logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 25 October 2011 04:56:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Ortiz live with Rayn Seacrest Kiss FM Radio

"Love In Anesthesia" by Stephanie Ortiz plays in full.

Ryan Seascrest:

You are now listening to Kiss FM radio live from Los Angeles. I'm so Loving that song right now, that was "Love in Anesthesia" by Stephanie Ortiz It's the new single off her new album "Parasite", which will be dropping November 29th of this year, right before the holidays! And talking about "her".........here live on the air, we have......STEPHANIE ORTIZ! *Claps int he studio are heard*

Stephanie Ortiz:

Yayyyyy, thank you guys so much! So excited to be here, its been a while man!
Question..... you avoiding me Ryan?

Ryan Seacrest:

Avoiding you? Thats like trying to avoid "Amor" (says in Spanish pronunciation, while Steph giggles in embarrassment), mu cha- cha please.... I've literally been practicing my Spanish just for you the past three hours by the way. First of all, mi amor, you look absolutely fantastic. It's really great, that you stop as we have a lot to talk about mi amor. First and foremost mi amor, I'm really loving the whole new attitude you have going for yourself. But I must say, you look very tired.....mi amor.....

Stehanie Ortiz:
Seems like you have "Mi Amor" down. (laughs) You're too kind Ryan (smiles) I'm a bit tired. Ive been working hard, but its all good fun. You know how we celebrities say......that is show biz.

Ryan Seacrest:

Damn right "mi amor"!

Stephanie Ortiz:

Oh lord (laughs)

Ryan Seacrest:

So let's get right into it, shall we! First of all, there has been a lot of drama going on behind the music for youYou just recently finished doing "Big Brother" and in the show you had been mouthing off back and forth with a certain singer. How have you manage to handle both your personal issues and the music business after the show? I mean I can imagine how tough it must be. People seeing you as this evil peson. I hope we are not getting too personal with this but do you plan on speaking about the issue you had with "you know who"? What cause all of it, is seemed as though "you know who" was just minding her business.

Stephanie Ortiz:

You know a lot of his has to do with the whole TV show thing. I personally have nothing against Mykaylah. I think she's a beautiful smart lady and it was all part of the show. I hope she didn't take anything personal, because I personally think she's very talented and has one amazing unique voice. I take my acting career very seriously and I'm willing to portray any character in the name of reality TV entertainment. But with the whole way the show is set up, I never got a chance to explain it to her. I just kind of figured she knew, it was all an act. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not like that in real person. But as for me, I have no beef with her and wish her the best in anything she does.

Ryan Seascrest:

If you had a chance to do another season of "Celebrity Big Brother" in the near future, would you be up for it?

Stephanie Ortiz:

I would definitely love to do another season in the near future. I honestly love it. A lot of people complain about the show and all that, but why get yourself into it in the first place. Its all fun. I honestly just love to have a good time with it. Especially the fact that we get to
act like total idiotic people with no morals. It's always fun to loosen up once in a while (laughs). Maybe that's just me.

Ryan Seacrest:

I think we would all love to see the revenge of Miss Ortiz on Big Brother (laughs). So..... movin on to new album, new single, and possibly a new tour, you are officially back! HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Stephanie Ortiz:

Yes! I've been gone for a really long time, so it's really great to be back. Since I've been gone, a lot of people don't really know who I am, so I almost feel like a new artist of some sort, which is great because that brings a lot of energy into what I do. Music has always been the thing I love the most aside from acting. I think people have this idea that an actress could not be a music artist. I was born to break that cliche and have. I'm really excited about my new album. It's called "Parasite" and the new single "Love in Anesthesia" . A new tour is in the talks, but it's not official as of yet. But I'm definfitly looking to touring next year.

Ryan Seacrest:

That's a great way to look it! So....you named your new album "Parasite", tell us the whole meaning as to why you chose that name, what can fans expect, aside from the wonderful new single "Love in Anesthesia", which we are loving right now, what are some other things taking place for the album?

Stephanie Ortiz:

The title of the album was inspired by love and the relationship between two people. I always feel that as women we are the "Host" of the relationship and the men are the "Parasite". They are only here for self benefit, and is women end up not benefiting anything at all from the relationship. Parasite is my alter ego.He's a bit more selfish and aggressive than I am and appears throughout the album, to sort of add toughness and edge to certain songs. Aside from 'Anesthesia', I'm gonna be working on promo, I'm lining up a couple of TV performances and interviews. I'm performing "Love in Anesthesia" very soon on the X-factor UK. The music video, which I just finished shooting, should be premiering next month. I really loved how its turning out, it's very different from a lot of videos I've done. I'm also going to be doing something with Rolling Stone Magazine really soon and right before album release I'll be releasing the second single off the new album. I have a lot going on, but I'm very excited for the fans to see how everything takes place this time around.

Ryan Seacrest:

Wow, all that sounds very exciting. What are your plans or Christmas this year?

Stephanie Ortiz:

Spend it with the family as always. It's my favorite holday of the year so Im looking forward to it.

Ryan Seacrest:

Well thank you for stopping by and revealing all this information with us, Mi amor. Shall we play "Love In Anesthesia" one more time?

Stephanie Ortiz:

We shall! Hello everyone, thank you for listening to Kiss FM, you are about to listen to my new single "Love in Anesthesia" off my new album "Parasite", hope you love it as much as I do. *Blows kiss*
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 25 October 2011 12:29:42(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha: Good to see you back. I missed you Miss Ortiz.

OOC: I missed this character ;).
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage