logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1314151617>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#281 Posted : 24 February 2012 08:42:10(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Sophia: Who's Queen Alexis anyway babes? What country is she queen of? OH MY BLONDE! My manananager told me that she's not very nice though! I don't like not very nice people babes! Even if she is a queen!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Famouss7x7  
#282 Posted : 24 February 2012 08:46:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Sophia: Who's Queen Alexis anyway babes? What country is she queen of? OH MY BLONDE! My manananager told me that she's not very nice though! I don't like not very nice people babes! Even if she is a queen!

Suzie: Exactly babe! Everyone's saying all this stuff about her like I'm suppose to be afraid.... she had a blog or something.. WTF do I need to be afraid of her for? LOL
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#283 Posted : 24 April 2012 11:35:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Suzie - Burn Away
World Premiere: This week?
Genre: ??
Producers: ??

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#284 Posted : 24 April 2012 14:22:56(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Harmony: Whoa you're on fire! You must be like some magician or something. Can you teach me how to do that trick? Pretty please. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Famouss7x7  
#285 Posted : 25 April 2012 05:35:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Harmony: Whoa you're on fire! You must be like some magician or something. Can you teach me how to do that trick? Pretty please. :)

Suzie: Hehe... maybe...just maybe, for the right price:)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#286 Posted : 05 May 2012 10:14:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

WORLD PREMIERE OF 'BURN AWAY' COMES TOMORROW
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#287 Posted : 06 May 2012 05:11:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Suzie's "Burn Away" will be premiered tonight at 10 PM for the UK'ers and 5 PM in the United States! Can Suzie manage to deliver again?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#288 Posted : 14 May 2012 08:47:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

UserPostedImage

SUZIE - TOTAL ANNIHILATION 6 - May 12th, 2012

The crowd of hot and anticipating. An audience so packed that it was almost hard to breathe if you were a bystander in the audience watching this years Total Annihilation. After the last act, who took the floor and gave a great performance, it was now time to move on. The audience didn't exactly know who was to come up next as the setlist became quite mixed up, but when a banner pops up on the PA system showing 'SuzieNATION' some fans go into a complete pop in cheer, and others stand their ready to judge and crack down on the pop star. However, it may come across as surprising of how many supporters there are in the crowd with many females jumping up and screaming and even some males, who are obviously fans of Suzie's. Still no sign of Suzie as the spotlight still hasn't hit and a backing beat of a song starts off. It's no other than the opening beats of "Are You Ready?", the weird pounding that hits onto the empty track that has no backing beat yet and then another pounding that sounds harder then the one before appears right after. The crowd began cheering as Suzie's back up dancers sprawl out onto the stage with smoke filling up the stage. After the beats go "back and forth" another slick backing beat is aided with the throbbing rythm giving us a retro mashup that wails throughout the arena. The backup dancers all move to center stage blocking a spot on the stage, where its hard to see whats behind it, and when they fall to the ground, Suzie finally appears, the crowd pop in cheer. Sitting in a stage prop cheer Suzie looking more confident then ever, with the aid of backing track and, blasts out onto the track with her whispery sex pot, yet vocally aided voice that sounds oddly perfect and much like the studio version of the song. that is then aided with unorthodox computer generated riffs sizzling throughout the track as she "sings" quick and fast paced with the already relentless beat that already has alot of the crowd dancing as she promiscuously moves around in the seat with her backup dancers doing gestures, and gyrating movements, and Suzie moving along with it with fire blazing from the bottom of the stage.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Heads back, stand up, I just want another glance of you
As our bodies touch, I just want another dance with you
And I just want another sip on this drink to forget about it all
Running head over heels to the dance floor, I'll dance until I fall
Up at the bar, I'll be drinking until there's a brawl
And I won't be leaving until I have to crawl

UserPostedImage

Chorus
As the rest of the world dreams, I'm living nocturnally
Before the end of this song, I'm gonna get it on
Feels like I could live like this for eternity
Tonight's the night, I'm taking over universally
Make you scream 911, emergency
Put your hands up, surrender to me
Are you ready? Are you ready? R-r-ready?
To come and step it up to me
Yeah, come and give it up to me

UserPostedImage
Suzie then finally stands up and walks to center stage and breaks into a highly choreograph dance routine as the the heavy chorus brings us to new heights as the the already swift upbeat pulsating picks two notches up in speed and becomes an unrelenting harmony. Suzie does bring her A game for the choreography, as she hits every move to it's capacity along with each pulsating beat we already hear being layered to create a mixture of bizarre yet enjoyable ringing with Suzie "sings" about living nocturnally. The crowd cheers as the track blares and Suzie dances with her backup dancers, who are dressed in interesting all white attires.

And I can't help it, I'm such an addict
But the nightlife has everything I need
It's just like something scientific
My hunger for the bass is past skin deep
Trying to be optimistic
I want you to give me a treat
But all the talk is cheap and most guys in here are creeps
So are you ready to come and step it up to me?
You know no girl can compare, my beauty just can't be beat
If you're ready, then come and give it up to me

UserPostedImage

Suzie finishes the last routine as for the first time we actually hear her voice loudly as she screams out "Are you ready? Are you ready? R-r-ready? Over the throbbing beats and ringing. The overwhelming chorus then slows down giving us a sizzling beat that brings the chorus back down to where it started it, as it picks up its beat once more with the back and forth beats of the beginning and backing beat we are now familiar with. That's when the simpleton Sophia looms out with her perky voice as she unleashes some slick lyrical yet maneating content, she murmurs "And I can't help it, I'm such an addict, But the nightlife has everything I need, It's just like something scientific, My hunger for the bass is past skin deep. Trying to be optimistic, I want you to give me a treat, But all the talk, is cheap and most guys in here are creeps, So are you ready to come and step it up to me?" brilliantly daring any man to step up to her. Suzie keeps a very cocky grin on her face as she continues to make her way through the track.

I'm a cold blooded bitch
So cold I make the ice in my drink freeze
Think I need a hot b-b-body
To heat me up, come and press it up on me
Let's go and flip the switch
Always get what I want, don't have to say please
If you think you're red hot enough for me
Then give it up, baby, let's just live it up

UserPostedImage

Suzie then falls to the ground in a choreographed roll to the ground as the the bridge moves it way to the performance. There an echo-y drum breakdown that also features the ringing from the chorus and generated riffs from the beginning of the song followed by massive tenor drums booming throughout the bridge, followed by even more generated riffs as Suzie sings on the ground. And when everything stops, just like the hold in the studio version that brings the listner to the chorus.

So come and give it t-t-to me
Now, are you ready? Are you ready? R-r-ready?
Tell it to me, t-t-to me
Come over here and l-l-love me
Now, are you ready? Are you ready? R-r-ready?
Cause I'm ready to...

UserPostedImage
Suzie then stands up and a second passes by and the chorus re-emerges for the last time giving us thee unrelenting harmony as well as Suzie and her dancers finalizing the dance routine. Suzie hits every move lovely as the pounding beat continues throughout the track as she moves around center stage, with the backup dancers all placed behind her, as the backing beat gets bigger and they continue to dance, anyone who thought Suzie wasn't a performer might just be wrong as there is a warmer reception from the crowd members, with more people cheering on Suzie then before as she dances to the end of the song

--

UserPostedImage

As the ending of the first song ends, backup dancers then put a mask over her face, as the stage fill up with more smoke. Some of the dancers grab her hand and move all way to the back of the stage as an intertude begins to play. The interlude includes a mashup of her hits "Bad Influence ft. Mandy Williams", "Born Ready ft. Matty and Buzz&Hype", and other tracks "The Glamorous Life" and "Me Against The Industry" Suzie is still centered on the stage as the performance takes a turn, with different lights filling around the arena with the crowd cheering, this serves as the couple of seconds for Suzie to regain her stamina for the next song, out of no where things regain momentum with smoke starting to fill the stage more and Suzie moves up to center stage with her dancers, she has a serious look on her face with the mask on with many people in the crowd cheering and "Burn Away's" rigid aggressive pounding beat is heard, the crowd begins to cheer.

UserPostedImage

Judgers judge
Haters hate
In this fickle world
We make our own fate

The dirty looks and negativity
Have become too common
It’s no surprise to me

Judgers will judge
Haters will hate
In this fickle world
We make our own fate

The beat moves through the beginning of the song for a few seconds that then makes a helicopter like, rising sound, following that Suzie's over confident, edgy vocals supported by backing track are heard slicked with some auto-tune, "singing" behind this brilliant production number she ad libs behind the track, as she's singing Judgers judge| Haters hate| In this fickle world| We make our own fate Suzie sings out as she continues to bring on her next lines, the backup dancers then take off the mask and Suzie throws her hands in the air. Her true fans in the audience cheer for this as this time with the same strong and confident delivery of the lines before, this time a bit more sexier. The fans cheer and Suzie stands there with the mic in front of her face going through the lines in the song with her arms in the air, showing just how strong she is despite what people have to say about her, you could see the confidence sprawling out in her face.

UserPostedImage

The backing track "the song sounds as if it's rising behind Suzie's vocals, we were right as the song breaks into a euphoric pop liftoff that sounds futuristic even better because the speakers in the arena are blaring loudly with lilting synths and digital processing that compliments Suzie's voice. With this futuristic backing beat sailing across the track Suzie nasally syncing the chorus and the next verse standing center stage, throwing herself around in different dance moves along with her backup dancers.

UserPostedImage

The haters wish I’d burn away
But I gotta to tell you that I’m here to stay
The haters wish I’d burn so fast
They thought this success wouldn’t last
I’ve proved you wrong
No matter what you’d say
There’s no chance
That I’ll ever burn away

I ain’t going nowhere
No matter what gets said
No matter how much hate comes my way
I ain’t hanging from a thread

Just say what you want
Do what you please
I ain’t going nowhere
You won’t bring me to my knees

I’ve proved you wrong
No matter what you’d say
There’s no chance
That I’ll ever burn away

The tracks unrelenting beat, breaks down for the next chorus once again, showing the futuristic, euphoric beat. Suzie moves closer to the back of the stage where the seat stage prop from the beginning of the chorus was located as the chorus begins to fade out again, it doesn't exactly fade, Suzie then makes her way back to the seat as the track breaks into the dubstep break down that also gets crowd pop as they begin to dance on the cheer, with Suzie moving around the cheer in the seat, gyrating and flipping her hair sexually as she screams out Burn, burn, burn away| Don’t you realize, I’m here to stay| Burn, burn, burn away| Burn, burn, burn away|Don’t you realize, I’m here to stay| as she sings it sexily with even more digital backup. She moves around in the cheer with fire blazing from the bottom of the chair looking as if the chair would burst into flames if the ile on the fire got any higher, getting the message across of "burning her away". The breakout oozes across the track with Suzie still performing

UserPostedImage

Burn, burn, burn away
Don’t you realize, I’m here to stay
Burn, burn, burn away
Burn, burn, burn away
Don’t you realize, I’m here to stay

As the dub breakdown fades away as the synths take over, bringing us to the chorus as the tempo is cracked a bit higher. Suzie stands up in front of the chair, with her backing dancers either behind the cheer next to the cheer or below the chair as she sings her way throughout the last chorus that incorporates some euro rave synths that may has the crowd actually you bopping their heads as the song rides out and comes to an halting end with Suzie plopping back down on the chair, signalling the end of the performance. The crowd goes into a surprising cheer as some might just think Suzie could be quite the performer, the days of the pageant day Suzie just showed. Suzie says thank you and smiles as the crowd cheers with some of course being ignorant and trying to boo her, but those her barely heard over the loud cheer pop she received.

I’ve proved you wrong
No matter what you’d say
There’s no chance
That I’ll ever burn away
(2x)

UserPostedImage
Setlist:
1. Are You Ready?
- Suzietude (Interlude)
2. Burn Away

Edited by user 14 May 2012 08:49:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#289 Posted : 14 May 2012 09:44:01(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: I was there watching Suzie for the first time live (at least the first time I saw her live) anyway.. I thought it was very entertaining and fun to watch, she's a good performer.. better than a lot of performers out there! congrats Suzie, you're my guilty pleasure!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#290 Posted : 14 May 2012 22:34:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: I was there watching Suzie for the first time live (at least the first time I saw her live) anyway.. I thought it was very entertaining and fun to watch, she's a good performer.. better than a lot of performers out there! congrats Suzie, you're my guilty pleasure!

Suzie: Awwww thanks so much babe!<33
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#291 Posted : 15 May 2012 01:30:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
erich: excellent. people may have bones to pick about suzie's singing and what not,but she's one hell of a performer. you cant take that away from her. she also appears to be testing some super swedish cloth. how else could suzie's heaving bosoms not surpass the tensile strength of that top?

erica: good thing too. if one popped out,it would taje out the entire front row.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#292 Posted : 15 May 2012 01:41:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Oh...oh my....oh...my....wow!
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#293 Posted : 15 May 2012 04:13:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erich: excellent. people may have bones to pick about suzie's singing and what not,but she's one hell of a performer. you cant take that away from her. she also appears to be testing some super swedish cloth. how else could suzie's heaving bosoms not surpass the tensile strength of that top?

erica: good thing too. if one popped out,it would taje out the entire front row.

Suzie: Thank you Erich :) I'm happy you realize things that these people cant see <3 And...trust me my babies are secure !
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#294 Posted : 15 May 2012 04:21:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: Oh...oh my....oh...my....wow!

Suzie: Hope you liked ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#295 Posted : 15 May 2012 04:30:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: I so wanted that dress to fail and you to fall out....just so I could see. Ugh, I just love boobies :D
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#296 Posted : 15 May 2012 07:57:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Suzie: Thank you Erich :) I'm happy you realize things that these people cant see <3 And...trust me my babies are secure !

erich: aww,and the world sighs a collective sigh of disappointment...i like to think i see the good in everyone miss stockholm.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#297 Posted : 16 May 2012 05:23:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

erich: aww,and the world sighs a collective sigh of disappointment...i like to think i see the good in everyone miss stockholm.

Suzie: Everyone has become increasingly obsessed with my chest... I don't even think there that special yet! As far as the other thing, thank you... ppl were shocked by my performance ;)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#298 Posted : 16 May 2012 07:18:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: "yet"?! are you looking on improving them? on the bright side,boobs never go out of fashion.

erica: they did for a short time. remember "heroin chic" models? not a boob among the lot.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 08/06/2012(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#299 Posted : 13 June 2012 10:36:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STAY TUNED
FOR THE WORLD PREMIERE OF....

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#300 Posted : 13 June 2012 14:18:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: *coughs* good god. if it wasnt for those pm dawn looking guys......

karoliena: ugh,pm dawn.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/06/2012(UTC)