logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<891011>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#181 Posted : 06 November 2013 02:35:46(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Karoliena: oh my goodness! That instant attraction is a powerful thing....much like this song. New undies,please.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 06/11/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#182 Posted : 06 November 2013 03:02:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Wonderful work. Your lyrics just blow everyone else out of the water. Brilliant work on this whole EP.

Katie: In a world of singers, Vanity remains a true artist. You transcend the realms of music and somehow manage to outdo yourself with every release. So much love for this work. Majestic. Call yourself Queen Vanity or something. You deserve it.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 06/11/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#183 Posted : 12 February 2014 09:24:17(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 12/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 12/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 12/02/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/03/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#184 Posted : 17 February 2014 10:12:57(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Sounds similar to:

SUMMARY
The video to "Garden of Love" shows Vanity going back to darker imagery to suit the sound of the track, which is the lead single to be taken from her upcoming eleventh album, produced by mISTER_b and herself. The song itself is uptempo and mysterious within its production and is reflected within the video, as Vanity battles with the demons in her life to get to the garden of love that she refers to in the song. With the song being about everything and everyone that restrain you from doing what you wish, Vanity chooses to explore that theme within the video with something striking and a little on the creepy side. The video shows a rebellious Vanity who refuses to mould her life to what those around her expect, instead making the decision herself to embrace her sexuality, no matter the consequence.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

The video opens with a pair of lips as it slowly zooms closer while the intro music to the song plays, a head slowly breaks free from these lips and we see a struggling Vanity trying to break out. As the camera zooms closer, the determination is eventually seen in her face as she looks to be emerging from a pure black liquid. The scene references the disapproval spoken from the lips of people in her life who haven't agreed with her career or life choices, stopping her from getting to the garden of love.

"You can't restrict me cause you can't please me
I let nature be what it wants to be
Repressed desires and twisted thoughts
Won't tangle me up in rules and small talk
Bear with me cause I'm walking bare
Expose yourself and let your body be shared
Woman of a shielded life, say your last prayer"

We see Vanity eventually escape and the video quickly cuts to a close-up of Vanity's own lips, as she sings along to the pre-chorus of the song, the movement of her mouth sharp and dramatic, and although we can't see the rest of her face, it's as if she's full of anger with the way she delivers the words. By the second last line, liquid dramatically begins to pour out of her mouth which stops her from mouthing to the rest of the lyrics.

"We hide ourselves behind fabrics and insecurities
Zippers and buckles and immaturities
I don't shy away from human instinct
Live my life like the red light district
Don't survive the temptation, give into what you're craving
I'm waiting and my body's up for taking"

For the hard-hitting chorus, we see a confident and fearless Vanity strut down a long hallway which is dimly lit in a deep red. She walks fiercely, strutting in the middle of two groups that stand facing each other, her eyes looking into the camera as she sings. The left side of her are half-naked men which stand for her sexual freedom, while the opposite group dressed all in red with masks are those who reject who Vanity is as a person, a barrier to the open life she wants to live. This scene is cut up with footage of Vanity in a similar location, as she moves her body in a sexually suggestive way whilst wearing a provocative outfit, mirrors surrounding her while she sings and dances.

"Let yourself take whatever you anticipate
Pleasure awaits at the open gates
Turn your back to all that defines you
Just let the garden of love find you
And guide you to a feeling second to none
We'll unwind as we let ourselves come undone
Mouth to mouth and tongue to tongue
Just let the garden of love find you"

Another dance routine is performed, this time with a group of male dancers as Vanity's seen in a simplistic all-black room, which alternates with an intense scene of Vanity with a man, who has the majority of his face covered with the black liquid, someone who's suffered backlash for expressing their sexuality. She scrapes some of it off of his face, gathering it onto her fingertips as she licks it off, before the scene with her dancers is shown again. Vanity gets down on the floor and climbs on top of one of her dancers, black liquid beginning to leak over his body the moment they kiss.

"Jesus preacher, let sex be your teacher
Search within to find your desirable creature
Touching with fingers and blushing from whispers
Let the inner animal paint your fantasied picture
Men in suits and girls in boots
Find the beauty in your hidden prostitute

We hide ourselves behind fabrics and insecurities
Zippers and buckles and immaturities
I don't shy away from human instinct
Live my life like the red light district
Don't survive the temptation, give into what you're craving
I'm waiting and my body's up for taking"

The chorus comes in for the second time and straight after the kiss that was just seen, a video effect is used to make the footage shake wildly and we see Vanity suddenly plunged into a pool of black ink that begins to cover her face until she's no longer seen. When the video returns back to the scene with her dancers, some of them are seen dead either side of her, this time she has the black liquid all over her body and around her mouth from the previous kiss that was given.

The pace to the video slows down for just a moment as she recites "The Garden of Love" poem by William Blake. She's seen frozen in a pose whilst wearing an all-black PVC outfit, in the middle of an extremely futuristic, sleek black room. The footage cuts between this view from a distance with close-ups of her speaking the poem, her voice and body language both dramatic and passionate.

"I went to the Garden of Love
And saw what I never had seen
A Chapel was built in the midst
Where I used to play on the green

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And ‘Thou shalt not’ writ over the door
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore

And I saw it was filled with graves
And tombstones where flowers should be
And Priests in black gowns were walking their rounds
And binding with briars my joys & desires"

For the final chorus, we see the half-naked group of men that were seen earlier on in the video. They're seen walking in a smoky, mysterious looking room and as the camera turns slowly, we see a giant Vanity who lays bare aside from a mask over her eyes, frozen in a pose while more of the same men are seen climbing over her body and claiming it as their own. Clearly Vanity has no objection to it and it's in fact what she wants, as she doesn't fight them off. The camera slowly zooms out of this striking, dramatic scene, her giant figure simply singing along, before the video fades to black.

OUT NOW
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 9 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 17/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 19/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/02/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 21/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 10/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/03/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#185 Posted : 17 February 2014 10:24:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Your song totally slayed me but then this just brought me back to life. I'm almost sorry I insulted your fashion taste on Twitter.

OOC: Great job with this :) I love the concept to it, really Vanity like lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#186 Posted : 17 February 2014 13:10:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:that liquid...i need to get some of that stuff. hot hot hot.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
GirlSpice on 18/02/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#187 Posted : 19 February 2014 23:52:37(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
OOC: Lol I remember in 2012 I used to look at that fragrance commercial daily after it was first released because I just needed her to bring me back to life in some sort of film. Great job on this by the way! I like how you made this your own by adding a whole different plot to this music video with the fragrance pictures. Fantastic! :)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 20/02/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#188 Posted : 20 February 2014 06:36:45(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Vanity! It's great to have you on the show, I know these appearances are quite rare for you these days. You look great, by the way.
Vanity: Thank you, my darling. You look great yourself, how is everyone?

She smiles and looks to the crowd as they erupt into cheers for her.

I think everyone's fine judging that reaction. Last year was a busy one for you, correct? It's been nearly a year since your last album, and you also put an EP out.
Vanity: Look who did his homework, aww. Yes, how has it already been a year since The Sound of Living? Time goes by so fast, I love that album and all it did for me. Tease was just a little taster of the new record, it was meant to be a literal tease.

And what inspired it? I don't know why I'm asking that, because I have a pretty good idea what...
Vanity: Of course you do. (winks) You know, when two people like each other very much and want to do... things to each other, that instant connection and intense attraction, that's what it was all about, Jimmy. The longing for that feeling inspired me, I've not had a partner since starting in this business, that's a long time to be single.

Seriously? I thought you could have your pick of any guy or girl you wanted.
Vanity: You know what? I'm scared of people and what they're capable of. I used to be a real lively girl, the wildest girl at the party and I'd go out drinking every night and wake up the next morning as if I hadn't touched a drop of alcohol the night before. I'm a strong person and I know that, my mother taught me to be that way, but I don't know, a lot happened to me and it changed me. The heart is a dangerous thing to play with and I wouldn't give it away so easily... I hope I can one day. (nods) These days, I live for my fans and my art, that's where I truly shine.

I hope you haven't been waiting that long to, you know... get some.
Vanity: Jimmy! I'm not married, of course I'm still a virgin. I have no idea why the Westboro Baptist Church hate me. I'm highly religious and don't sleep around or do drugs.

I'll take your word for it. (laughs) I've noticed have a close relationship with your fans, I've seen how passionate they are. They sure love dressing up as you, because let's face it, who wouldn't wanna pull off some of the outfits you have over the years?
Vanity: Well, exactly. I love my fans, I think if I can inspire just one person to live creatively and freely, then the work I've put in over the years has all been worth it. I think they're adorable when they make their own outfits and dress up as me, but I love their originality and uniqueness as well, I love when they dress as themselves and express themselves that way. It's why I don't give my fans a fanbase name, I respect them as individuals.

Are you not a fan of artists who do that?
Vanity: I don't know, I think it's quite offensive to just group people together like a flock of sheep. I wouldn't be a fan of an artist who did that, I'd feel disrespected. We are all one of a kind and should be treated as so.

Let's get to your music, you've got a new album on the way, correct?
Vanity: Indeed, I have. I know artists say this all the time when they have a new record, but this is definitely the best album of mine yet, it's the album of my career and I'm in love with it. I said ages ago that I wanted to have my own Erotica and I feel like I've done that with a twist, it's very brave.

Will we be seeing the tracks from the EP on the album or will it be totally new stuff?
Vanity: That's a good question, the original plan was to have all the EP tracks on there, but I understand that my fans want to get as much brand new music as possible. Putting old stuff on there leaves less space for the new material, so it won't all be on there, but one or two will be, just so there's some familiar ground. I know my fans are scared that every song is sex, sex, sex and that it might suffer from being very samey, but I've made sure to include different subjects. It's more of a journey through my passions in life, sex, fashion, adventure...

And you also premiered your new music video just a few days ago, right? It's like something out of a horror film, I don't advise anyone to watch that at 3 in the morning.
Vanity: It is a little creepy, but I'm glad you thought so, because that's totally what I was going for. It's a video about living in a world full of hate and rejection, people who don't understand you and want to punish you for not following their way of living. It was an artistic statement, me telling the world that no one can restrict me.

I saw your Instagram where you posted a picture of yourself and mISTER_b together, what's it like working with him?
Vanity: He is a genius, and I don't say that about people very often, but he's just fantastic and I'm in love with his work. I wanted him to produce my whole record and he did just that. When I work with producers, I want to pull them out of their comfort zone and bring them into my world, which is what I did. It's still dance music, but something not entirely expected. I did that with Buzz & Hype too and people loved the result, so I think it's a winning formula. I wanted big, dirty beats with very unapologetic lyrics, it's not an album you want your kids listening to, public.

I'll keep that in mind. When can we expect it?
Vanity: The details are actually days away, I'm almost ready to give birth to it, but I want to cling onto these final few moments. It'll explode into the atmosphere soon.

Sounds messy. (laughs) And you're here to perform the new single tonight. It's called "Garden of Love", what's it all about?
Vanity: It's all about sexual freedom, turning your back to all that restricts you and just embracing your desires. It's a poem by another genius, William Blake, and I wanted to incorporate that into the song a little. It's a fun song, everyone will want to go to the Garden of Love after hearing it.

I'll let you go and get ready for that then, I'm sure the album's gonna be great and I wish you all the best. Vanity everyone!

Crowd cheers and she smiles, making her way off stage.

PERFORMANCE

UserPostedImage

Vanity decides to strip back the theatrics for a simplistic performance of "Garden of Love", performing it on the piano alongside a live band. While Vanity may be able to put on a show-stopping performance full of dance routines and pyrotechnics, she chooses to let her talent shine for the song's very first performance on national television and showcases her impressive vocal ability and piano skills. With straight, long blonde hair and an all-white outfit, she sings the song passionately with nothing but the piano backing her voice, before the band come into the song around the second chorus to kick things up a notch. At this point, Vanity moves away from the piano and walks between the band, touching herself in suggestive ways as she moans down the microphone to suit the sexual nature of the track. At various points, there's a clear chemistry between her and the all-male band as she walks up to each of the men and grinds on them flirtatiously, before she ends in the performance frozen in a pose.

"Garden of Love" - OUT NOW
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 20/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 20/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 10/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#189 Posted : 20 February 2014 07:02:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I just adore vanity. She's always interesting. I am all for embracing desires. That is the only way to be happy in life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#190 Posted : 20 February 2014 07:07:36(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
OOC: LOVED this. I was going to go out to support Gaga yesterday at the Jimmy Fallon Show in Manhattan but it was my birthday ;(. It's refreshing to see Vanity making an appearance like this. She hardly does them and I'm glad to have gotten a better outtake on what her new album will be like. :) Great job!

Sonyae: I just love when Vanity performs like this. Van Van you have an incredible voice and those moans that I heard... You just love teasing. ;) Beautiful interview as well. I can't wait for the new record. Muuuuuuaaaaah!
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#191 Posted : 21 February 2014 08:22:51(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER_b: Getting to know Vanity's creative world, it's something that can change someone's perspective about what is art and music, that's a vision I had when we were working together, I'll never thank you enough for this oportunity and by the way, I loved the video for "Garden of Love" trully unexpected and sexily artistic.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 23/02/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#192 Posted : 10 March 2014 04:22:35(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

01. "Garden of Love"
02. "Dirty Lover"
03. "Space Lover"
04. "Master"
05. "The Highlands"
06. "Odyssey"
07. "Pleasure Party"
08. "Wet Skin"
09. "Sweet Company"
10. "Fashion Week"
11. "Aphrodisiomania"

AVAILABLE APRIL 14
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 9 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 10/03/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 10/03/2014(UTC), Walton on 10/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/03/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#193 Posted : 11 March 2014 06:54:27(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

VANITY PREVIEWS NEW ALBUM ODYSSEY
Premieres "Space Lover" in celebration of Virgin Galactic announcement

UserPostedImage

Vanity previews her upcoming record Odyssey with a new track to be taken from it, titled "Space Lover". The song is released early to celebrate her announcement that she'll be performing in space next year in collaboration with Virgin Galactic, which will make her the first artist ever to do so. The track has a unique, trippy sound to it that's distinctively Vanity and outside of the ordinary, which the eccentric star has always strived to do within her music and song writing. Produced in collaboration with mISTER_b, the hit producer brings a hard-hitting electronic element to the track, as shuffling beats thud over deep, heavy bass, paired up with dreamy synths and distorted vocals. The song has an other-wordly feel to it, so it's doubtful you'll hear anyone call its title inappropriate. "I adore the song because it sounds like it was made on another planet, which was the entire goal we had and I feel me and mISTER_b can be very proud of the result," Vanity explains.

While radio is flooded with songs about love, partying and heartbreak, Vanity's "Space Lover" isn't the kind of song you hear everyday on your drive to work in the morning. "It's a song I wrote about wishing we could look for a partner outside of Earth, because there's not enough choice on this planet, I feel. Sometimes I like to think our true other halves are somewhere out in the galaxy," Vanity reveals. "That's really what inspired 'Space Lover', searching and longing for a connection with someone from a distant planet, where you can both be beautifully unusual and defy all odds."

"Space Lover"

Make love to me out in the solar system
Come with me to the milky way in zero gravity
Stab me with your probe in the sun's strobes
I can feel myself burning up, burning up
I've been looking for what I don't know exists
The lips of a stranger I'm longing to kiss
Connect with me in a galaxy like this

Me and you, compatible star sign
Be mine, be mine, be mine
Lovers shine in a dirty shrine

In the darkest hours of a midnight star's glow
The shining light unravels my bare skin to the moon
I'll kiss my reflection and put on a show
For the darkest nights and handsome knights
Space men, sexy aliens and moon ladies
Are you viewing who I'm screwing?
From the edges of each planet, I wanna discover
A true romance with a space lover

Space lo-o-o-o-o-over
Melt away into dust and let's make out undercover
Space lo-o-o-o-o-over
Give into the lust, let's kiss all over each other

Heart emergency, visit my planet for all eternity
Love me right and I'll fly to yours in the next life
Creature diversity, if you're gonna look for the one
Look beyond Earth and look to the stars
That's where our hearts can truly be free
Where Saturn's wedding rings sing for you and me
And him and her and us and we, we will be, we will be
Together, we will all be free

Space lover, foreign sex organ
Love's me better than a human man, I know you can
Be the one, be the one, be the one for me
If only everyone else could see
We're mutually unusual
We shine for the world and we're so beautiful

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 10 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 11/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 11/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 11/03/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 11/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/03/2014(UTC), Walton on 12/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#194 Posted : 11 March 2014 08:25:00(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: This is very surreal, I like it and I agree with you Vanity, there aren't enough choice in the planet when it comes for us to look for a partner, so perhaps I'll go on a journey with you in the outer space so we can find lovers for both of us ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#195 Posted : 11 March 2014 08:42:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:yes! earthlings dont deserve vanity's love! she needs an extraterrestrial lover.

nina:ew. isnt that what all those creepy anime porns are about,love?

erica:like i would know!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#196 Posted : 11 March 2014 12:37:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephy Fierce: YAAAAAAAASSS BITCH TAKE ME AND MY POP OVARIES TO SPACEEEEEE! Launch the rocket of pop and give me the electromagnetic beat that I love!!! You queen of space bitch you, SERVEEEEE!!!!

OOC: I don't know what the hell I just said lol But awesome single and I really love the layout, despite the image shrinkage, you still make it look good :)
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/03/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#197 Posted : 12 March 2014 02:46:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: This is very surreal, I like it and I agree with you Vanity, there aren't enough choice in the planet when it comes for us to look for a partner, so perhaps I'll go on a journey with you in the outer space so we can find lovers for both of us ;)

Vanity: Thank you very much, darling. It's true that 7 billion people in the world really isn't enough to choose from. Fussy bitch problems.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:yes! earthlings dont deserve vanity's love! she needs an extraterrestrial lover.

nina:ew. isnt that what all those creepy anime porns are about,love?

erica:like i would know!

Vanity: While very few on Earth interest me, if I had to go for any human, it'd totally be you, Erica. *bows*

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephy Fierce: YAAAAAAAASSS BITCH TAKE ME AND MY POP OVARIES TO SPACEEEEEE! Launch the rocket of pop and give me the electromagnetic beat that I love!!! You queen of space bitch you, SERVEEEEE!!!!

OOC: I don't know what the hell I just said lol But awesome single and I really love the layout, despite the image shrinkage, you still make it look good :)

Vanity: MAYDAY MAYDAY MISS FIERCE'S OVARIES ARE MISSING. *cackles* I love when we slay each other with our music.

OOC: Thank you! I think everyone despises the image shrinkage. :p

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/03/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 12/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#198 Posted : 12 March 2014 15:15:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Amazing! This could seriously be a real pop song! I seriously do not know how you do it so well but you are a very talented songwriter. I wish Vanity was real lol
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 13/03/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#199 Posted : 13 March 2014 01:35:12(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Amazing! This could seriously be a real pop song! I seriously do not know how you do it so well but you are a very talented songwriter. I wish Vanity was real lol

OOC: Thank you very much! Her lyrics make me laugh cause I just write the first thing that comes to mind, Vanity would probably be in a mental asylum by now if she was real.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline GirlSpice  
#200 Posted : 02 April 2014 07:07:38(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

VANITY
presents...
THE POP ODYSSEY
with special guest Magie

UPPER TIER
US $60 - US $110 / £41.25 - £100

LOWER TIER
US $90 - US $230 / £78 - £150

FLOOR
US $88 / £75

THE VANITY EXPERIENCE PACKAGE
Includes free signed merchandise, new album Odyssey, backstage tour, meet and greet with Vanity and photo.

US $1500 / £1000

* Prices may vary. Floor tickets either seated or standing depending on venue. Check venue website for more details.

