logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

592 Pages«<590591592
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#11821 Posted : 21 June 2024 01:24:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Oh you should see me getting my pussy all nice and wet. It's a sight to behold." Billy winks at Chris after the double entendre but in actuality, it is something he lovingly does with his cat every so often. There's a soft side to Billy which loves and cares for animals but not many people would know that about it. "Mate, sometimes I'm just really immature as well to be honest. Sometimes nudity just tickles my funny bone. Willies are funny. You don't want to see one of our Weekend group chats. Or maybe you do. We just send funny nudes out of nowhere. Well, I say "we", but I'm like 90% responsible for the content in that chat." Billy chuckles, not realising that something he considers very trivial and entertaining, really resonated on a personal level with Chris. He's had more of an impact on him than he ever imagined.

"Let me know when it's all coming to fruition, mate. I'll spread the word and try rally up some extra support." Billy gives Chris a soft and friendly smile. He has a huge platform and is more than happy to use it to support and promote his friends. One thing Billy is going to do is hype up people he believes in. "Pillow princess? Yeah, that's a lot of fun. I'm totally versatile. Love it all. Top, bottom, I'm up for anything." Billy having a submissive side and letting someone fuck him may be difficult to imagine due to his naturally dominating personality but he genuinely loves sex in every form. He's up for everything. "Cam got that fiery Italian passion in the kitchen? I hear they take it seriously when it comes to food. Maybe a little too seriously. Fucking sexy accent though. I'd let them shout at me about pasta all fucking day." Billy playfully flashes a smirk Chris' way. He thinks his friend is very lucky with Cam. They're a very handsome couple in his eyes. When Chris states that he'd love to see his drawings, Billy nods in acceptance. "Sure thing, mate. I'll show you if we head upstairs. Be nice about them, though!".

Billy laughs at the idea of hanging a sign over the bedroom. "You know, I think I might install that. Hopefully all my hot mates are open-minded with the 'clothing optional' offer." Billy grins and takes the joint from Chris when he's asked to start it off for them. "Sure thing." Billy speaks in a low voice, shuffling even closer to Chris to grab the joint. He takes a drag and exhales the smoke in Chris' direction, laughing softly afterwards. "Your turn, pillow princess." Billy smirks and holds the joint out for Chris.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage