logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline deadserious  
#101 Posted : 07 July 2011 04:06:37(UTC)
deadserious

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
OOC: This thread needed a revival. If you want to have a video for countdown post it here, and pm me for a premiere.

CHANEL - LAST TEAR teaser

She walks in red water, looking down, seeing herself, sitting in a white chair; crying looking at a picture of a boy. She looks up to the sky, shaking her head in shame. She grabs the picture, throws it, glass cover the white floors. Chanel messes up the puddle of water, walking out of the ocean. She looks up to the sky to see a smile on the sun, she looks to the camera. " Are you ready.."

Catch the video premiere Friday night on Music Box Top Ten!

Edited by user 14 July 2011 11:47:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#102 Posted : 10 July 2011 13:26:29(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Moquel wrote:
CHANEL WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO

Prouduced By: Fresh Jackson; Ben Willer; Chanel Devine
Directed By: Fresh Jackson; Chanel Devine

Heartbreak & Melody Prouductions

Chanel
Last Tear
Born Into Music
Fresh Jackson
Chanel Devine
2011 Tric Jam
Records; Ben Willer
Music

Chanel: The world premiere of my new music video starts in 3,2,1! Here is it heartbreakers! Enjoy! It's finally here..

HEARTBREAKER AND MELODY PROUDUCTIONS PRESENT

LAST TEAR STARTING CHANEL

The range view of a high camera shows the stunning sights of the Bahamas Islands. Waves and mockingbirds are heard singing in the typical trees as the camera rises up to show Chanel in the black water with a long white dress on that is in the water. The camera does a slow up and see Chanel's eyes full of water with blue eye shadown on that reflects her nice skin. She looks deeply into the camera. A flashback starts.

FLASHBACK- Chanel and a man around the age of 21 walks in a slow motion form. We can tell they are argueing as Chanel points at the man's voice as he walks away from her. She runs behind him and pulls him. He turns around with aggestion and Chanel looks deeply, but sadly into her eyes as he grabs her and then pushes her on the ground. She falls and begins to cry.

Chanel is looking into red water on the ocean that has a clear version of the flashback. It goes back.

FLASHBACK- Chanel is sitting on a leather couch with a gold jacket and short black dress on as the guy is on the cell phone, laughing and conversationing with someone else. He saids, " I love you.." Chanel looks over with attention. She takes the phone. " What the hell is your promblem?" She looks at the phone's screen. " Who is this.." He gets up. She throws the phone. Another scene approches where the guy is talking to a a eldery man and woman. She is trying to talk, but no one hears her. They continue to talk to the guy. A tear drops on his arm, he doesnt pay attention; he carries talking. Seconds later, they are walking in a home door where severel pictures of Chanel smiling is on the wall. As she passes by, screaming at the guy, each picture brokes and falls on the floor in shattered glass.

She walks in red water, looking down, seeing herself, sitting in a white chair after the flashback is over; crying looking at a picture of a boy. She looks up to the sky, shaking her head in shame. She grabs the picture, throws it, glass cover the white floors. Chanel messes up the puddle of water, walking out of the ocean. She looks up to the sky to see a smile on the sun, she looks to the camera. " Are you ready.."

She starts to sing the verse one, standing in the blue water with a flute player sitting in gold chair in the water, wearing a white suit playing a gold flute player. The camera is in a closeup as she sings the first verse. The chrous comes and she walks in sand while holding up a baby boy summer dress. The sun shines on her as a band of a flute player, a piano and bass man appears on the sand with her. She walks up to the mic and starts to sing the chrous and hook. She takes the mic and grabs it with passion. As the camera zooms out of the scene.

The second verse approches as she is laying in a bed with white sheets on top, surroading by colorful typical trees. She looks up to the camera and sings while smiling at the same time. She moves very smoothly across the bed as the camera follows. She looks to the right of the bed and sees a couple, running thought the typical trees, happy. The smile turns into a frown. It's cuts too her singing the chrous in the water again with smoke surroading her lower part of the dress, like heaven. She ends the hook with a long note, but goes into hook singing with the band on the sand while people slowing dancing in the background. The hook smoothes out to Chanel laying in a wooden boat with colorful roses in the boat, she sings the bridge in the boat; laying in the roses. She ends the bridge to the boat coming to a stop. She looks down to the water and sees a another flashback.

FLASHBACK- Chanel hair is a mess on her hair, a tank top nearly off her shoulders as she runs to the dressers and takes out severel packs of clothes and throws them in a suitcase. She is crying. She throws two wedding rings out of the window. Then gets a pole out of bathroom and starts to break all of the sad pictures in the room. She drops the pole. " No more crying. I had enough!" She grabs the bags.

Chanel is now laying in water as the water waves run to her chest and to her face..

FLASHBACK CONTINUES- She is walking out of a red door to a taxi car outside of the house. She walks to the taxi, looks back one more time with eye liner dropping down with running tears. She gets in the taxi. A few seconds later after the car is gone, the man walks in the house with severel pictrues broken. He looks confused to see a picture of him and Chanel cut up on the floor.

Chanel looks up to the sky to see that the guy grabs a note on a cracked glass table. " I'm tired of not being happy. I'm a woman that strong, indepedent and smart. I dont need your bullshit. I'm leaving and I hope you can make this house a home.." He looks to the right as the flashback is over.

Chanel ends the song singing on the sand with the band. The flute and instruments are lower as she screams more acapella in the video. The camera zooms into her voice as her voice becomes more sad and her face expresses it. She grabs the mic as the sun is starting to turn into a sunset, the orange sun reflects on Chanel. She ends the song to a tear falling from her eyes and a smile.

The boat she was in is now moving. The bed is lays in, she is smiling. The video ends with Chanel sitting on a beach chair, looking at the ocean. A man hits her on her shoulder. She turns around and giggles.

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline Andre Gandra  
#103 Posted : 11 July 2011 22:38:59(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Great video Chanel, captured the power of the song!

Yulia: I love it!

Abie: Bahamas, I wish I was there!

Lilly: beautiful video!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Moquel  
#104 Posted : 13 July 2011 02:20:36(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: Great video Chanel, captured the power of the song!

Yulia: I love it!

Abie: Bahamas, I wish I was there!

Lilly: beautiful video!

Chanel: Thanks girls!
UserPostedImage
Offline deadserious  
#105 Posted : 13 July 2011 10:35:21(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Catch the world premiere of Buzz & Hype's new video Fast & Furious TOMORROW NIGHT!
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#106 Posted : 14 July 2011 11:48:14(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Matticus wrote:

Fast & Furious Video

The video starts with Buzz & Hype walking down a corridor. They walk onto a stage with some DJ decks. The two of them stand behind the decks and Buzz speaks. “You want some Fast & Furious music guys? Well here goes.”
With that, the two of them start to push buttons and move sliders. The Dancefloor fills with people, who are all moving to the beat. As the ‘wob’ noises come in, the lights are flashing and the camera keeps flicking between Buzz, Hype, the Dancefloor and a door.

A keyboard starts playing and everything stops flashing. The scene settles on the door. It opens and Mykaylah is stood there, looking into a mirror. She clears her throat and starts to sing the chorus. Buzz & Hype walk into the room and stand behind her. She looks at them both, and starts to sing the verse. It looks like she is having a go at them, which fits with her tone of voice as it is hard and unforgiving.

She walks out of the door and the two of them follow her, she stands in a doorway, where she can see it is raining. A car is seen waiting about 20 metres from the door. She point out the door, and Buzz & Hype leave as the song finishes.
The rain can be heard hitting the car window; Lucifer climbs out of the car and slams the door as he walks over to Buzz & Hype. The two of them are laughing and joking, Lucifer is seen walking slowly towards them. He is rapping at an incredible speed, moving his hands to the rhythm of the music. As he walks towards them, you can see in the background two people climbing into the back seat of the car.

The look in his eyes is angry and violent, and as he reaches them he starts the second verse. Now it looks as if he wants to kill them; the second verse of Speed of Sound describes the hardships of Lucifer’s life. It is almost as if he is venting all of the rage and the anger he has felt over the last few years. Buzz & Hype are just stood there, trembling as if they are not sure whether to run or to stand and take the verbal battering.

The music stops and Lucifer walks off, he drops the keys to the car on the floor and Hype picks them up. He walks over to the car and opens it up, sitting in the driver’s seat. He tries to start the car, at the same time as the sound of the scratching decks is played. The boom of the drums shows that the car has started moving.

The camera keeps switching between the front and the back seats, Buzz & Hype seem to have not noticed the man and the woman lying over the back seats making love. When ever the words dirty noises are played, a grunt comes from the back seats. Eventually Buzz & Hype notice the people in the back, and jump out of the car, locking the people in and throwing the keys away.

It is still raining and they keep walking down the street in the direction that they were driving, when a car pulls up next to them. The window rolls down, and PostScript is sat in the car and asks if they want a lift. The two of them climb in. He puts the radio on and the Stephanie Fierce song Sweaty Nights is on. But instead of continuing the verses, PostScript raps to Buzz & Hype. It looks as if he is telling them a story of when he had been out on the pull one night; Buzz & Hype sit in the back seats laughing along to the story. The screen darkens quickly and then their decks appear on their knees. The two of them start mixing in the back of the car, while PostScript raps in between the Stephanie Fierce choruses from the radio.

The song stops and then Buzz & Hype get out of the car, waving to PostScript; they walk into a club. They are walking down a corridor. They walk onto a stage with some DJ decks. The two of them stand behind the decks and Hype speaks. “You like that Fast & Furious music guys? Good.”
Then it all stops.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
thanks 1 user thanked deadserious for this useful post.
Matticus on 14/07/2011(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#107 Posted : 19 July 2011 10:20:14(UTC)
deadserious

United States

RoseJapanFan wrote:

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
You're the reason that I jumped in the pool
'Cause you're so hot that I gotta get cooled off
And all your friends will bring 'em along
Hurry up and meet me there's a party going on

[Pre-Chorus]
Woah-oh!
The summer's not hot without you
(I hope I get to see ya)
Woah-oh-oh!
The summer won't start without you
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
RoseJapanFan on 19/07/2011(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#108 Posted : 07 August 2011 19:52:24(UTC)
deadserious

United States

RoseJapanFan wrote:

[Verse 1]
Open your eyes,
To the whole world,
See their spirits everywhere.

UserPostedImage

And we are
Just two little pawns
In the game of life,
Don't you feel it in the air?

The video fades to black and red letters appear on the screen.

Animal Premieres Friday on The Music Box!
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#109 Posted : 08 August 2011 14:54:10(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Remember to catch the premiere this Monday night!!!
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline deadserious  
#110 Posted : 09 August 2011 15:46:12(UTC)
deadserious

United States

RoseJapanFan wrote:
The video starts off with Hannah at a ranch, riding a horse. The video is in slow motion and you can hear her voice speaking. “There's something inside of us. Something that's been longing to come out.” She speaks it in a whisper kind of voice.

UserPostedImage

“There's something inside of us. Something inside of us. It's longing to come out. Let it free. Let it come out.”

UserPostedImage

“There's something inside of us. An animal.” She looks at the camera and smiles.

UserPostedImage

The scene changes to a forest area at night time. It switches to a bird in a tree while the moon is full and in the sky.

UserPostedImage

The songs starts to play as Hannah is seen coming out of a body of water and walking towards the forest as she sings the first verse.

[Verse 1]
Open your eyes,
To the whole world,
See their spirits everywhere.

UserPostedImage

And we are
Just two little pawns
In the game of life,
Don't you feel it in the air?

[Pre-Chorus]
So if it's just tonight,
The animal inside,
Let it live and die.

Like it's the end of time,
Like everything inside,
Let it live and die.

Hannah and a few friends start to dance in the forest as she sings the chorus.

[Chorus]
This is our last chance,
For a better romance
So just release that anxious animal inside.
The night is fading, heart is racing.
Now just come and love me like we're gonna die.

Oooooh.

The scene then switches to a wolf shown howling at the moon and a girl in a field with a horse while Hannah sings the second verse.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
I am so sly,
I won't give up the fight
The story won't be tragic
And we will live,
together as one
Like it's pure magic

[Pre-Chorus]
So if it's just tonight,
The animal inside,
Let it live and die.

A group of people with Hannah, start to turn into their inner animals and run off into the woods. Hannah walks through the forest while singing the chorus.

[Chorus]
This is our last chance,
For a better romance

Oooooh.

As Hannah sings the bridge with the Oh's, the camera shows an empty part of the forest and when Hannah turns back around to look, she sees wolves surrounding her.

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh, Oh.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Da da da da da da.
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh, Oh.

[Chorus]
This is our last chance,
For a better romance

As she sings the last part of the song, pictures of people in blue and their inner animals in red appear on the screen one by one then they are lined up against each other as the video fades away and Hannah whispers, 'Animal'.

Ooooh.

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh, Oh.

UserPostedImage

"Animal"
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
RoseJapanFan on 09/08/2011(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#111 Posted : 13 August 2011 05:05:18(UTC)
deadserious

United States

UserPostedImage

"Does it Suck or Rock?" is new TV that will be premiering for the Fall lineup on Music Box very soon. The show is a video review show, that will tear apart or build up some artists lovely creations, their music videos. The show is funny, serious, and sometimes outrageous, but you will sure love it. Stay tuned for further details in the upcoming weeks.

OOC: The show is a cool collaboration between me and mebeme101. mebeme101 came up with the cool idea.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT