logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<158159160161162>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline startedin07nowImhere  
#3181 Posted : 07 April 2014 08:00:53(UTC)
startedin07nowImhere

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Smash Up: Crowns Track-By-Track // Part 1

Smash Up give fans their first real taste of Crowns in this three part special!

Although the album was named in January it seems like only yesterday that Smash Up announced that Crowns would be coming in 2014, an April release date, however, was something not many people would have bet on. As fans wait patiently with only the first single from the album [Blood Diamond] to play on repeat accompanied by a never-ending search for a high quality live video of The Wolf and title track Crowns, songs played during the hardcore quintet’s UK tour which took place last month, it seems about time that Smash Up broke the silence on their sixth studio album, that wait seems to be over! Read on for part one out of three as the band take us through the album song by song. Today, tracks 1 – 3.

UserPostedImage

Track 1 – Blood Diamond [03:07]

Jake: Track one, single one. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback from this, it’s been out in public for the best part of a month now so we don’t really need to say too much about this song in particular, we could talk about it as many times as we wanted but you could be listening to it right now on youtube or whatever, we can describe our music as much as we want but listening to it is going to give you a better idea!

Track 2 – The Wolf [02:44]

Dan: When I wrote The Wolf I was being chased by about four record labels that wanted to sign me up when I started doing solo material, I was constantly being bothered by representatives that wanted to make money off me despite saying countless times I intended to do everything off my own back. I don’t know why I wrote the lyrics when working on the album because it’s not a song that was going to work on a soft rock/acoustic track, but I kept the lyrics in a notebook and as soon as Jake [Symonds, guitar], Ollie [Williams, bass], and I started talking about and working on Smash Up material the first song I thought of working on was this one.

Chris: This is the shortest track on the album, heavy isn’t the word for it either. I remember the reaction we had in London on my first show, it’s so fast, and the crowd went absolutely mental! The song is a very angry one, we all enjoy playing it because it’s just fun to lose yourself for a couple of minutes.

Track 3 – Puzzle (feat. Parish) [04:28]

Dan: Track three is probably the track that I not only enjoyed co-writing, but also the one I had the most fun with when producing! This features one of my favourite new artists: Parish. I met him in 2012 through a mutual friend and we kept in touch but originally we weren’t going to do a collaboration on the album.

Ollie: I think it was Culture Uncut that said I said I’d enjoy experimenting with genres a few years ago and they were right, that’s what we started doing in this song and a lot of it was originally sampling using drum & bass elements and we were trying really hard to make it work but that’s when Dan called Parish and invited him down to the studio, who would’ve thought the band responsible for one of the most out of control gigs of all time and a brand new rapper would have been a match made in heaven?! It worked really well but as you’d expect, this is not a song you’d normally find on a Smash Up album, which is why we love it so much, it helps break up the album perfectly and we’re really proud of this one, we’re not saying we’ll definitely do more things like this in the future, but it’s certainly a possibility, I think time will tell especially when the album comes out and we see the response it gets.

James: I’ve had so many problems with my sample pad on this tour it’s been unbelievable, so playing this live is going to be a right laugh and probably the most stressful thing I ever do, if we do even play it live, that is!

Catch Smash Up talking through tracks 4, 5, 6 & 7 in part two very soon!
Crowns is released April 21st 2014.
My Artists:

SMASH UP
Hardcore/Rock
Crowns out now

JOSH WILLIAMS
Acoustic/Folk/Indie
On tour now
"Overdue" EP released July 14th 2014
thanks 2 users thanked startedin07nowImhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/04/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3182 Posted : 11 April 2014 12:14:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Trouble in K-Paradise ?
K-Pop group members Miki and Dae reportedly feuding

UserPostedImage

What do you think of when you hear about the K-Pop girl group Mi•Mi ? Adorable ? Super talented ? What about catty ?

Since March 9th , the release date of their debut album In Our Youth , Mi•Mi have been on top of the K-Pop game , reaching #5 on The Golden 15 , the highest position a K-Pop album has ever gotten on any non-genre specific chart here in the US and UK . You would think it would be all smiles for the 4 "Reckless" artists , but as Mi Su let slip in an interview , it allegedly isn't .

"It's an album , so of course it took some time to record ," Mi Su says , right before letting the bomb drop . "But , the track Closer with the Miki and Dae duet took the longest to record . Mostly because they kept trying to out sing each other while recording it . There were even times where they were screaming over each other's voices , trying to drown the other out ." Miki abruptly clears her throat trying to keep a smile on her face as she side eyes Mi Su . "B-but they of course figured out how to work together and sing on each other's level and look , it came out to be one of the best songs on the album !" Dae laughs nervously and the other 4 , interviewer included , joins in .

UserPostedImage
The 2 (Dae on the left , Miki on the right) are apart of hit making K-Pop group Mi•Mi and are usually (as seen) super cute when together

There is obviously some potential rivalry , both having fierce attitudes , sassy opinions and crazy vocal abilities , they'll no doubt always be compared to each other being so closely linked . We've always expected some tension between the two divas of Mi•Mi . While Miki sticks to rapping and singing only in urban styles , as shown sparsely throughout In Our Youth , she has an amazing voice but though she and her twin Mae started off as backup dancers and singers for Mi•Mi in their duo days , Dae has quickly became known for her strong voice that has even began to give the lead singer of Mi•Mi a run for her money as Mi Su takes the cake with her soft but somehow signature husky vocals . Unsurprisingly , there have been rumors about Miki and Dae getting into disputes behind the scenes of photo shoots and interviews over remarks to each other and even offset over sticking up for the 2 sweethearts of Mi•Mi , Mi Su and Mae . But then again , just rumors . Could Mi•Mi possibly be in a behind the scenes war with Mi Su and Mae stuck in the middle ?

Comments

I know what the problem is . Dae got a few lead parts on the album and grew some kind of ego . Uh-uh . You are Miki's background singer and dancer WITH BENEFITS . You are just there to stand your ugly self next to Miki to make her look even betterrrr .
[email protected]

I don't think any of this is true but the recording part . I don't see anything wrong with trying to out sing each other . Maybe not the best sign but it doesn't mean they are in a full on feud .
[email protected]

No one really cares . We just want to fuck all of them . At the same time would be ideal .
[email protected]

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 11/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 11/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/04/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3183 Posted : 11 April 2014 12:34:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erica: it's true. Cute girls are always catty. We are never bitchy. But I hope they can work through it.

Nina: who know Erica didn't take pleasure in this,love?

Erica: cute people gotta stick together.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 11/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3184 Posted : 11 April 2014 12:36:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Simple solution: Fight to the death and whoever wins, well obviously they'll be the lead singer.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 11/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/04/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3185 Posted : 11 April 2014 12:45:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: mmm, I say you both are co-leaders, Can't we have perfect harmony why does everyone want to have a Batman and Robin why can we have a Yin and Yang a 1A and 1B

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 11/04/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3186 Posted : 15 April 2014 04:25:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd Amaze On His Own?

UserPostedImage
Kidd was at Power 106 today to talk about a lot of things that has been going with the recent success and work that he was going to be putting out, But the one thing that kinda shock everyone wasn't the fact that rumors were true about him starting in a movie but that he could to be on his way out of in Permanent Reminder sooner rather then later. This was part of the interview from The Big Boy's Neighborhood Morning Show:

Quote:

Big Boy: "So what do you got plan now? are you still working on your on stuff on have you kind of settle down to take everything in?"

Kidd Amaze: "I wish I could, I taking things slow but part of the reason why is because I working on being more involve with the whole process, the making the music, mixing, cutting, producing, and managing as well. So when it done you will know about it."

Rikki Martinez: "So that means that you going to be doing your own Records?"

Kidd Amaze: "It's more for being in there and having more of a say. Matt is great and whenever he there to help it take a load off of me so I don't have to worry and just write. Thing about it is that I want know it all, I don't want to be just a writer and not know what to do when it comes to the musical side or the side of promoting. That why my new mixtape, a real mixtape, just going to be what I know how to do and it's going to be on my project without Permanent Reminder backing it."

Louie G.: "When you say real mixtape what do you means?"

Kidd Amaze: "Just me, rapping, no hooks, nothing commercial, I might not even have a positive spin or message for it. It going to be all new stuff that you might hear memes around with later. But it going to under my production so, I'll guess we'll see how people going to react to it."

Kidd Amaze was sign to Permanent Reminder for one record with the possibility of an extension but from the way that it sounds that might not be in Kidd's future? Will he sign under another label? that know marketing and promotion better? He is dating the daughter of Anniken Smith who is the Promotor and head of sales for the biggest record company Studio60 but he has also met with leader of the newly created FREEDOM records and was close to signing with them?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 15/04/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 15/04/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 15/04/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3187 Posted : 15 April 2014 04:51:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: looks like the enforcement squad needs to to roll out.

Nina: Righto, love. Accidents can happen if you sign to the wrong label. It sure would be a shame if something happened to Kidd.

Erica: who knows? Maybe rum isn't the one knocking off coke's pets.

Nina: just something to keep in mind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
kandii on 15/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3188 Posted : 15 April 2014 10:07:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Liyah: I was about to say damn, that's foul Kidd.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline kandii  
#3189 Posted : 15 April 2014 11:10:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum & Coke Whips Up Some Leftovers !
Releases track Why ? as a free download for fans

UserPostedImage
Rum posing for a promotional shoot

|Life is full of "whys"| Coke sings on her newest track , Why ? . It was scrapped from the album Epiphany and even the E.P Aftermath and is just now being released to fans as a treat . Which only leaves one question : Why , WHY was this not included ?!

The more than successful Hip Hop duo started off this week just right as they celebrated their #MemoryMonday with a leftover track from their hit album Epiphany ! It's a mellow acoustic PBR&B track entitled Why ? and touches on the many wonders of repression and suppression . As Rum & Coke goes back and forth over the smooth guitar played by inZane (Zane Anoshkin) with it's Indie Rock vibes , you can't help but sit back and even sway along to the beat . We can already see millions of lighters being waved to this song at a live bonfire (or something else hippie we think would be awesome if Rum & Coke were down with) . The track itself is very short , only lasting 1 minute and 25 seconds . There are only 12 lines of lyrics which are accompanied by inZane showing off on his guitar with it's 20 second intro in the song and brief interludes between the spacial lyrics . Get your first listen of the free track right here on Culture Uncut !

Track : Why ?
Artist : Rum & Coke
Release Date : April 14th, 2014
Genre : Acoustic PBR&B , Indie Rock
Label : Studio60 , Tric-Jam records
Written by : N. Tarantino , A. Smith
Produced by : inZane
Length : 1:25

Rum
Coke
Both

Why do we smile when we really want to cry ?
Why do we cry when everything will be alright ?
Why do we say goodbye when we want to say don't go ?
Why say we've coped when we've refused to let go ?

I guess this is the shit you ask when you're depressed
It's moronic , how ironic this shit gets

Blows up in your face like an epiphany
And no matter the aftermath , you'll just have to deal with it

Because life is full of "whys" that never get answered
They're meant to be ignored , 'cause if not , you'll end up hurt

So if you run into one just let it pass on by
Because the mind is full of wonders ...

And life is full of "whys"

Edited by user 15 April 2014 11:25:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 15/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/04/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 15/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 15/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 11/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3190 Posted : 15 April 2014 11:22:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:ugh,i wish these two were horrible people. it would be sooo easy to hate them. they have talent,looks...ugh. what dont they have?

nina:penises. if they had penises,love? then they would have it all.

erica: no! they'd probably be hung like horses too. they could literally fall in shit,and come out smelling like a rose.

nina:fall...in shit? why would they do that?

erica:oh,falling it shit is too far to be realistic,but suddenly growing a penis? well within the realm of possibility?

nina:yes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 15/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3191 Posted : 17 April 2014 04:08:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

MUSIC BOX CONFIRMED TO RETURN! FIRST GUESTS ANNOUNCED!
UserPostedImage
One of tv's most popular music tv shows is returning this weekend after secret plans were being executed?!

Throughout 2011 and 2012 Music Box rose to become one of music's most prestigious chat shows during those time periods. It was the go to venue for fans to enjoy an intimate interview with the world's most successful and even up and coming artists to stop by, have an exclusive interview and even perform and premiere videos. Over time a wide range of artists have made stops by music box stemming from pop artists, indie artists and even some rock stars. Sadly by the middle of 2012, due to the shows founder stepping down from his position and holding onto the rights of the show that included production, the show folded in 2012. Today [April 16th, 2014] we've got some great news, Music Box is returning.

With exclusive news coming from Culture Uncut, after Music Box folded in 2012 founder Richard Michaels sold the product to investors. After a demand for the show skyrocketed and the market for a music themed chat show being wide open in 2014, there was no smarter way then to bring back something that has always been a fan favorite. Over the last year, Music Box's return has been set in stone and investors have come to terms on a return for the show to come this weekend with two new announced hosts that go by the name of Lisa Vasquez and Damien Foley. Essentially, the show will return to it's main roots with no need to drastically change the shows product but to offer the music on a broader scale again just as Music Box once did.

Music Box's return will come this weekend with no official date being told to us as of yet since well, we are Culture Uncut and everyone never wants to give us the full details but we are sure you will all know very soon. And of course there's it's guest. We can confirm that the first guests on this newly revamped season of Music Box will Austin Nimmo and Kato! The two leading teen pop heartthrobs will be the first guests on the new season where they will be taking part in an exclusive interview and will promoting their new single "Pretty Girls" where they are rumored to also drop the world premiere of it's video! If you do not believe us yet, the show's leading producer Kenneth Rojas had this to say:

"We are massively excited to see the rebirth of Music Box. This has been in the works for months now and we are happy to inform you that we are returning in April of [2014] and with non other then with two of today's most recognizable and popular artists in Austin Nimmo and Kato. They are both young, talented, entertaining and have millions of fans who want to see them in person and on television and we felt they would be perfect to start off this new page for Music Box."

With the horde's of fans standing behind Austin and Kato and their new hot single "Pretty Girls", not to mention their habit of showing up the tabloids, Music Box will be reintroducing itself with the two pop buds as it's first guests and of course, it will not be it's last as Music Box enters it's new period. 2014 and looking forward. Be on the lookout for more info.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 17/04/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/04/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 17/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 17/04/2014(UTC), Walton on 18/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 23/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 11/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3192 Posted : 23 April 2014 07:44:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pretty Little Freaks On Fuse: "Oh yeah, we're super close. Actually, Jade was my first kiss."
The Sisters Reveal How Close They Really Are! & Why Were They Shocked At Their Latest Single's Success? Read Below

UserPostedImage

Twin sisters Jade Clark [Left] and Mia Clark [Right] (Pretty Little Freaks) turned heads during their interview this weekend with Fuse which talked about their musical inspirations and the origin of their band name. It wasn't so much as their response but the insinuation of their weird and close bond with one another. The interview started out normal enough, they spoke about how happy they were to be making music again and performing.

"We took a break to travel really. During those times, we pretty much wrote every day and all the time. It never stopped. When we feel inspired, we write down what we see or thoughts and it can range from a poem to a word or a metaphor. That's how we write majority of the time. Nothing was recorded until we came back home. We always love to perform and we feel our best really, when we're on stage. My sister and I have a great chemistry and the crowds are always fun. We've just been playing some small venues and getting great reactions when we play our old album and our new material," said Jade.

They then went on to say how they were pretty shocked at the response from their latest single, 'Bond' which wasn't really their first choice as a single.

"I [Mia] really wanted it to be the first single off our new album but Jade thought we should do something else. I convinced her that this was the one. We pretty much thought it would either sink or float. There's a million new artists and people generally forget or ignore other artists when they find that one or crop of artists they really like, no matter how good they are. I thought this single would be a great change from what's heard because there's a lot of generic mess out there that I hate. We really want this record to be different and much better than our last one. That was sort of, 'Well what the fuck can we do?' and now we know our weaknesses, our strengths and our album will definitely be better. Much better. 'Bond' was just to set the tone, there's so much coming from this album. It's our highest charting single and that feels pretty nice. We didn't think anyone, besides our loyal fan base, was really interested in us with all the Urban and Pop acts being shoved everywhere in the industry. We're still recording and we haven't even came up with a nice little name for it yet. (Laughs) Hopefully, it'll come to us."

"There's some songs on there that will probably make the listener go, 'Wait, this is their style?' and really we don't know how to stick to on specific genre. We just do whatever we like. Genre's don't come to our mind when we record and because of that, it's been a more pleasant recording session. Our last album, we were trying too hard to stay inside a mold and now we've got this sort of freedom to go wherever. There's some tracks in there that have some urban to them but it's not exactly a hip hop or urban song, you can just feel the groove in it," continued Jade. "Our inspirations for this album are definitely apparent once you hear it. There's so much we've taken from this album and the songs we've made."

They sounded pretty stoked to finish their album but it wasn't the ear grabbing part. As the interview continued, Mia confessed that the twins were a lot closer than most siblings, indicating they've made out with each other before and even had thoughts of threesomes. What? However, Jade seemed a little reserved and shy about the topic but the hothead of the duo Mia, definitely had no shyness to her.

"Oh yeah, we're super close. Actually, Jade was my first kiss. Like, we were teenagers and we'd just kissed each other, totally made out with one another you know? It was fun. She's a great kisser. (Laughs) I don't know, I think we're close for sisters, twins, siblings, we're really close. We know each other so well and it's almost when one of us is hurt, the other is too. At least we feel it," said Mia.

"We're probably not alone in it, other siblings do weird shit too, right? I don't know, we seem weird now, Mia. (Giggles). It's just when we're the only girls really, and there weren't a lot of boys around, we were curious and stuff. I'd imagine we've done a lot of....weird and freaky stuff with each other. I'll leave that to people to interpret for themselves but we're not like lusting after one another."

"We even almost had a threesome but the guy was sort of a douche. We don't do that anymore, well we never really did it did we? (Laughs) We just like to experience things together. I guess that's where the 'Freaks' part comes in for our name. We're pretty little freaks. Most people wanna know how we're 'freaky' but I mean it's a name. We're not going to start drinking blood and grinding on each other or anything like that. We're just abnormal to an extent. We enjoy things that most don't. We're almost outcasts but we don't look it. We just have our own reservations about things and we see life in a different way than most," Mia explained.

Um, TMI maybe? I don't think it's the WEIRDEST sibling/twin relationship (Let's not forget Angelina Jolie and her brother making out on a red carpet) but it's definitely a little weird and hot at the same time. Who wouldn't want a threesome with PLF? 'Bond' is available on iTunes now!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 23/04/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 23/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 11/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3193 Posted : 23 April 2014 07:54:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: I get the pretty and freaks part of it now I just want the inside dirt of little but that was not not tmi please tell me more. like how long was the make out? do you still do it? how far did you guys go? ever wonder what it would be like if one of you was a male? Are you girls dating anyone now? If so do they look at your relationship as something more then sisters? Burning questions like these most be answer!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/04/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3194 Posted : 23 April 2014 08:04:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai: Kiss.....lesbian....twins. Ummmmm.....brb...need to ask Browdy where the lotion is.

Edited by user 23 April 2014 08:05:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 23/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/04/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3195 Posted : 23 April 2014 08:25:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: genres are too constricting. They are like too tight of underwear. Made to be disposed of. So they kissed? Hitomi and I practiced with each other. We did not want to be lousy kissers.

Erica: it was like 5 minutes. Tops. Purely scientific,we had to get honest opinions on our kissing skills. We figured the rest would come naturally. But kissing was a make or break skill.

Mariko:5 minutes. Turns it we were naturally good kissers. It was weird though..it literally felt like shaking hands or something.

Erica: shaking hands is a good way to put it. It felt totally unsexual. Which I good,I guess.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#3196 Posted : 23 April 2014 08:35:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris: Girls, I don't understand you say guys think with the wrong head anyway so why just give a litte to tease us and just have imagination go all over the place, cause now I'm thinking "it sure must be nice to be a girl and have a twin sister to practice on cause it would be weird if they were both boys, UNLESS they where gay." second and more to the point "Do all twins sisters do this and why did Mariko and Erica practice for five minutes and then when to go out to try their new kiss technique."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#3197 Posted : 23 April 2014 08:41:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: in spite of us both being musicians,we have terrible rhythm. Its not like we constantly wag tongues around in day ti day life.

Mariko: i think we are straying from "practice" versus " making out" . Making out implies enjoying it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#3198 Posted : 11 May 2014 04:01:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
MIAMI’S DEBUT ALBUM IS COMPLETE CHECK OUT THE TRACKLISTING AND ALBUM ART!

UserPostedImage
(Miami gonna be maaaaad … Culture Uncut leaks debut album details)

It’s highly possible that Amelle Sebert a.k.a ‘Miami’ is riding a small wave of momentum following the success of her previous single ‘F*ckin’ Barbie’ and the timing couldn’t be more perfect for her and her label as she has recently wrapped the recording sessions for her debut album, we hear that the tracklisting is locked in, as is the album’s title and artwork (below) and we have decided to show it to you all ahead of time. It would appear that these pieces of exclusive information were planned to be dragged out over the next few weeks by Miami and her label but we’ve managed to get the information ahead of time and bring it to you guys first, what’s the point in waiting, right?
So the “rap” singer is having a bit of unwarranted luck at the moment, yes, low and behold she has a hit single to her name, the track ‘F*ckin’ Barbie’ which we can’t help but feel perfectly describes the singer herself went to number one, how that happened we’re not entirely sure, but we are quite sure that it won’t last and that she will be another name to fade into the ether as quickly as she arrived!

But we are aware that there are fans of hers out there and they will no doubt be looking for information regarding the musicians debut album and we quite like getting hits on our website, so without further ado, here is the official album cover of her debut record lazily titled ‘Hotel Miami’ and below is the running order of the album, release dates aren’t confirmed just yet, but I’m sure we’ll manage to find out the details first, check it out;

UserPostedImage

1. Intro
2. Blazin’ My Own Trail
3. Hollywood Queen
4. A Statement Of My Intent
5. In The Valley
6. F*ckin Barbie
7. The Magnitude Of Love
8. Interlude (Hotel Miami)
9. Bottom Of A Bottle
10. Slurred Preach
11. Family Nightmares
12. Two Feet
thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 11/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/05/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 11/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 11/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3199 Posted : 14 May 2014 02:50:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

[b]Erich hess back to old tricks??

UserPostedImage[/Center]

Erich Hess, recent father,long time loony, has been pretty quiet as of late. We thought he had settled down,got a sweater with patches on the sleeves, adopted a famed boy band member,as you do. Erich made his presence known at the san Diego zoo. Where certainly, Under the influence of some chemical, he visited the pandas. There he proceeded to hold a bit of bamboo over his crotch,while the pandas nibbled loudly. The spectacle continued until security forcibly removed Mr Hess. He reportedly stated,"I'm chAirman fucking mao! I have jackbooted thugs drag YOU away! Nobody understands art,philistines everywhere but not a drop to drink! The panda lead me on!! I'm chairman Mao, THE chairman Mao" .
The pandas were unharmed,and seemed to enjoy the extra bamboo and the impromptu floorshow. Erichs yelling did serve to explain what he was supposed to be dressed as. Onlookers assumed everything from vintage Americana gas station attendant to ice cream truck driver. The Chinese spies in the zoo claimed the chairman Would never have fed pandas from his crotch. He preferred.....well,it isn't fit to print.

Edited by user 14 May 2014 02:51:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3200 Posted : 14 May 2014 02:58:43(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Abie: Erich is such a genuine guy! LOL I mean this is something I expected to read about himself. I mean it!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2014(UTC)