logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<159160161162163>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3201 Posted : 14 May 2014 03:00:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: This had me at 'under the influence.' Nothing unfunny ever happens under the influence.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#3202 Posted : 14 May 2014 03:12:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erich: yup. Under the influence and animals are always funny. And miss,abie? I never write about myself. There are parts of me that even I don't know.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 14/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3203 Posted : 14 May 2014 03:15:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Something tells me that you didn't need to be drugged to make it seem like animals are giving you head. I'm just saying

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3204 Posted : 14 May 2014 03:17:48(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: typical Erich, whenever your in the news it's always either bizarre or funny and sometimes both :D
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3205 Posted : 14 May 2014 03:19:11(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: yup. Under the influence and animals are always funny. And miss,abie? I never write about myself. There are parts of me that even I don't know.

Abie: I totally agree with you, if anyone would ask me to think about someone who don't belong to any behavioral patterns that have been studied by sociology, I would immediately think about you and that's a compliment mister Erich, you're one of a kind, I should write about you! A song perhaps...
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline erich hess  
#3206 Posted : 14 May 2014 03:32:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: that would be such an honor,abie.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 14/05/2014(UTC)
Offline startedin07nowImhere  
#3207 Posted : 14 May 2014 04:53:44(UTC)
startedin07nowImhere

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 52 post(s)
JOSH WILLIAMS ANNOUNCES EP DETAILS & UK TOUR
About Time, Mr. Williams…

More than two months after Josh Williams announced he will be releasing a free EP the 25-year old British singer/songwriter has finally given a little bit of information about the first release since 2012.

“I’ve been on tour for two months now and announced the free music thing before I went over to the states and I feel really bad about making people wait so long, but I’m hoping this will make up for it!” Williams said in a video that he uploaded to his YouTube channel earlier today.
“I was supposed to release this about a week after announcing but realised that half of the tracks that I wanted to use the EP weren’t on my laptop I brought over here, they were on the hard drive of my home studio, where the backup files also were! And obviously I’m still on tour so this is a little bit of a problem, but I’ve decided on a date, I also have some extra news for you!” he continued.

UserPostedImage
Josh Williams enjoyed a long haul across the states before he starts the EU leg of the tour.

After a successful string of shows in the USA this year, the Welsh solo artist has seen his popularity rise significantly on both sides of the pond, a great platform for new music which is sure to push his career in the right direction.

The new EP which has been appropriately titled “Overdue” will be the second release from the young artist and will feature six brand new tracks. The first single will be released as a free download on June 23rd from the 25-year olds official website. The EP will be available in full from Midnight on July 14th.

A UK tour has also been confirmed for August by the artist:

August 5th – Plymouth White Rabbit
August 6th – Southampton The Cellar
August 7th – London Camden Barfly
August 8th – Birmingham Academy 3
August 11th – Leeds Underground
August 12th – Manchester Sound Control
August 13th – Glasgow ABC2
August 15th – Liverpool Academy 2
August 16th – Cardiff Clwb Ifor Bach

Tickets go on sale this Friday at 9am.

Edited by user 14 May 2014 04:58:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Artists:

SMASH UP
Hardcore/Rock
Crowns out now

JOSH WILLIAMS
Acoustic/Folk/Indie
On tour now
"Overdue" EP released July 14th 2014
thanks 3 users thanked startedin07nowImhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3208 Posted : 23 May 2014 04:31:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum Tells Big Stacks , "You have no life to be about !"
Rants on the New York based rapper in freestyle

UserPostedImage
Paparazzi ran into the Cuban firebomb minutes ago
ns
Controversial rapper Big Stacks returned to his Gangsta Rap takeover of 2014 with his newest single Bout That Life . Slowly but surely already creating it's own little spark in the business , after his routine references to Kidd Amaze , Coke , money , hoes and drugs , he once again got a group of Hip Hop faeverywhere talking . This time even with a response from another Rapper . A FREESTYLE response that is !

Just minutes ago after running into the paparazzi way in Japan outside of a nightclub , questions of Big Stack's newest single were thrown at Rum left and right after Big Stacks called out her , Coke and Rum's girlfriend Mariko on Twitter . The other half of the recently scandalous singer Coke answered all the questions with a big smile on her face and after being asked if she'd make a response record she began to playfully freestyle , laughing throughout the whole thing . Attacking the song with words "You have no life to be about !" and even pulling a wad of cash out of her cleavage while rapping the lines "But look at what I found !" .

Check out the full video below and tell us what you think !

Video : Rum - "You Have No Life To Be About !"
Length : 1:53

Are you going to .. I don't know , make a response record maybe ?

OK , I got this . Right here , right now .

Right here , right now ?

Right here , right now .

OK , go for it .

Okay ... [Clears throat]

[Laughs]

Shhh ! This is serious !

Ha , you have no life to be about
Rum nor Coke is your wife , so keep our V's up out ya mouth
How you merk your own track ? Not even that beat could help you out
You stay tryna floss behind the mic but look at what I found !

[Laughs]

As if any of the chicks I roll with would ever rock with you
I don't even need to call my clique to annihilate your crew
Kidd don't even need to send you back to Urgent Care , I could easily rid him of you
Little boy , run off and let your hand take care of what you've been wishing I'd do

How you call yourself "Big Stacks" on your venture for funds ?
Don't you know I body hype wannabes like yourself for fun ?
I bet if my boys were to ever approach you , you'd start to run
Now if I may ask again , who were you tryna diss ?
'Cause it wasn't Premium

Kay , I'm done now hehe

[Cheers and laughs] OK , OK , one more question !

OK , one more .

What are you about to do with all that money ?

... That's a confidential matter . [Laughs]

Edited by user 23 May 2014 04:32:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 23/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3209 Posted : 23 May 2014 05:29:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: *in best middle school,someone just sassed the teacher mode* oooooooooohhhhh.

Erica: money in the cleavage,huh? Maybe I should-

Nina: don't bother,love. You only got room for about 50p
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3210 Posted : 24 May 2014 17:25:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
SABINA AND NOVA MAKE THE SOUND OF 2014!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

It is no surprise that The Sound have been releasing lists every year and if you are an avid Sound follower then you know the list has been active since 2010 and has predicted much success for artists such as Katie Coyle, Aubrey Mikkel, Isaac Lovelock, Serenity Scott, Barbarian, Vile Hour, Pixie and many many more. This year we revamped our website and will making the sound a much more showcased list. Although we have garnered a cult following, many do not know exactly know who we are yet. But if you haven't, this year you might just want to pay attention. Why not make an educated guess on who you feel will make a splash this year and certify themselves as names to be reckon with in this very competitive and tough competition I'd like to call the rockstar game. People hate you, people love you, people betray you. People ignore you. But that's just how it is no? It's like a game, who can stay afloat Who will reign? Unfortunately, back in the day it wasn't so tedious but times are changing right! Like I said before, we've been quite successful in our previous attempts at making guesses who we fill will be prospects for the future and this year we want to hear the voice of our followers. This year, due to heavy twitter and social network support for these two artists, we closely researched the both of them and have made the prediction of these two artists of the 8 that will be listed on the sound of 2014. Sabina and NOVA are the first acts to be named on the Sound of 2014 list. Not only have these very green artists made a splash in the industry as of late, but very early on, we feel that the both of these artists have what it takes to be mainstays in this industry. Both of them had very interesting debuts in the industry and have entered our world in a unorthodox but compelling manner. On one end we have NOVA. Just look at her. She's edgy, down to earth and fucking talented isn't she? Just a few weeks ago she dropped a single without even mentioning it was her.... everyone's going nuts on who the fuck it is and then out of no where, this girl pops up and reveals she's Glamazon's sister. Very different from her however. Cheerleader was an epic disco throwback that very early on set the singer away from the pack and when interviewed she just seemed like a regular person, that's what I liked. Sometimes siblings of famous people think they are equally as famous as their famous sibling and it comes across as very annoying. I'd like to call it the Solange Knowles syndrome but that's beyond the point. NOVA as very down to earth and intelligent in her Pop Justice interview and she has exactly what it takes to take it to the top of the charts in 2014 . On the other end, we have Sabina. She is more of the dark horse. She doesn't have that upper hand that NOVA has, as she doesn't have a famous sibling to open up a potential platform. This girl has been working her way up from the floor up starting out in Romania and climbing her way up. You probably never heard of this beautiful girl but she's been working. After being apart of a Romanian group that had potential but broke up, this singer has worked tiresly to get her music out to the public, even risking her life too. If you read her recent NME interview, the 22 year old revealed startling information about being at risk for rape in the early stages of her very brand new career back in her country. Want to know more? Check out the interview. The Romanian prospect recorded a 6 track FREE EP that is a guilty pleasure to all ears as it gives you a first class flight through dance music and is enjoyable too, it sounds authentic ...it doesn't sound like she's trying to hard, she really sounds like a pro. Over time the singer has been projected to be a major figure by many established acts and we are going to agree. Drunk In Love sounds like nothing we have heard in a while. With Cinzia Ricci on the sidelines, the singer can very well be the next big Electro star as she has shown major potential, just as NOVA has. There has been a serious void in dance artists and Sabina can very well be one artist to take the genre to new heights. Even though she has stressed the fact that she won't be stuck making dance music, her music has quickly become addictive and she released just one project. The Sabina EP may not be everyone's tea, but the sheer lyrics and performance of Sabina makes her a standout new artist. She just released the best song on the E.P and I wouldn't be surprised if a label snatched up this hot prospect very soon, and if they don't then I really question them. With the total package of looks, voice and attitude Sabina has everything that it takes to be a major player and we are ready to see it happen! NOVA AND SABINA are the first of eight names announced for the Sound of 2014. We will be contacting the both of them for interviews, cheers to it happening? We will all see you in the coming days. Check us out at www.TheSound.Com. We will be highlighting each prediction. Over the next few days and weeks. Cheers to a new year, and of course new artists.

- Brian McCartney
President of The Sound™

THE SOUND 2014
1. NOVA
2. SABINA
3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA

Edited by user 24 May 2014 17:44:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 24/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 26/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3211 Posted : 26 May 2014 05:56:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah Beth To Take Hiatus From Music After Fourth Album

UserPostedImage

Say it isn't so! The original Merjos herself, Hannah Beth, has been reported to be taking a hiatus from the music industry after she releases her fourth studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year. The Pop and R&B singer is most known for her massive hit single, 'Animal' which broke chart records and became her biggest single to date. She's released a total of 3 successful albums (Flashback, Tough & Tender, and Identity) all which have reached top 10 positions at least, Identity becoming her first number one album. She's also the proud owner of 3 number one singles, (Animal and Subliminal) as well as 'Wild Is The Wind (Coming Together)' which was a collaboration between the Merjos and her husband, Brandon Caulfield.

She took a break from the industry back in 2008, after her father was ill and passed away in 2009. It would be 2 years before she was heard from again and decided to get back into music, releasing her second album, Tough & Tender. In 2011, Hannah Beth married Brandon Caulfield and the two had twins, Caleb and Charlotte, in 2013. Since then, Hannah has been rumored to want to be a full time mother instead of recording music. "She really enjoys being a mother and she hates to be away from her twins, especially now when they are able to develop more. She feels the need to be there for them."

Many have said that Hannah Beth was always very much under the radar and never really gained full exposure compared to her cousin, Isabel, and other R&B artists. Hannah, states that she doesn't mind and just enjoys making music. We got a chance to talk to the singer about her decision and this is what she had to say;

"I'll always love music but I have a duty as a mother and wife to be there for my family. I've done a lot for my age and I'm proud of myself. I know my father would be as well and I feel like this hiatus is just a break. I'll never fully leave music until I'm not able to make it anymore. I adore all my fans and anyone who's ever supported me. I've been in the business for a while and had a great time, made some amazing friends that I'll cherish for life but after this album, I'll be taking a hiatus. I don't ever want to do something if my heart won't be fully in it anymore."

What a wonderful statement, but we can't help but to think we can't wait for this hiatus to be over! Hannah's released two singles from her upcoming album, 'Sunset' and 'Table's Turnin' followed by a remix version featuring rappers Isaac Lovelock and Miami. But of course, we didn't leave empty handed with details on her new album!

"The album will be...more R&B than my previous ones. I've been in that element for a while but there's a lot of good Pop infused songs as well. I'm going out of my element and being more true to myself as a person instead of trying to make some commercially good music. Its a very mixed album, tons of emotions and I can't wait to be finished and release it. (Laughs) I'm planning later this year to release it, if everything goes according to plan."

Can you really blame her for wanting to be an active mother? One thing is for sure, the anticipation for album four has highly increased now!

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/05/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/05/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/05/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3212 Posted : 26 May 2014 06:20:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Awww Banana D: the first act i ever toured with. It'll be a sadder and less mature music industry without you around, Hannah. On the other hand...free time means you can do some babysitting. Lucas and the new baby would love to visit aunt Hannah and their cousins more often :P I'm jk lol, you don't need to babysit ;)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/05/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3213 Posted : 28 May 2014 01:14:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam Black Says "Becoming A Father Has Made My Life Complete" And Talks Career Future
UserPostedImage

your probably reading the headline and thinking what right?, well for those who do not know Adam is indeed a father now as him and Den Walnut of The Titans welcomed thier daughter Britney Walnut-Black into the world on May 12th, through a surrogate mother, now Adam has spoken out about juat how much this little girl means to him saying the following.

"I still cannot believe I have a beautiful baby girl, me and Den could not be happier, we love her, I think she has had an impact certainly on me as now I feel like my life is whole and stable, without Britney I think my life would still be very much on Adam is this Adam is that, but now I feel like my life will focus mainly on my daughter and my relationship with Den, I have changed, I do most things for my daughter Den is a tad lazy when it comes to cleaning and stuff haha, but we make it work because we love each other and mosrly importantly we love Britney"

Aww isn't that so sweet, but he hinted at Den and Britney being his main focus does that mean he is putting his music and acting career on hold or will he leave music and acting all together and become a stay at home dad, well we manged to get a word with him on that too to clear things up this is what he said

"nah I am still going to do music for a little while I have a new single coming out this weeend and my album is coming out in July so I will be around for a little while, but after this album I don't know, I will maybe take a year out maybe even two im not sure, but then again I may not leave at all, it all depends on what my personal life is like really as I said before Britney and Den are my main focus so if after my album comes out and they need me then of course I will do everything and be their for them, so my career then would be put on hold, for them because they are more important than my career to be honest, I would rather be a good father and boyfriend then have a successful career"

Aww who could hate on Adam now?, we also got them chance to discuss with him what his album will sound like, will it be similar to his EP or will it follow the calm soulful sounds of his hit aingle 'Beautiful' read on to find out

"my album is actually all recorded and mix and stuff it just need it's release which is penciled in for July, what can you expect from the album its certainly not an dance album like my EP 'Chemical Reaction' was it's more down tempo and chilled, you can expect more songs similar to my single 'Beautiful' the light soulful sound my new single is pretty simlar to that too, but I threw dance out the window, it was really for me im a more jazz kinda man haha, just expect a few love songs in their im a soppy old guy, but also expect some shocking songs, but im not giving any titles or anything away you'll have to wait and find out haha"

Oh doesn't that sound exciting yay or nay feel free to get in touch and let us kmow if your excited or not, or weather you think its sweet how he would drop everything for Den and their daughter, also don't forget to check out his new single 'When He's Gone' when it premieres this Friday!!, also keep your eyes peeled on his website Wednesday's as the song gets an exclusive preview.

Edited by user 28 May 2014 01:53:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 28/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 28/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/05/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 28/05/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 28/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 28/05/2014(UTC), FiveT on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3214 Posted : 28 May 2014 02:13:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: I will always despise both him and his sister. His brother is ok,I guess. No baby or reforming will change this.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 28/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/05/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3215 Posted : 28 May 2014 07:10:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
How Big Stacks Big Mouth finally gave him his Big Payoff

