logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

660 Pages«<575576577578579>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11521 Posted : 10 April 2013 22:54:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Well that's sweet but I am happy with my family. We could always just be friends you know? I don't have many guy ones." She laughs. "Most are jerks and hit on me for one reason then it all goes south."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11522 Posted : 11 April 2013 00:35:00(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 86 post(s)
'Exactly. That's why I said it sucks for me.' Landon laughs a little. 'We can be friends though, yeah. So long as your husband is cool with it.' He nods and takes a drink. 'I'm not surprised that a lot of people hit on you, you're very beautiful.'
Envy /\/\/\ Stacey Pilgrim

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11523 Posted : 11 April 2013 01:48:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It shouldn't be a problem. He's my husband, not my master. There's no reason for him to worry or anything, besides, I could help you find a nice girl." She winks at him again then laughs. "Thank you." She looks at her phone. "I must be going now. Thanks for the drinks and awesome conversation. Maybe I'll see you around again?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11524 Posted : 11 April 2013 01:57:24(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Landon smiles. 'Alright then. Well I hope he doesn't mind anyway.' He laughs. 'Well yeah, if you know any nice ones, you could always give them my number.' He winks. 'No problem at all. It was awesome to meet you. I'll see you some time hopefully and we can hang again.' He smiles.

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11525 Posted : 11 April 2013 02:11:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia smiles at him before taking one last drink of her vodka and standing up. She grabs her purse and heads for the door. "Enjoy your night, Landon." She said looking back at him and smirking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline theonlysorrow  
#11526 Posted : 11 April 2013 02:40:07(UTC)
theonlysorrow

Woman
United Kingdom

Landon smiles and nods to her. 'I will. Have a good evening with your kids.' He waves to her and turns back around to order more rum.

Offline Matticus  
#11527 Posted : 14 April 2013 08:32:05(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Sammy walks into the DB, it's the first time he's been here since he performed in the corner - and that was a long time ago!!
He goes across to the bar and orders himself a drink. It's been a long day of rehearsals for the 90s gig he is doing with Amy-Jayne next week.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline genocidal king  
#11528 Posted : 14 April 2013 08:36:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott RH is sat at the end of the bar in the Dirty Bastard. He's wearing jeans and a blazer with a long black coat over the top of it. He sits swirling the last remnants of a whisky in his glass, the ice cubes clinking against the tumbler as they move. In his other hand was a cigarette he was puffing on. It was illegal, of course, to smoke indoors, but when you have that level of fame, it turns out no one wants to tell you when you're in the wrong. He upends the glass, finishing his drink and orders another.
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11529 Posted : 14 April 2013 08:39:13(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Sammy notices Scott sat alone at the end of the bar and wonders whether or not a star of that magnitude would even know who he was. So rather than going to introduce himself, he finished his drink and ordered another one
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline genocidal king  
#11530 Posted : 14 April 2013 08:43:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott, slightly but not noticeably drunk - he can handle his drink after years on tour - looks over at Sammy and nods a little. He takes a drag and yawns a little. Stubbing the cig out on the bar, he nods at the singer again.

"Hey, you're that kid, right?...." He clicks his fingers over and over as he tries to remember. "Grillen?....no no Griffin right?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11531 Posted : 14 April 2013 08:49:11(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Sammy sips his drink and could've sworn that Scott RH had nodded at him. But he assumed he must've been seeing things, so when it happened again he really was shocked!

When Scott actually spoke to him he choked on his drink and some came out his nose!

He nods as he wipes his mouth, "Yeah that's me! Sammy. And you are the epic Scott RH!"

He gets up and moves down the bar to get closer to Scott.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline genocidal king  
#11532 Posted : 14 April 2013 08:53:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Normally Scott would have laughed at seeing drink come out of someone's nose, but tonight he was feeling cynical and a little disillusioned with the world. He nodded again.