Vanity Fanclub Pre-sale April 4, 2014. On sale to general public April 7, 2014 at Ticketmaster.com and Livenation.com

LEG 1 - NORTH AMERICA
May 20, 2014 - Madison Square Garden (New York City)
May 21, 2014 - Madison Square Garden (New York City)
May 23, 2014 - Verizon Center (Washington, D.C.)
May 25, 2014 - Joe Louis Arena (Detroit)
May 26, 2014 - Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland)
May 28, 2014 - Xcel Energy Center (Saint Paul)
May 31, 2014 - MTS Centre (Winnipeg)
June 2, 2014 - Scotiabank Saddledome (Calgary)
June 3, 2014 - Rexall Place (Edmonton)
June 5, 2014 - KeyArena (Seattle)
June 7, 2014 - Rogers Arena (Vancouver)
June 9, 2014 - Viejas Arena (San Diego)
June 10, 2014 - SAP Center at San Jose (San Jose)
June 12, 2014 - TD Garden (Boston)
June 14, 2014 - Bell Centre (Montreal)
June 15, 2014 - Bell Centre (Montreal)
June 17, 2014 - Air Canada Centre (Vancouver)
June 18, 2014 - Air Canada Centre (Vancouver)
June 21, 2014 - United Center (Chicago)
June 23, 2014 - AT&T Center (San Atonio)
June 25, 2014 - Toyota Center (Houston)
June 26, 2014 - American Airlines Center (Dallas)
June 28, 2014 - MGM Grand Garden Arena (Las Vegas)
June 30, 2014 - Staples Center (Los Angeles)
July 1, 2014 - Staples Center (Los Angeles)
July 3, 2014 - US Airways Center (Phoenix)
July 5, 2014 - Harveys Outdoor Arena (Stateline)
July 7, 2014 - EnergySolutions Arena (Salt Lake City)
July 9, 2014 - Pepsi Center (Denver)

LEG 2 - ASIA
July 15, 2014 - Olympic Stadium (Seoul)
July 16, 2014 - Olympic Stadium (Seoul)
July 20, 2014 - Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)
July 21, 2014 - Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)
July 22, 2014 - Saitama Super Arena (Saitama)
July 24, 2014 - TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall (Taipei)
July 25, 2014 - TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall (Taipei)
July 27, 2014 - Mall of Asia Arena (Manila)
July 28, 2014 - Mall of Asia Arena (Manila)
July 31, 2014 - Rajamangala National Stadium (Bangkok)
August 3, 2014 - Singapore Indoor Stadium (Kallang)
August 4, 2014 - Singapore Indoor Stadium (Kallang)
August 5, 2014 - Singapore Indoor Stadium (Kallang)

LEG 3 - OCEANIA
August 12, 2014 - Perth Arena (Perth)
August 13, 2014 - Perth Arena (Perth)
August 15, 2014 - Rod Laver Arena (Melbourne)
August 16, 2014 - Rod Laver Arena (Melbourne)
August 18, 2014 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
August 19, 2014 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
August 23, 2014 - Allphones Arena (Sydney)
August 24, 2014 - Allphones Arena (Sydney)

LEG 4 - EUROPE
September 6, 2014 - Olympic Stadium (Athens)
September 8, 2014 - Sportpaleis (Antwerp)
September 9, 2014 - Ziggo Dome (Amsterdam)
September 12, 2014 - Jyske Bank Boxen (Herning)
September 14, 2014 - Telenor Arena (Oslo)
September 15, 2014 - Ericsson Globe (Stockholm)
September 19, 2014 - O2 World (Hamburg)
September 21, 2014 - O2 Arena (Prague)
September 23, 2014 - Lanxess Arena (Cologne)
September 25, 2014 - O2 World (Berlin)
September 28, 2014 - National Indoor Arena (Birmingham)
September 30, 2014 - The O2 (Dublin)
October 5, 2014 - SSE Hydro (Glasgow)
October 7, 2014 - Manchester Arena (Manchester)
October 8, 2014 - Manchester Arena (Manchester)
October 10, 2014 - The O2 Arena (London)
October 12, 2014 - The O2 Arena (London)
October 13, 2014 - The O2 Arena (London)
October 16, 2014 - Zénith de Paris (Paris)
October 17, 2014 - Zénith de Paris (Paris)
October 19, 2014 - Wiener Stadthalle (Vienna)
October 21, 2014 - Mediolanum Forum (Milan)
October 23, 2014 - Hallenstadion (Zurich)
October 25, 2014 - Palau Sant Jordi (Barcelona)
October 27, 2014 - MEO Arena (Lisbon)

NEW ALBUM ODYSSEY AVAILABLE APRIL 14
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 6 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 02/04/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/04/2014(UTC), erich hess on 02/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 02/04/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 02/04/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/04/2014(UTC)