UserPostedImage

At 25 years old Tryon was knocking on the door. A door that a lot of people thought slammed shut in his face. You wouldn't think that four years ago he was just starting to break mainstream by being himself. One of the main forces in the underground scene he was known for his hard punchline and gritty persona. It didn't get the attention of record labels and for Tyron who already in the street life got him more and more frustrated. "I didn't like the fact I consider myself the best rapper and wasn't getting anything going with a contract." To add to the anger enter TJ, "Kidd Amaze" who spend last year learning to just explode on the set with just a mixtape. It didn't take long for Tryon to get his shots ready at the young upstart to jock for a place that he thought was his. It didn't take long to see the difference in popularity. "I was...really blown away that people just saw it as a popularity contest. I spend a lot of time with him [TJ] and we kicked it and everything. I wasn't hating on his success, like a lot of people thought but the fact that I thought we were cool and you [TJ] are going to treat me like a footnote? Nah that sh** is Fu** up." The first song that was release was a internet diss track that was buried by the new year of rappers that push diss tracks through out the beginning of the year. Kill'em Spark a response that was loud enough to not only get the attention of Kidd, but other rappers.

UserPostedImage

From there came the second song as the comeback for all the rappers dissing him targeting rappers like Liyah, and Kidd and Coke Forgotten was the only song that finally made it on the charts. Though people have some backlash about it their was no denying that he was pushing through and to capitalize on this Get Rich Records paid his way into the Reckless Infinity Tour. The tour didn't start off that well and Tryon left it after a few stops losing their investment for the tour. From the tour he went on with his aggression with Kidd with got physical for the time as he was hit with a bottle after being in the same building taking jabs at the passing of Kidd's long time friend, JR. He was slowly losing the interest that he build up over the hype from Get Rich Records vs Permanent Reminder. He put out another song one that address most of his problems in his life at the moment and became a flop on both the radio and internet. "I was working on the song ni**** out here be like, and while some people liked it I didn't get a whole lot of replays they told me that this wasn't commercial enough to get repeated spins. Some other bullsh** like that."

UserPostedImage

The record company was on it last leg after pumping money to get Tryon to the big time. As a last ditch effort Tryon was giving one more song out and it was going to be do or die. "That was it, Bout this life, was going to be the last produced song because we both felt like 'this isn't working let go back and trying something new after this is all gone.' He was able to get new comer Cap one got onto the track and has gotten a big response bigger than what even he expected. "It kind of blew my mind to see it connect with so many people IN the mainstream. Like you have people all over the place now singing it. That all a song writer wants to put their vision out there and people see what you see and like it.' Tryon isn't planing on going to the CHAOS awards and now he has a mini beef with Nina "Rum" from Rum and Coke. The crazy thing is that through all the struggle and people trying to change him. It was really his mouth through it all that to be in this position and chances are it is going to be his mouth of all things that could put him over.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 28/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 28/05/2014(UTC), erich hess on 28/05/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 28/05/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 06/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3216 Posted : 28 May 2014 14:03:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Queen Alexis: I like him, he doesn't give a shit and that's what the queen likes. Do you boo!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 06/06/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3217 Posted : 06 June 2014 04:20:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
‘THE ADDICTION CONTINUES!’
“THE UNLIKELY ALTERNATIVE ROCK PAIRING ARE ABOUT TO HEAD OUT ON A WORLD TOUR TOGETHER WITH A BRAND NEW SINGLE EXPECTED TO BE RELEASED JUST IN TIME FOR THE WORLDWIDE JAUNT. BUT IS THERE REALLY A LONG TERM FUTURE FOR THEM BEYOND 2014?!?”

UserPostedImage

Yes, when it was announced late last year that two of 2013’s hottest rock properties would be collaborating together on an entire album, it was an unexpected announcement. But the decision has proved to be a rather inspired one by both Alex Simms and Julia Volkova as they set out to embark on their first ever world tour under the name of ‘Mutual Addiction’, their collaborative project that was always just going to be a one-off record. But on the back of two singles and their collaborative full-length ‘This Is A Wasteland’ it appears that they have in fact managed to stumble upon something potential incredible, through the first half of 2014 we have seen this “project” grow into something more than both musicians would have expected and now Mutual Addiction have their very own fanbase. It’s appears to be a completely separate entity from both musicians solo works, fans of ‘Mutual Addiction’ aren’t necessarily fans of either Alex or Julia’s solo work but instead a fan of their work in combination.
The question is though, where next for them?