"That's me...."epic"..." He makes air quotes with his fingers and then coughs a little as he lights another cigarette. He looks up as Sammy comes across to sit next to him.

"You look happy kid. Hang on to that. Cherish these moments. Trust me."

He downs his whisky.
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11533 Posted : 14 April 2013 08:56:59(UTC)
Matticus

Man

The smile on Sammy's face drops a little. What was up with Scott? Didn't he have everything?!

"Erm.... Thanks I suppose...." He sat there pondering what Scott had said and then just went in for it, "what's the problem? Shouldn't you be like the happiest man alive? Successful career, beautiful family, everything!"
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline genocidal king  
#11534 Posted : 14 April 2013 09:01:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott saw how Sammy looked a little less happy now. With his head so cloudy with whisky, he was unsure about why, but then he shrugged.

"Yeah...yes. I have a lot. I'm just a bit pissed off. Turns out my wife needs to invite some friend of hers....and her screaming child into our house. Now I've got to listen to two kids crying all night." He sighs.

"How's life?" He taps the bar and gets the barman over. "Leave the bottle, mate." He pours himself another one.
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11535 Posted : 14 April 2013 09:05:02(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Sammy can't help but chuckle, "the joys of life eh!!"

He takes another couple of sips and the continues, "yeah life. It's been better, it's been worse. Still trying to get to grips with the fact that my sister passed away a few months ago.. We were really close, she would be the first person I would text after every gig. Just to let her know how it went or what I did wrong, and I'm just dreading that moment when I step off stage for the first time, It's gonna be hard..."
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline genocidal king  
#11536 Posted : 14 April 2013 09:08:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott nods. "Yeah. The....joys...of married life. Always pleasant allegedly." He coughs and takes a long drag.

When Sammy speaks, he looks down at the bar and looks up again, taking everything in. He looks very sympathetic. "Your sister died? Fuck...I'm sorry to hear that man. Very sorry to hear that." He offers the bottle to Sammy. "You should just try to always remember that....your sister's influence and love won't ever be able to be taken. Take that on stage with you."
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11537 Posted : 14 April 2013 09:13:27(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Sammy smiles as Scott offers him the bottle, he downs his drink and then pours a small amount of Scott's bottle into his glass and takes a swig.

"Yeah, I will do. Thanks for that," he smiles, it's the first time he's genuinely felt some sort of comfort about the subject, "I just didn't expect to lose her.. She was perfectly well, and then when the doctor came out to tell us about the baby they also had to break the news about her... It was crushing...."

He takes a long sip and then looks up at Scott. "I don't wanna bum you out with all my shit though. You don't even know me and I've just told you my life story basically... Attention seeking or what!" He laughs slightly
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline genocidal king  
#11538 Posted : 14 April 2013 09:20:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott nods slowly. It was hard for him to sympathise. He had never known anyone to die...aside from the two people he killed..so it was difficult to know how hard it was to lose a family member. He nods. "Yeah I'm sure she would want you to go from strength to strength matem" he nods again. "I know what you mean. It can be hard to just get some news like that so quick. It must have been a shock. You've done well to hold it together."

He coughs and then allows himself to laugh a little. "Don't worry mate. I don't mind listening. Its a lot better than hearing my daughter and her new friend screaming all night because they can't sleep." He sighs.
UserPostedImage
Offline Matticus  
#11539 Posted : 14 April 2013 09:25:37(UTC)
Matticus

Man

He laughs as Scott mentions his screaming daughter again, "I'm sure it's not as bad as you make it out to be..." He laughs again, "so have you got any musical projects coming up then? If you're allowed to say... Haha!"
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline genocidal king  
#11540 Posted : 14 April 2013 09:32:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott shrugs. "It wasn't. She used to sleep all night. Now when she hears the other kid cry it wakes her up and she joins in. Like its some sort of competition."

He yawns a little and then shakes his head. "Nah we were doing an album. Then I realised I have no motivation to record anymore. How about you?"
UserPostedImage