logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline KimberlyG  
#1 Posted : 04 May 2011 18:55:42(UTC)
KimberlyG

Groups: Registered
Woman

I need some advice, my friend used to be really normal, happy and cool, he was sober and clean, then two months ago i noticed he was drunk more often, but then he tried to kill himself, he's 18 years old, but they sent him back to his parents house to stay there under observation, I went to visit him and he was stoned out of his mind, i found a bunch of drugs (chemical and "natural") in his bag, and when i asked him about it he freaked out. I really care about him, and i've known him for a while. I dont know how to get through to him... His ex-girlfriend dumped him, and went for one of his so called best freinds the night his grandmother died (and she knew it)and then me and him had an almost kiss (very jr. high of us) which i think made things worse. i just dont know how to break through to him, he isn't this person, and i want to just find a way to let him know that it'll be okay, and that drugs arent the answer.

So basically, debate the best way i can help him, since he's an adult they can't force him to go to rehab or anything without charging him, and none of us want him charged, cause like i said, this isn't him.