear and the animals was the most exciting thing. I just love how they was so risky and their crazy personalities. I loved it all.” She was an girl who was creative with art and nature, she was an girl that was all over the place.

Her crazy persoanlities goes with her making crazy faces, dances with her legs and hips, funking out like an jazz band. Her high Sumpero voice came from when her mom started to take her to Jazz clubs because she an part time actress in the club. Jolene will always be in the corner, listening at the sweet sound that the band will create. She will sit in front of the stage, looking high at the band players. Finally one day, she told her mom. I want to create the music they created. Jolene started to develop a lot more than what children will do. She started to like robots for many reasons, space, the planets, stars and crazy art work that the local artist will create on the streets of Chicago. Even time an old fashion trend will stop, she will continue to wear it just to stand out. Her makeup would always be dramatic so people can look out her face when she’s performing, at the expressions that explains so much about herself and her music. She was an girl that had an catcy personality. She loved things and items that other people probably thought negative about.

She didn’t care about how extreme and over the top her personality was, she was herself and that’s all she wanted. She learned how to play the piano and not the guitar, but the volen and Heart and later picked up how to play the piano. She was an classic woman that only wore woman suits with bow ties and her hair towards the front and sometimes Mohawks.

She was an outspoken lady that loved to tell the truth, ONLY if the truth will help people. She talked with ease and sweetest, she loved school at an early age, and still does. She was in books, she was often read a lot of science, but her passion was arts and performing. She wanted to be in front of an crowd that appreciates her music, lifestyle and art that she will give the audience. She loved to have fun, but when came down to her music, mind and soul into that sound, she is serious. Her mom build up not only an different approach to the world today, but unique voice with an unique talent and presence about herself, strength and leadership. Her goal was to make different music that made an diffrence in sound, also for people to express theirselves with their talent, be unique and stand out. She wanted to make an change. She was an profession, art and an gifted woman that has a lot to say. She was different, but all she cared about, was getting her music out and making an change in her generation of soul music.

Edited by user 16 August 2010 08:10:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#2 Posted : 16 August 2010 10:30:47(UTC)
Moquel

Tell me what you think about Jolene.
UserPostedImage
Offline Ronny Rocken  
#3 Posted : 16 August 2010 20:04:00(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Ronny: First thought was something like , ah, another Soul/RNB artist.... Second impression was the more interesting part though. I'll keep an eye at this act. Make sure you stay on the music scene.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#4 Posted : 17 August 2010 02:10:40(UTC)
Moquel

Ronny Rocken wrote:
Ronny: First thought was something like , ah, another Soul/RNB artist.... Second impression was the more interesting part though. I'll keep an eye at this act. Make sure you stay on the music scene.

" Another voice, but different and unique voice Ronny boo."
- Jolene
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 17 August 2010 02:23:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Stacey: It's not exactly my kind of music, but you seem a bit weird which is always a good thing.
Offline Moquel  
#6 Posted : 17 August 2010 02:46:24(UTC)
Moquel

C4AJoh wrote:
Stacey: It's not exactly my kind of music, but you seem a bit weird which is always a good thing.

" Thank you. Weird is an good thing because I rather be weird than simple."
- Jolene
UserPostedImage