UserPostedImage

Only time will truly tell where things lie for Alex and Julia. But there are reportedly a number of things that ‘Mutual Addiction’ have in the pipeline, a new single is expected to be released this coming Sunday, reportedly the erotic and passionate track titled ‘Oxygen’ will be unleashed onto their waiting audience this weekend. The synchronicity of it seems rather beautiful too as ‘Mutual Addiction’ begin their world tour, playing the first of four European Festival dates, the first of which begins late on Friday evening in Finland before Alex and Julia find themselves venturing through to Sweden and Denmark before finishing up the brief festival run in the United Kingdom for Download Festival 2014 at the iconic Donington Park. The tour continues from June through to early November, and it’s also been reported that the pair had been offered the opportunity to extend the worldwide trek through to 2015 but declined, rumours circulating suggesting that they rejected the opportunity to extend the tour in order to get back into a recording studio, the question being whether they’d be in the studio together as ‘Mutual Addiction’ or in fact both doing their own thing as solo artists once more.

Nothing is of course confirmed, but there are sources that have spoken of writing sessions between the pair that have happened in recent weeks at both musicians homes and studio time for both Alex and Julia is currently being planned around their current tour dates by record label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’. So as it stands, it appears that there is still a hell of a lot more to come from this ‘intriguing’ partnership.
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 06/06/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 06/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/06/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 06/06/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3218 Posted : 06 June 2014 08:13:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

ROLLING STONE: NEW SONG SNIPPET! STEPHANIE FIERCE: "RAP CHANTEUSE"

UserPostedImage

exclusive promo image taken from "The Past, The Present and The Future of Pop Vol. 2"

Snippet: Stephanie Fierce: "Rap Chanteuse"

With the release of "Empire", fans are gearing for the rollercoaster ride that will be The Past, The Present and Future of Pop Vol. 2". The song so far has received critical praise from pop music critics and is making big moves on the airwaves. As a special treat, Fierce has given Rolling Stone an exclusive snippet of one of the tracks on the new album titled "Rap Chanteuse". The song is hard hitting R&B/hip-hop number that samples "Twisted Nerve" famously heard in Kill Bill/

The song is set to appear on an an upcoming episode of "Orange is the New Black" Season 2.

"Empire and Rap Chanteuse. Even though I produced those two songs, I've heard the entire album, because everyone just kind of worked together. The concept of the album is actually pretty cool but I'm going to allow Fierce talk more about that as the release gets closer. The album is fucking good! We're not trying to brag, but the fans need to prepare for what's coming. A lot of people are talking shit, so is time to hush their mouths. It's Stephanie Fierce we're talking about. She doesn't play games. It's been messy but we got it right this time" - Timbaland

The song will premiere in full and will be available for free download June 22, 2014.

Stephanie Fierce- Rap Chanteuse (Snippet)

The song opens with a 37 second long sample of Bernard Hermann's "Twisted Nerve" and a more orchestral urban sound is heard with Fierce rapping the following

"No trying to brag but every woman wish they fucking had this,
be a rock star mom then come home to the madness
I'm just speaking from a royalty standpoint,
so if you can't relate stay your lane I'll be all right though
People still wondering how the fuck I got famous,
if you didn't understand my struggle then you can kiss my anus"

Edited by user 06 June 2014 08:20:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 06/06/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 06/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3219 Posted : 07 June 2014 11:41:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cristina Lake Confirms New Album & Hints Possible Film to coincide!

UserPostedImage

The 24 year old Indie songstress and actress took to her website (since she's not the biggest fan of social network) yesterday to thank fans for their support especially with her critically acclaimed single "Long Distance Lies" that is currently #1 on the charts and the first single from her third studio album. With critics looking at the surf rock/indie track as one of the strongest releases this year praising the lyrical content, subject and Cristina's delivery vocally. In the message , Cristina delves in to explain that she was inspired to write the record after falling in love with MTV's hit tv show, Catfish and the stigma behind falling in love with a person far, far away and being betrayed in the end. In the message the star also confirms that she has rapped her new album entitled "Toxic Woman" explaining that it has alot more topics, depth and energy then her previous record, not to mention it being her edgiest body of work yet. She ALSO speaks about the late Jack Frost and leaves us off with an eerie promotional vid. Take a look for yourself below and ready yourselves for the new album that will be out in August:

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone! I have just rapped up my third studio album last week and I am so excited to release this new material to you all. I just shot the artwork yesterday! This album is my most adventurous album yet. It's musically most most edgy record it's fresh and it's a body of work that reflects my growth as an artist. With my last album Chasing The Renegades ...I was going through a very dark time and when I reflect now, I love that record because I was able to let out alot of sadness I had bundled up and I was telling a story. But at the same time I felt that the album was quite one dimensional, you know? I'm being honest. We all continue to grow as artists and I rather speak truthfully to you now in this message as opposed to lying. I am naturally a perfectionist. Most of you know majority of the album was about Jack Frost when I was mourning his death, I will always miss him but I have come to term with his death now. I realized that I have to move on in my life, and I've I felt that it was time for me to truly pull myself up and start enjoying life, you only live once! I've had fun writing this new album, and I feel it's my best work yet. It's a lot more diverse in lyrical content and subjects and I felt the last album lacked that. Long Distance Lies was a record I wrote after being inspired by a show called Cat Fish, isn't that something? I watched it, and realized how deep that is. Having a relationship with someone so far away and being betrayed by them? It's a crazy situation and hurtful too. I released the song and it became my first #1 single. Thank you so much for the support. I've never been a chart junkie but it sure feels good knowing you all like the new material, and it showed me what I needed to do was broaden my music lyrically. Go other places! And this album I am letting go completely. It's risque but sophisticated. It also has a lot of spirit and energy, even the big ballads. You'll all understand when the album is released in a few months . It' titled "Toxic Woman" and it will be released in August. But that's all I am going to say. Over the next few weeks I'll be releasing some more music and I'll be doing interviews having to with the album and it's initial trek to it's finalization. So if you think I am being a bit narrow with details now that's because I don't want to spill out all the details just yet! I wanted to peak in and say hi, update everyone and say thank you and say that the album is really something I am very proud of and it's well on it's way. I hope you are as excited as I am. Let's do this. Enjoy this video. Another treat in the making maybe to go along? Who knows. Enjoy.

Toxic Woman - PROMO VID #1

[A video starting off with eerie music and stationed at a beach features Cristina behind the scenes on what could either be a music video, a commercial, an album shooting or maybe even a film.]

Hear Long Distance Lies via Culture Uncut

Edited by user 07 June 2014 12:01:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 07/06/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 07/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 07/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/06/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 08/06/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3220 Posted : 08 June 2014 06:29:50(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam Black To Become The Face Of Schwarzkopf!!

UserPostedImage

Adam Black has signed a contract worth a massive 1.5 million dollas with Schwarzkopf, Adam black will now model on their adverts for there hair products that include shower gel, hair gel and hair foam! We have been given an exclusive look at the first product Adam will be bringing below

UserPostedImage

We got the chance to speak to Adam about this very lucrative deal this is what he said about being offered the deal

when I got a call from the owner of Schwarkopft and they asked me, I was literally like our actually joking right, I honestly thought that they were joking with me, but they actually meant it so I accepted there deal

We also got to ask him what things he would be endorsing exactly this is what he said

well mostly it will be different hair gels, that style your hair in different was and give a different hold to your hair, I will also have some hair foam and there may be a few other things that I may chuck in there too you'll have to wait and see what adverts you get

We also asked him how much was his stuff on sale for?

I think it will be regular Schwarzkopf price so I guesss between 30 to 50 dollas or somewhere around that area, so it will be high quality stuff, my personal favourite is hair gel 3 it looks super daper, but im not gonna give anything else away

Well Adam sure seems like a busy man lately, we shall keep you posted on all the products that he does, also if you haven't downloaded Adam's latest single When He's Gone feel free to do so you won't be disappointed.

Edited by user 08 June 2014 06:32:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 08/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 08/06/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 09/06/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 09/06/2014(UTC), FiveT on 12/06/2014(UTC)