logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

755 Pages«<753754755
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#15081 Posted : 19 June 2024 06:24:31(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Malik smiles at her. "Oh I hope I did not interrupt anything important" He says seeing her end her phone call.

Malik then kisses her again. "Man I have missed all of you, being away for a week is not fun, But we can make up for it".

He then smiles at her and brushes her hair out of her face. He then turns and takes off his jacket.

"Oh no you fine. I Just got off the phone with label about the single treatment & Video treatment" say Rose as she alright with it after not seeing Malik for week

She show Malik on her phone as she play the new track for her next single as she exciting "Babe This one is my next single" she say as she jumping up and down
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15082 Posted : 19 June 2024 06:30:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Malik listens to the track and bops his head. "Oh baby that sounds amazing, I am so proud of you". He says with a smile across his face. He then kisses her forehead. "I am going to jump in the shower then I will start making us dinner".

He says turning and taking off he shirt and then proceeded up stairs to shower.
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#15083 Posted : 19 June 2024 06:40:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Malik listens to the track and bops his head. "Oh baby that sounds amazing, I am so proud of you". He says with a smile across his face. He then kisses her forehead. "I am going to jump in the shower then I will start making us dinner".

He says turning and taking off he shirt and then proceeded up stairs to shower.

Rose is too happy to see him as she proceed to wait for him as she waiting for him to come out with shirtless and towel wrap around him "Oh Ok baby i'll be in bed waiting" she said as she taking nap
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15084 Posted : 19 June 2024 06:43:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Malik smiles at her and then went to their bedroom to get dressed he throws off the towel getting naked in front of Rose not that it matter to either of them. "Mh what should I wear?" he says turning to her as he slides on a pair of boxers.
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#15085 Posted : 19 June 2024 06:53:55(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Malik smiles at her and then went to their bedroom to get dressed he throws off the towel getting naked in front of Rose not that it matter to either of them. "Mh what should I wear?" he says turning to her as he slides on a pair of boxers.

Rose put out his favorite boxers as she tease him a little to get him chasing her while smile mysteriously
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15086 Posted : 19 June 2024 07:10:39(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Malik smirks at her as he cases her about the room eventually grabbing hold of her from behind and pulling her close to him, close enough that there bodies were touching each other. “Mh these are your favourite ones, the kids are asleep and Micah is watching tv, I could always takes these back off and we could have some us time under the covers”. He says with a devilish smirk across his face.
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#15087 Posted : 19 June 2024 07:33:06(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Malik smirks at her as he cases her about the room eventually grabbing hold of her from behind and pulling her close to him, close enough that there bodies were touching each other. “Mh these are your favourite ones, the kids are asleep and Micah is watching tv, I could always takes these back off and we could have some us time under the covers”. He says with a devilish smirk across his face.

Rose kinda shock but in playful where she admire his body "Oh?" she question "Then ok" she didn't hesitate to get into the cover
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15088 Posted : 19 June 2024 07:36:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Malik got under the covers with Rose and immediately begins to kiss her passionately. “Mh I think you are a little over dressed”. He says as he starts to take her clothes off one by one and throws them on the floor.

Once she was down to just her underwear he admires her body and bites his lip. He then kisses her some more and then smirks at her. “I think you should help me out”. He says as he takes off his boxers revealing his semi hard penis to her.
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#15089 Posted : 19 June 2024 08:23:06(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Malik got under the covers with Rose and immediately begins to kiss her passionately. “Mh I think you are a little over dressed”. He says as he starts to take her clothes off one by one and throws them on the floor.

Once she was down to just her underwear he admires her body and bites his lip. He then kisses her some more and then smirks at her. “I think you should help me out”. He says as he takes off his boxers revealing his semi hard penis to her.

Rose kiss him and she taking his clothes off as well without saying anything
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#15090 Posted : 19 June 2024 08:39:31(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Malik smirks at her as the pair get comfy in bed trying to not alert the kids to the fact they was about to have sex with each other.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#15091 Posted : 03 September 2024 22:59:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8661 time(s) in 2716 post(s)
Brianna Harrington had been back in London for a couple of days now and was slowly acclimatising herself to her home country having now relocated to the United States. Staying at her country house in the village of Westcott, Surrey was a rarity for her, but she was delighted to be back on home turf. There were both business and social aspects to her return home for a couple of weeks, one of which was an appointment with those behind the emerging label ‘Head South Records’ which had recently re-ignited the UK music scene in a big way and had certainly caught Brianna’s attention.

She had invited those involved at the label to visit her at her sprawling picturesque country house and had a return invitation on the cards to visit their headquarters during her time back in London. She heard a vehicle pull up on the gravel driveway as the crunches sounded through the windows of her lounge area and made her way to the front door, opening it just as the engine of the vehicle shut off. She stood with a friendly smile to greet her guests.
Offline Head South Records  
#15092 Posted : 04 September 2024 02:31:53(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 64 post(s)
A man in his forties stepped out, looking like the kind of guy who had probably been more comfortable with spreadsheets than guitars a few years ago. He had the air of someone who had stumbled into the music industry by accident, like an accountant who took a wrong turn on his way to a conference and found himself backstage at Glastonbury.

j

Head South hadn’t been around long, but it had already found remarkable success, almost as if it had been waiting to explode onto the scene. Even if Mark was a newcomer in the industry, there was no doubt he’d heard of Brianna Harrington and Studio 60. After all, they had already etched their names into the annals of music history.

"Mrs. Harrington," he said, offering a hand and a smile "My name's Mark Thompson, co-owner of Head South. How are you?"

Mark seemed visibly relaxed, as usual. "This is a beautiful place," he said, almost reverently. "Is it your country house?"

Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline C4AJoh  
#15093 Posted : 04 September 2024 03:42:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Brianna gave a welcoming smile as Mark exited his vehicle and made his way over towards the front door, they had exchanged a handful of emails back and forth over the past couple of months but hadn’t really interacted all that much beyond essential pleasantries. She offered her hand for Mark to shake as he introduced himself.

“Mark, it’s great to finally put a face to the name. I’m doing great, yourself? How was your journey into Surrey?” she says politely, stepping back inside the house slightly to allow him to enter.

She gives a warm smile as he compliments her home, “Aww, thank you so much.” She says as she ushers him into the hallway, “It is my house. Traditionally it’s the family home that I grew up in, they sold it after I flew the nest. But the opportunity to purchase it came up a couple of years ago and I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity.” She says with an affectionate smile.

“Would you like me to take your jacket?” she asks, gesturing to the coat rack in the hallway in an attempt to make him feel more comfortable and relaxed.
Offline Head South Records  
#15094 Posted : 05 September 2024 14:31:25(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 64 post(s)

“Ah, well, not too bad. Took me about 50 minutes from Shoreham...A24 all the way. Usual drama: slow-moving vans, a lorry trying to overtake everyone, you know the story...”, he smiled.

As Mark stood in the driveway, his eyes drifted over the house. He wasn’t sure whether it was the the way the front windows glowed in the September light, but the place had a kind of warmth, the sort of warmth you read about in home magazines.

"Would you like me to take your jacket?" asked Brianna.

"Thanks," Mark replied, hesitating for a moment before handing it over. He was still gazing out toward the garden, where the sunlight filtered through the leaves.

Inside, the house was cozy in that slightly mismatched, lived-in way.

Mark paused just inside the door, taking it all in. “This is, uh, really nice. I was half expecting walls lined with gold records..." He joked.
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline C4AJoh  
#15095 Posted : 06 September 2024 18:32:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Brianna smiled a little at the traffic talk, it truly reminded her that she was definitely back home. Of course there was traffic issues out in California but there was something inherently British and familiar that most interactions begin with a brief discussion about traffic woes. “Oh, tell me about it. Still, 50 minutes isn’t bad going. I’ve not had to make the journey into central London just yet since I’ve been back in the UK, but I’m not looking forward to it, at all.” She says with a slight grimace.

She hung the jacket up in the hallway and glanced around slightly as Mark made reference to the lack of gold records, she let out a small chuckle, “I uh … I see this place as my little escape from all of that side of what we do.” She says thoughtfully, trying to elaborate a little more, “The plaques and showcasing the accolades are necessary over there” she says gesturing her hand in a westward direction, in reference to California and the wider world as a whole, “But they’re not exactly relevant in here …”.

She led him through to the kitchen area. The home didn’t have the hallmarks of what you’d expect a millionaire top level executive and businesswoman to have, no marble counter tops and high ceilings, no cold colours of silvers, whites and greys. She had maintained the traditional country house feeling to the home, warm colouring and plenty of photographs of family and friends throughout. She had always been a contradiction, living proof not to judge a book by it’s cover. Given her supermodel looks, well-spoken accent and elite level career it would be fair to make assumptions, but she took pride in being a warm, friendly people-person at heart.

“Coffee? How’d you take it?” she asks as she places two coffee mugs on the kitchen bench and began filling up the kettle, a small assortment of biscuits were placed on a plate.