logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

591 Pages«<589590591
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#11801 Posted : 05 July 2023 02:16:33(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Malik takes there Daughter Julia off Rose. "Kenneth is for sure a momma's boy, this one however is going to daddies like princess ain't that right". As he says this Julia coos at him.
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#11802 Posted : 05 July 2023 02:43:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Malik takes there Daughter Julia off Rose. "Kenneth is for sure a momma's boy, this one however is going to daddies like princess ain't that right". As he says this Julia coos at him.

Rose playfully roll her eyes and said “No cause then she’ll br growing up and be like mommy I wanna go with my daddy cause girls time is for poor mom! Nah uh I need some girls time with my babygirl” she laugh “besides I finna take my kids to studio with me so they can see mommy singing and mommy is star” she said as she look into their eyes

Edited by user 05 July 2023 02:44:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#11803 Posted : 05 July 2023 03:09:05(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Malik chuckles. "She can still have her momma time, Kenneth will still have his dada time too". Malik nods at her taking them to the studio. "Yeah they gotta see what momma and papa do for a living, but rememeber to take the ear protectors baby, small squishy babies like these two have sensetive ear."
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#11804 Posted : 11 March 2024 02:46:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Jadyn arrives outside the Waldorf Hotel where Tisha was staying, she was due to fly back to NY today but Jadyn had promised Brayton that he would meet up with Tisha and smooth things over following his frustrations getting the better of him after the awards ceremony last night. He had put in a lot of work trying to get the collab between Tisha and Orion off the ground and didn’t want his own stubbornness to affect things. He arrived, essentially with the remit of smoothing things over and dealing with things professionally and most important of all, actually figuring out the logistics of this collaboration.

He had called Tisha on his way over to the hotel to make sure she was up for talking things through and to find out which room she was staying in. He made his way into the hotel, through the lobby and into the elevator to her own private floor. He got out of the elevator, knocked on her door and waited for an answer.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#11805 Posted : 11 March 2024 02:57:25(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)

Tisha was expecting Jadyn to come over before she left. She wanted to work things out. She had this idea of him, that he was a gentleman because they had been communicating about collabing for months. He was so nice and in person he seemed completely different.

Tisha looked through the peep hole. She opened the door for him.

"Hi. Come on in Jadyn."

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#11806 Posted : 11 March 2024 03:19:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn couldn’t exactly explain fully why he flipped out, in his mind he was putting it down to the frustrations of the whole closing the show situation but he couldn’t even blame Tisha for that since both he and Brayton agreed to allowing her to jump ahead and close the show out, Jamal was the only one that categorically voted no on giving up their closing spot. He knew she hadn’t even asked to close the show, just to find a spot somewhere during the show. But there was also his own frustrations at how long it’s taken to get the collaboration off the ground, add in the adrenaline of performing and the come-down that happens once you’ve been performing live. Those were his excuses in his mind, but even he couldn’t find the energy to try to justify himself. He just knew he had to fix things between them and finally get their schedule issues resolved.

He gave a nod of humility as she opened the door, “Hey, I appreciate you agreeing to meet up.” He says as he walks into her room, he didn’t want to take up much of her time since he knew she was leaving for New York. “Lemme just start off with an apology. I fuckin’ flipped, I know that. Ain’t no excuses, just hands up, I fuck up.” He pauses, “But we really gotta figure out this whole collab situation, cause we ain’t gettin’ anywhere.”
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#11807 Posted : 11 March 2024 05:10:20(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha felt his energy had settled. She wanted to give him space to voice his feelings. She wanted to apologize to him for the mixup with performing.

Tisha sat on the sofa, “please have a seat. Let’s chat it up. I receive your apology, and thank you. I was just confused about the cursing. I would never ever address you like that. I have nothing but respect for yall niggas. I listen to your music so much. You can talk to me Jadyn, just don’t talk to me like that. I respect you to much. I tell you what, I will make time this week to record. Let’s write the song together and record. I’m sorry for the back and forth I’m just nervous. I have to go on tour and I’m nervous. It’s been ten years since my last tour. So it’s just nerves. Also I didn’t mean to take y’all spot. But it was a shit show, the technical difficulties were so bad. If it was up to me I would’ve went on before yall. I told the show runners that babe.”

She puts her hand on his hand and caresses it. She ways “can I give you a hug?”

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#11808 Posted : 11 March 2024 05:35:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn takes a seat on the sofa and listens to Tisha’s side of things, he nods as she talks about how she felt disrespected and agreed, “Nah, that’s on me. One hundred percent. You just poked the bear when you were talking like we gotta do all the chasing. Like us getting you on a track is a game changer. We already out here changing it.” He leans back in the chair and relaxes a little, preferring the more cordial interaction today as apposed to the previous night, “But I gotta check my own ego sometimes, get’s the better of me, you know?”
He listens to her talk about her own plans and how she was sorry about how things went down for the performances, “You got your own shit going on, I didn’t really consider the stress you were carrying. But for real, we were asked the question if we’d be willing to let you go on last, I said yes, Brayton said yes and Jamal said no. None of that’s on you, just a shitty situation to be in all round.” He pauses again to consider her offer to find time to write and record some time this coming week and nodded in agreement, “We can work something out. I know you heading out to New York today, I’mma let you get back home and give you a few days and I can fly out next weekend with the guys, we’ll book in some studio time and get this thing finally nailed down.”

He allows her to place her hand on his for a couple of moments before standing up to his feet, at 6ft 4in he was a towering presence, “Sure, we can hug it out.” He says with a friendly smile, leaning towards her and bringing her into his arms for a warm embrace, he placed one arm around her shoulders and the other across her lower back, tightly enough to feel safe and comforted. “I'm glad we could figure things out. I appreciate you hearing me out.”
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#11809 Posted : 11 March 2024 05:53:00(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

As they hug Tisha holds his shoulders tightly.

“Also I didn’t mean to come off as if I’m doing you a favor. You guys are fucking rockstars. I was simply flirting with you but your ego was so big you didn’t catch it.

She whispers in his ear.

“I hope you catch it now. I’ll see you in New York.”
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#11810 Posted : 11 March 2024 06:00:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn gives out a small chuckle as she says she was just flirting but he didn’t catch it, he doesn’t immediately say anything and decided to just leave that moment hanging in the air for a few seconds. “Bet” he simply says as he pulls away from the hug, making sure to graze her hand as he moves away and heads towards the door. He turns back to her one last time, “See you in New York.” Before leaving.